July 2012 Moms
Options

Wednesday Woes

Anyone? Anyone?

Here are mine:

We still haven't found a place to move to and it's causing a ton of stress. H and I got in a huge argument yesterday, luckily Ava was napping and our friend who lives with us was not home. But it was HUGE but luckily we both got it out of our systems and after tears (from us both) we pulled it together and worked it out. This whole situation is sure putting our relationship to the test. 

I twisted/sprained 4 vertebrates in my upper back a couple weeks ago plus I have a flare up of costochondritis in my chest (it's SO painful - hurts to laugh, breath, sneeze, etc) so I have been in awful pain. The last few days I've had to live on Vicodin to make it through the day. My father in law managed to get me in last night to see our Osteopath who has been able to fix me last time I twisted my pelvis really badly. My appointment wasn't until Oct 1 but since he knows her he pulled some strings to get me in sooner. After the treatment I could barely move all night but today it's finally starting to feel better. I still can't lift Ava or do too much which really sucks, I feel like I'm behind in everything.

Anyone else have anything to share?

Re: Wednesday Woes

• Options
    Ahhhhhh, I think my doctor said she would strip my membranes at tomorrow's appointment; can't wait  :-&
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    itd be awesome to be able to walk without feeling like my son is falling out of me

• Options
    Our house has been on the market for a year with no offers. We're stuck living in my grandparents tiny house until it sells.

Even though I restarted the pill AF has shown up when I was trying to skip this month.

DD#1 has been having serious jealousy issues and it's leading to horrendous tantrums. And DH leaves in a week for a month long work trip.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Oh, so many woes!

To all the very pregnangt/about to have the baby ladies out there - hang on! Very soon you are going to hold your precious babies. Try to do something you will not have time for after the baby comes - like haircut, mani/pedi or something like that.

@zyas - sorry you are having so much problems all at once. Physical pain makes everything looks so much darker... Hope you get relieve soon and find a good place to move.

@summergirl - if you don't find anybody to join you on the trip can you go by yourself? I actually like to go to vacation by myself - it is the time to have peace, reflect and do whatever I want. You might enjoy it. I understand your decision not to go with your H, giving the circumstances...

@hijoi - I don't have any advice but can commiserate. Veronica started preschool  2 weeks ago and she is crying every day at drop off. Breaks my heart every morning :(:(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @camskate I am so sorry to hear about your dad's illness. Big hugs.

• Options
    @jfresh - big hugs. It is so sad and hard to see your child delaying in some ways ( I had multiple problems with my first son). Stay strong - Olivier is a wonderful boy and you are a great mom. @KSKim thank you for your words, they really resonated with me - I struggled a lot with the conflict of expectations from my child and his ability. You phrased it perfectly...

• Options
    @hiljoi aww, that's sad :( I hope N starts liking it again soon!

@summergirl1211 damn that really sucks that they can't (or won't) change the name on the ticket. My fingers are crossed for you that you can find a friend to go! 

@jfresh hugs!!! I'm sorry to hear all that stuff you're dealing with right now. 

hugs all around to everyone who needs them too!!! 
  • Options
    Camskate said:
    My dad is terminally ill. He's at yet another appointment getting his latest blood work results. I feel like I can't breathe waiting to hear.
    @camskate

I'm so sorry :( I can't even imagine how stressful and heartwrenching that must be
  • Options
    Well I was going to bitch about looking like a beluga whale, but fuck that.

Hugs all around to all the J12 laides!

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Options
    My heart breaks for so many of you! Hugs and lots of good thoughts sent your way!
  • Options
    pinkangelmoonpinkangelmoon member
    edited September 2014
    Eta: wrong post
  • Options
    It's hot. I wish I could go back to Montana where the air is crisp. I can't take this so Cal weather anymore! It's supposed to be 95 next week!

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Options
    @jfresh - really, really hope it's nothing that can't be worked through. That must be so worrying just not knowing right now.

@zyas - you will get through this! It's crappy but temporary.
  • Options
    @camskate - yikes. I'm so sorry. Wishing you lots and lots of strength right now.
  • Options
    @Camskate‌ I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. Hugs girl, I can't imagine how difficult that is! @JFresh I've met you and Oliver and he is a great little kid! No matter what his delays may be he is a delight and you are an AWESOME mom :)@somethingcleverer‌ that is so annoying. I won't lie, sometimes I'm on my phone too much when I'm with Dagny and she'll try and take it from me and I feel so guilty and put it away for a while so it happens but I realize when she's trying to get my attention, hope your H can realize the same! @summergirl1211‌ hugs lady, I'm sorry you're going through such a rough time. Would totally volunteer for Hawaii if I had an extra grand laying around :) Honestly, I would go on my own! But I also don't mind going to restaurants by myself, I do it often. Just bring a book and order good food, good glass of wine and you're set! Think about it! Oh also, @Jfresh did you check the clothes you were wearing before you got in the shower??

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"