April 2014 Moms
Options

First World Probs

2»

Re: First World Probs

• Options
    LolaDair said:
    I am flying round-the-world in oct/nov and just calculated my flying time total. So many hours.
    Oh where are you going?
    Angel baby June 2013, DD born 22 April 2014, BFP 10 Sept 2015 - Due 22 May 2016
  • Options
    We have no groceries in the house. I don't want to go to the store because it's Labor Day and I live near the beach It's an inconvenience for me that people want to vacation where I live 365 days a year because it's beautiful and warm.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Jodash24Jodash24 member
    edited September 2014

I am flying round-the-world in oct/nov and just calculated my flying time total. So many hours.

Oh where are you going?

East coast us - west coast us - nz- east coast Oz- west coast Oz- Dubai- east coast us.

Dubai has uphill water slides!

Dubai is AMAZING ! Went there 2 years ago with my partners work, love to go back

Edit something went wrong!
  • Options

We have no groceries in the house. I don't want to go to the store because it's Labor Day and I live near the beach It's an inconvenience for me that people want to vacation where I live 365 days a year because it's beautiful and warm.

On the bright side- Labor Day is over and now the beaches are MINE! Oh how I love September & October.
    *Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14
  • Options
    Care6582 said:
    The closest Dunkin Donuts has no more mint chocolate chip flavored coffee, so I have to drive past it (3 minutes!) to get it from another Dunks.
    There's no Dunkin' Donuts in California, and yet they torture us with their commercials. Not fair.

no dunkin donuts, that really sucks!

We don't have Dunkin either, but rumor is that they are building one about 20 minutes away and I will drive that far to get their coffee.

We don't have any drive-thru coffee shops.

• Options
    I hate my Coach diaper bag.
  • Options
    I'm right there with you. I bought a Kate Spade and I'm not happy with it. However i can't bring myself to admit this to my husband since It was so expensive.
  • Options
    Care6582 said:
    The closest Dunkin Donuts has no more mint chocolate chip flavored coffee, so I have to drive past it (3 minutes!) to get it from another Dunks.
    There's no Dunkin' Donuts in California, and yet they torture us with their commercials. Not fair.
    No DD in Oregon either.  We do have crazy donuts (like cock n balls donuts from Voodoo) and $4 artisanal donuts (like blueberry basil from Blue Star Donuts). 
  • Options
    LolaDair said:
    avidkeo said:
    LolaDair said:
    Oh where are you going?

East coast us - west coast us - nz- east coast Oz- west coast Oz- Dubai- east coast us.

We could have a Middle East GTG! I'm in bahrain, 30 min flight from Dubai!
  • Options
    The store where my inlaws live don't carry original unsweetened almond milk. Only original and vanilla. Waaaaaaah.
    September Siggy Challenge: Singing in the Shower

• Options
    knotty-girlknotty-girl member
    edited September 2014
    olenkapdx said:
    Care6582 said:
    The closest Dunkin Donuts has no more mint chocolate chip flavored coffee, so I have to drive past it (3 minutes!) to get it from another Dunks.. There's no Dunkin' Donuts in California, and yet they torture us with their commercials. Not fair. 
    No DD in Oregon either.  We do have crazy donuts (like cock n balls donuts from Voodoo) and $4 artisanal donuts (like blueberry basil from Blue Star Donuts). 
    Youn don't need DD in Portland because you have all the food.
  • Options
    The cucumbers on my Jimmy Johns sub that was delivered 10 minutes after I ordered it taste like grass.
  • Options

I am so very jealous! I'm at the beach now and I keep begging my husband to let us move here. Too bad his line of work isn't here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    avidkeoavidkeo member
    edited September 2014
    LolaDair said:
    avidkeo said:
    LolaDair said:
    Oh where are you going?

Oh how long you in NZ for? Where are you going? When will you be here?? 
    Ok creepy internet stranger demanding your schedule but you know, a bump buddy coming to my country is something to be excited about!
    Angel baby June 2013, DD born 22 April 2014, BFP 10 Sept 2015 - Due 22 May 2016
  • Options
    It's annoying to have to straighten up before the cleaning ladies come...
  • Options
    olenkapdx said:
    Care6582 said:
    The closest Dunkin Donuts has no more mint chocolate chip flavored coffee, so I have to drive past it (3 minutes!) to get it from another Dunks.. There's no Dunkin' Donuts in California, and yet they torture us with their commercials. Not fair. 
    Youn don't need DD in Portland because you have all the food.
    I always gotta want what I can't have. ;)
  • Options
    DH and I haven't won the lottery yet.

A14 Siggy Challenge (November): Favorite Fall Smell
  • Options
    Here's one I mentioned to my friend the other day: Whenever Lays potato chips comes out with new, limited edition flavors, I always want to get a bag of each and do a taste test. But I don't want to pay for a whole bag of each in case they suck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"