What color crib for a baby boy? — The Bump
Nurseries and Baby Gear

What color crib for a baby boy?

This may be a silly question...but Is a white crib considered gender neutral? I'm not really into brown and I want to do a grey room so I don't want a grey crib. Thx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: What color crib for a baby boy?

• I would consider it gender neutral as long as the design of it isn't super girly.
  • I like white for a boy's room as long as it has clean lines.
  • LittleAppleLittleApple
    10000 Comments Seventh Anniversary 250 Love Its 5 Answers
    edited September 2014
    Yes.  You can totally dress it up to make it look more masculine.  PBK has some examples.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
    BlissfulBlessed
  • Totally fine. A lot of my friends have white cribs for their boys. That along with boyish decor looks totally fine.
  • I didn't like white for a boys room until I saw this nursery http://projectnursery.com/projects/parkers-nursery-3/
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• manausmommanausmom
    500 Love Its 100 Comments Second Anniversary Photogenic
    edited September 2014
    We have a white crib. I really like how our nursery turned out!
  • I looooooove white cribs. Store personnel always told us white cribs are more than acceptable for boys but it's harder to find bedroom displays with white cribs for boys when I was shopping. We went with light gray walls and light carpet so we wanted the contrast of dark furniture to those so we went with espresso. Baby's gender unknown.