February 2015 Moms
Options

PGAL check in 8/29

Happy Friday ladies!

1. How far along are you?

2. Any appointment updates?

3. How is PGAL brain treating you?

4. GTKY: Do you have any guilty pleasure gifts you want for the baby? Something you want to splurge on that may not be totally necessary?

Re: PGAL check in 8/29

• Options
    1. How far along are you? 14 weeks

2. Any appointment updates? I had my cerclage placed yesterday. Surgery went well, I just pray it holds my little baby in until February.

3. How is PGAL brain treating you? I am doing better than I expected to be doing. My anniversary of my loss is on Tuesday, my son would be 3.

4. GTKY: Do you have any guilty pleasure gifts you want for the baby? Something you want to splurge on that may not be totally necessary? I really want a new diaper bag, and a new set of aden and anais blankets.
  • Options
    14 weeks 1 day

Went last week due to some spotting and everything was fine. We saw the little bean bouncing up and down.

Freaked out last week with the spotting but everything is good so I feel better now that I am out of the 1st tri.

4. GTKY: Do you have any guilty pleasure gifts you want for the baby? Something you want to splurge on that may not be totally necessary?
    We are team green and I really want to buy an infantbeenie off etsy. I don't want neutral though so I am totally buying a boy and a girl beenie. I think it will be so adorable to announce the gender when family comes in with his or her gender specific hat! We will donate the one we don't use to the NICU.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. 14 weeks 5 days

2. I have an appointment on the 5th (1week) and I'm very excited to hear a heartbeat again!

3. Meh, been better. Still slightly freaked that something will go wrong after having a miscarriage in feb.

4. I want a really expensive stroller, but am trying to convince myself otherwise!
  • Options
    15 weeks today!

Nope. I have my next one 2 weeks from today and it feels like forever .

Eh, okay. The farther I get, the better I get. I'm still paranoid about announcing (we've told some close friends) until my next appointment, but I'm really beginning to show, so it may be inevitable.

4. GTKY: guilty pleasure gift for baby?
    I want a really nice stroller as well. I'm looking at jogging strollers (I used to run), and Bob's... So expensive and not sure if I'll really make use of it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    16W 4D (almost half way there!!!)

Next appointment is on Tuesday A/S 2 weeks after that

For the most part I'm doing ok. Every once and a while I worry, but mostly I have started feeling like little man is really going to be here with us soon. 

We have an Ergo, but I think I want to get an Ergo360, just so we have more options with how to carry baby.

cannolioh - hope the cerclage does it's job!
    t8keepr03 - glad you were able to see baby!
    CantoDeAmor259 - sorry you are still worried. Is there something you can do to start getting yourself excited and maybe able to feel a little more positive?
    Wimcgrath - do you plan on announcing in a fun way?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Feb'15 November Siggy Challenge:
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 15w 1d

2. Any appointment updates? I got to see my babe today at the MFM. Wasn't expecting to, so it was a nice surprise. Everything looks good.

3. How is PGAL brain treating you? I'm still pretty hesitant to tell anyone who doesn't need to know, but otherwise pretty good.

4. GTKY: Do you have any guilty pleasure gifts you want for the baby? Something you want to splurge on that may not be totally necessary? pretty much 90% of my registry...

j & m
    married July 2012
    My Angel - Amelia Hope - 3/13/14, 22 weeks
    BFP #2 - 6/10/14     Hoping for our rainbow baby    due February 2015

• Options
    16w1d

Nothing this week but a/s is next friday!

I had a breakdown last Friday when I started cramping and spotting. Couldn't calm my fears so I went to the ER (the doc who delivered my loss was on call and told me he would see me). She was wiggling all around. That has eased my mind some.

As we already have things saved from our 1st, there isn't much we need. Part of me wants an Angelcare monitor because I'm so paranoid now. We never used a monitor with our daughter since our house is so small. Practical would be some A&A blankets. The basic receiving blankets are just too small.
  • Options
    14w5d

No
    Not good. Still waiting on materniti21 results. I have higher anxiety about telling anyone. Tonight I was supposed to go to a BBQ but refused just so I wouldn't have anyone thinking or asking if I am pregnant. I just can't imagine telling then something terrible happening and having to relive that story to every person I decided to tell.
    4. GTKY: Do you have any guilty pleasure gifts you want for the baby? Something you want to splurge on that may not be totally necessary? No
  • Options
    Can someone please explain what PGAL is ? :) I'm guessing the P is for pregnant :)
  • Options
    Best wishes with all your pregnancies ladies !!!
  • Options
    @CutieBug1‌ PGAL stands for Pregnant After a Loss
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    17 weeks
    Not an appointment really, but I think I found a doula! It sounds as if my doctor isn't VBAC friendly so I'm possibly looking for a new one. I have an appointment with my OB tomorrow so lots of questions to determine if she's VBAC friendly or not. Anyone have a VBAC?
    3. How is PgAL brain treating you?
    It's okay. I was told I had anterior placenta so I have felt much movement yet which has me worried.
    A city mini double stroller! DH isn't on board so well have to see there.

Hope everyone has a great week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"