One & Done: Only child
Options

Intro

Hi, everyone. I'm still pregnant (I just posted in the Why Are You OAD thread) and due 10/1, so I was hesitant about introducing myself but I saw other ladies had done so while pregnant so I will too.

I am 29 (30 on 9/22) and in June, my DH passed away suddenly and unexpectedly. We were together for 6 years, and we'd always discussed being OAD. Before we met, neither of us wanted to have children at all, but I loved the idea of raising a child with him. Maybe we would have changed our minds in the future, but I'll never know now. Maybe someday I'll remarry and want another, but I am nowhere near ready to even entertain the idea of dating.

Besides that, my life situation completely changed and I had to move back in with my parents. I have 3 cats and am going back to school in the spring to finish my teaching degree. With everything going on in my life right now, I am having a hard time imagining one baby fitting into it, let alone more.

So that's my story and I think it'll stay that way. I'm excited to get to know everyone!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Me: 30 | DH: 4/12/85 - 6/16/14 | Quinn Patrick born 9/28/14

Re: Intro

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"