April 2015 Moms
Options

New territory: dryness... Is it a concern?

Ndm410Ndm410 member
edited August 2014 in April 2015 Moms
I am 8wk 5d. My SO and I dtd today and I was really dry. I initiated it so it was certainly something I wanted to do. I have never had this issue before. Usually I have the opposite situation.... It did get better eventually but afterwards I saw that I was spotting a bit. I'm sure it's because of the friction so I'm not too freaked out. My concern is that when I googled about dryness all these results came back about low progesterone which worried me. I had mine tested at 7w and it was almost 17 which my doctor said was excellent. I think I have been having normal amounts of dishcharge up until this point??? Has anyone else had dryness during sex not associated with progesterone? Should I be concerned?

Thanks ladies!

Re: New territory: dryness... Is it a concern?

• Options
    Totally normal. I wouldn't freak out. This is my third pregnancy and all three times I would have days where I had discharge and then I had no discharge. My doctor said it's because of the many changes going on with your cervix in the early months. I wouldn't stress uneccessarily about it since your progesterone sounds great!
  • Options
    My doc said its normal. We just bought some lube which really helps. If you don't want that, I suggest extra foreplay
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"