December 2014 Moms
Options

My belly size changes drastically!

Look at the difference from when I went to bed, to when I got up! Does anyone else's belly change this much?! (22 weeks 5 days)

Re: My belly size changes drastically!

• Options
    Mine does the same thing! Except your bump at the end of the day is still cute, mine seems to take over my whole body.

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I showed a friend who's preggo too and she said hers doesn't change that much so I freaked out a bit! Haha! I did drink a ton of water yesterday too.

And thanks. I feel huge!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This happens to me too. Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I'm like, "is he even still in there?!" Ridiculous I know.
  • Options
    I look sooooo much less pregnant when I wake up in the morning. By the end of the day I usually feel huge and have quite a bump. It's so strange.
    Me: 34 - PCOS | DH: 30 - everything looks good!
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    March 2014 - 1st medicated cycle - 5mg Femara CD 3-7 = BFP! EDD 12/26/14

It's a boy!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    This happens to me too! Some mornings I barely look pregnant and by nighttime I look much bigger!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Your muscles stretch out over the day and things move around including your baby. It's weird apbut normal. Pretty funny, eh?
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options

This happens to me too. Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I'm like, "is he even still in there?!" Ridiculous I know.

THIS. Yesterday my stomach felt soft ... Kinda creepy

• Options
    haloform said:

I look sooooo much less pregnant when I wake up in the morning. By the end of the day I usually feel huge and have quite a bump. It's so strange.

This this and all of this
  • Options

This happens to me too! Some mornings I barely look pregnant and by nighttime I look much bigger!

I am the same way! It's also super weird when I lie down for a while, get up and I'm all lopsided for a few minutes. :P
    In memory of the baby Hufflepuff and all the angel babies of D14 <3
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Same here, I wake up with a tiny lil thing! Looks like I'm 3 months instead of 6.5... But by the evening i look like I'm 7 months! Ha!
    BabyFetus Ticker

6th pregnancy, 4th baby

BFP 12/08/2015

Beta #1 12/08/2015 (3097)

Beta #2 12/11/2015 (6033)

• Options
    Can I be jealous of everyone cuz I just look big all the time? Not fair!

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• Options
    I'm glad I'm not alone! My belly is so much different this time with the boy than it was with my girls. I was just large and all around all the time with them. Haha.
  • Options
    That's pretty drastic!  Mine was doing that earlier in the pregnancy when it was mostly just bloat, but it has gotten more consistent in the past five weeks.  I still have some variation, but its not as drastic as earlier in the pregnancy.   And certainly if I eat a lot more salt, there is more of a difference. 
  • Options
    Yes! Depending on what I am wearing and the way my stomach is that day, I look so different all the time. Ironically, every time I go out to see my friends or they come visit me, I look HUGE lol
    Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

• Options
    Well that's the same outfit at 5:30 pm and 7:30 am. It's scary!! Hahaha
  • Options
    Glad I'm not the only one! It does make me have to think about what I wear to work. On Thursday, the shirt I put on was too tight by 1:30.
    This! I wore a dress to work that was perfectly acceptable at 7:30 and waaayyy too short by 5pm!

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"