Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

NTTGPR-Kids say the darndest things!

As a teacher, I hear kids come up with the funniest things! It's hard to keep a straight face sometimes. But these two are from family:

1.My kid brother at about 6 years and wanted a new bike(his old bike was perfectly fine). When I asked him why he replied with, "I don't know, I must be going through a mid-life crisis"

2. My son and I were at the grocery store when he was about 3 years old. I picked up some feminine pads and he asked what they were. I told him they were sort of like band-aids for mommy. He put his little arms around me and said, "I'm sorry, you must have a really big cut"

LMAO..

Your turn..

animated gifs photo: TGIF unnamed-1.gif

Re: NTTGPR-Kids say the darndest things!

• Options
    @wineandwalter‌, so did he really tell you to do that??!!

@Beeorange‌ haha!! Well, pooberty is a pain.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh my nephew is so funny, too. One time in Target (at 3 years) I had him sitting in the cart playing with a new dollar section toy when an older woman came in and was telling me how adorable he is. Immediately he looks at the woman with a scowl on his face and says "you can't have my toy! GO AWAY OLD WOMAN!" I was mortified! Another time I was with my SIL getting ice cream with both of my nephews. As we were eating and sitting in the car my oldest nephew ( still 3) asked me if was a princess, I said yes. He told me that he was an angel. So I asked him what mommy was and he said angel again. I asked him what his little brother was and he said "a thumb". OK. So finally my SIL asks him what his father is (my brother, whom she's happily married to) and he says "daddy is a fuck. A FUCK, A FUCK, A FUCK". I almost spit my ice cream all over.
    I legit laughed out loud on the phone at work. Whoooops! But hahahaha!!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    **Lurker popping in** I teach kindergarten so I hear some hilarious things. Last year there was one little girl in my class who had a new baby brother at home. She asked her friend at recess, "Did you know moms are like cows? They make milk."
    DS#1 5/31/12
    DS#2 5/11/13
    #3 EDD 8/7/15
  • Options
    My 9 year old sister was getting her hair cut and the hairdresser asked her if she wanted to donate her hair to kids with cancer and she said,"sure! As long as my hair isn't used for DNA testing!" Rofl
  • Options

I worked with a second grader once a while back who came into her therapy session and asked me if I had a wedding band. I said no that I wasn't married and she said, "Lovegrilled cheese you mean to tell me you can't get a man?"

Hahaha!! That's hilarious!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"