May 2014 Moms
Options

Has anyone had cramping lately?

I've been having them since Wednesday. I thought maybe it was a bladder infection or something so I saw the dr and he said it wasn't a bladder infection. Also, when the baby sits and puts pressure in that area it causes some discomfort and almost a spasm feeling. Just curious what you guys thought since I have to wait this long weekend before seeing the OB/GYN.

Best Answers

• Loading the player...

Answers

• Options
    Try asking the May 15 board ... we has our babies. The only cramps we get are PP periods.
  • Options
    @deanna1313 are you pregnant again? You said it happens when the baby sits on your bladder. Do you mean your May baby sits on your bladder while in your lap? I have had some cramping after my Mirena check on Wednesday but otherwise no.
  • Options
    @bridetobe9132013‌ I'm not pregnant. Scary thought actually.
    Yes, when my May baby sits on my lap
    during a feeding of whatever.
  • Options
    @kat8805‌ thought I was the only person who used the word "dingleberry".
    I am also breastfeeding and haven't had a period. It's been lasting kind of long so I was concerned. I had a little discomfort in the bladder when I pee so I thought it was just an infection.

@spacepotatoes‌ yes! It is a mix of all those things. I can't figure out how to explain them. I do get some sharp pains, but nothing too bad.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Haha for real?

That was not what I read earlier. I think.

Is my brain really going to shit that bad? Then I am a dingle berry.
  • Options
    deanna1313deanna1313 member
    edited August 2014
    @LeeLee86‌ yes, it does feel like the breastfeeding contractions, but I have them multiple times a day when I'm not feeding so I can't figure out what it is exactly. If they keep up I will call my OB/GYN. They were pretty constant last night.
  • Options
    I get cramps and twinges randomly too no pp period and bf. I always think I'm going to get my period but nothing. I do find they are lower close to or on my incision line but they feel different than a twinge at my incision when I've over done it working out or what not. So glad you posted this, I thought I was going crazy lol

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I don't have an incision since I delivered vagionally, but I guess my cramps are around where the incision would be. Right where my bladder is. Last night they lasted for two hours. They aren't really painful, but they are definitely uncomfortable. I ask lifted something strangely and kind of strained that area, too. That never effected regular cramps before. So strange, but good to know I'm not the only one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"