March 2015 Moms
Options

Anyone chosen their names yet?

123457»

Re: Anyone chosen their names yet?

• Options
    Boy we chose Easton and girl Violet ❤️
  • Options
    I am having a hard time with picking a boys name. We were totally thinking it was a girl, it's a boy, so now we're stuck..lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    adouces06 said:
    We have decided on Emma Blixt (Blixt is my grandmother's maiden name) for a girl, and Camden Robert (family name) for a boy. We are still throwing around a few other options but those are our top choices.
    @adouces06, you probably already know this, but 'blixt' is Swedish for lightning.
    Daisypath Vacation tickersBabyFetus Ticker
    Married 19 October 2013
    TTC since June 2014
    BFP: 3 July 2014
    EDD: Pi Day 2015
  • Options
    Nothing decided here, but to the haters of "boy names" for girls...you're not going to like my list!

Girls: Bryce, Conner, Austin, Blake

Boys: Jace, Corben, Hudson, Dax
  • Options
    TikTak said:

melany28 said:

Nothing decided here, but to the haters of "boy names" for girls...you're not going to like my list!

You have to be shitting me. Those are terrible. Please don't do that to your little girl. Seriously, this is awful.
    All I have to say is, she better turn out pretty.
    That's the truth. There aren't even any girly nicknames that come close. Coming from a person who has always HATED my name. Please don't do this to your poor, defenseless, innocent child.
  • Options
    melany28 said:

These are awful, all of them. Please don't. I normally don't comment on others names even when I dislike them but these are worse than Allyn
    autism photo: AUTISM autismglitter.gifBabyFruit Tickerphoto d61f26e5-4fb2-4a0b-b301-b0af2b53d4d3.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    @Melany28 I love Hudson for a boy. It's my husbands favorite name so far. I also really like Blake for a girl. My best friends have "boy" names ( Elliott and Blake) they love them. Also, they said it helps a lot when they apply for jobs and colleges. My middle name is Jo, and I used it all through high school and college.
  • Options
    melany28melany28 member
    edited September 2014
    Thanks! :) I appreciate all the feedback, good and bad... Choosing the name will certainly be the hardest part (besides delivery)!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"