February 2015 Moms
Options

I give up

This is my second pregnancy...from day 1 I've dealt with horrible anxiety and depression, and have a 3 year old to keep up with. I wake up frightened each day and shake all day long. Now my fibromyalgia has come back with full force. I've started swimming and am hoping it can help. This I know is trivial compared to others problems, however I dread every second of the day and T&Ps would be appreciated...

Re: I give up

• Options
     /|\  What she said
      |
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IVF#1 - BFP 6/18/13 - Tommy born sleeping 10/1/13

IVF#2 - BFN

IVF#3 - BFP 6/5/14 EDD 2/14/15 TWIN BOYS  - MATTHEW AND TIMOTHY ARRIVE 12/2/14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    aggiebug said:

Please please fund someone you can talk to. Your Dr, a therapist a pastor in your church. The feelinga you are feeling aren't typical and there are people who can help.

Hugs.

I concur, what she said ^^^^^^^^
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I agree with @aggiebug. Please find someone to talk to; they can help you manage and cope with your anxiety and depression. I've been there – it's helped so much. 

Sending you lots of positive thoughts, but please don't hesitate to reach out and find someone to talk to. No need to minimize how you feel, you deserve to enjoy your days, not dread them.
    Awaiting our bundle of cute chaos.

BabyFruit Ticker

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives
  • Options
    I agree, seek help from a Dr, a therapist, a pastor or anyone you can find comfort and safety in. Pregnancy is hard and so is having fibromyalgia. It's important to seek help during times like this when things are hard and are going to get harder before they get easier. T&Ps to you.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    T&PS mama
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I agree with all that these ladies said. What you're going through is not easy or trivial, but there is help.

My prayers are with you. Love & hugs.
    image         image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    You got this!! One day at a time <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"