December 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone in Birthday planning mode yet?

I now have 2 parties to plan in December.  Still thinking about the first birthday theme for Carter, but for Colton I think we will be doing either Trains for Firefighters.  I had been set on trains for a while, but lately he has been obsessed with Fireman Sam & pretending to put out fires. I may have to determine how to incorporate both.

Not sure if we will invite any buddies from day care this year or if we will just do family only again. What about you guys? Thinking about this yet?

My 2 December boys

Re: Anyone in Birthday planning mode yet?

• Options

With DH's schedule being insane in the winter time, I never truly get to plan anything out. I'm guessing we'll do just family but I know SIL wants us to do some big group thing and I'm all "skip it" other than just doing something special with the kids...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I actually bought my DD a birthday present today! I almost never get to shop without the kids, but today I found myself out and about all alone, so I grabbed a couple of things to hide in the closet :) 

I think we're going to go with a small party with friends this year. All of our family live on the coasts, and we're in Texas, so while last year all the grandparents flew out, I think this year we're going to make it more for the kids. We've only lived here a year, but we have friends we've met at library story time and gymnastics class, so it should be fun. In fact, we might have her party at the gym. We went to a party at a different tumbling gym this summer and all the kids had a blast. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    With baby #2 due the end of October we haven't focused on DS1 party much. I'm usually all over this! Thinking maybe we'll do a repeat of last year. We did a sleigh ride and it worked out great!! We'll see where we're at when it gets closer!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"