Stay at Home Moms

City Select

I am finding a lot of good deals currently on the City Select and am so tempted since all 3 of my kids could "ride."  They don't come with any sort of trays or bars for the kids.  Is it a big deal not to get this add on?  How bad would it be to get a purple stroller with a black second seat (since I can't find any that match)?  What do they go for used?  I can get it for $500 new with both seats.  TIA
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: City Select

• We don't a have a snack tray on any of our strollers including our city select. My kids can hold a snack bag/container and put a cup beside them in the seat. I think black and purple seats would look fine together.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • No tray needed. :) I do have the baby trend adjustable drink holder thingy in mine. I got it at Walmart and it holds sippy cups just fine and clamps on the seat easily.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It wouldn't include the boogy board.  It's just the two seats.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like the fact that it has that option.  It's nice it can add a boogy board.  What would you recommend that would fit my oldest better?
  • You can recline both seats on the city select but not in every configuration and not in the one where you'd use it most, with both kids facing forward. I have the snack trays for mine, but only because I found them super cheap - I don't feel like they add much.

Grant - 6/2/11
    Glenn and Caroline - 6/19/13

• My snack tray stinks. It's seems really cheap and doesn't seem to fit well. I have the City Mini GT.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 6.19.11 ~ EDD 2.23.12 ~ CP on 6.22.11
    BFP #2 7.23.11 ~ EDD 3.28.12 ~ MC on 8.16.11
    BFP #3 11.17.11~ EDD 7.31.12 ~ MC on 1.18.12
    BFP #4 4.12.12 ~ EDD 12.25.12~ Born on 12.26.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"