December 2012 Moms

diaper disaster

So the past few weeks my LO has been taking off her diaper at night and throwing it out of the crib along with some surprises for me. Does anyone else's child do this?

Re: diaper disaster

• Yikes, thankfully no. Can you put LO in clothes that are harder to get out of so the diaper stays on?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Maybe try putting it on backwards and/or a onesie?
    photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • DD would, except that we always put her in pajamas that cover her diaper. (We tried the diaper only look when it was super hot - bad move on our parts.)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• We haven't had this one happen yet, thank God! I agree, maybe try a onesie or something that will make it harder to get it off.
  • LO likes to play with her diaper tabs when there are no shorts/pants on. Fortunatly, she leaves the diaper alone (for the most part) when it is covered.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Ya I've noticed onesies seem to work but she will take off her pants to get to it. I'm thinking about getting some cloth diapers.
  • Ya I've noticed onesies seem to work but she will take off her pants to get to it. I'm thinking about getting some cloth diapers.
    I use cloth diapers so I'm all for it - but I don't think it'll keep her from taking diapers off if she's already in that habit.  DD hasn't tried to take anything off at night, but she always wears pajama bottoms or one pieces.  She can undo her diaper cover snaps if she tries though (i.e., before bath time, she'll unsnap herself because she knows I'm going to do it anyways).  
  • I'm happy to say it's been a whole week without any diaper disasters
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"