Stay at Home Moms
Options

Sup? (Rawvs)

It's been a stressful couple days in the Avis household. I just got back from the hospital visiting my dad. He had made an apt w/ his doctor b/c he hadn't been feeling well for weeks. He has hypertension but won't do anything about his health (needs to lose 50ish lbs, doesn't exercise, picked up smoking again etc)....had been worrying my mom for awhile. Fast forward to today...they found a 95% blockage. They put a stent in and he should be ok if he takes his blood pressure meds, but it gave us quite a scare to see how close we came to losing him. I'm just thankful they caught it in time.

Other random things....

I locked the boys and myself out of the house yesterday. We have a stick that "locks" our sliding door to the patio and it managed to fall into place when we went outside, and of course I was so good about locking all our other doors. DH came home w/ the key, so I didn't need to do any scaling the walls to get back in at least ;)

I almost got into a debate w/ another mom at the library today. We were chatting about school cut-off dates and she thought it was "so dumb" that her kid born in December would be two grade levels behind his brother who was 16 months older, and how they should make an exception bc her special snowflake was so intelligent. I did think of TB.

There's other stupid stuff that has been stressful and piling up but I don't feel like getting into it. So what's new w/ you lovely ladies?

Re: Sup? (Rawvs)

• Options
    spring_timespring_time member
    edited August 2014
    I am so sorry for your stressful week. Would a play date help? If you want wine, we can go for it, although 8:30am might be pushing the boundaries of decency :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Leftie22‌, my dentist does that too. It is weird.

**Nestie Besties with Deutschefairy**

Diagnosed PCOS '03, TTC #1 Since March '09
    BFP - 10/20/10, M/C - 10/29/10
    June 2011 - 50mg Clomid = No O
    Dieted and exercised my butt off for PCOS = BFP 5/7/2012
    Due 12/29/2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the love, ladies....I'm hoping my dad's home soon so I can bring the boys by to see him....his grandbabies always put him in good spirits. :)

@spring_time‌: play dates are always a good idea! :) lol about drinking at 8:30...maybe we can "Irish up" our coffee jk ;)
  • Options
    minerswife17minerswife17 member
    edited August 2014
    @raraavis28‌ I'm glad they caught it in time too and your dad is okay!!!

Edit: words are hard
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"