Stay at Home Moms
Options

FFC

Let's get this started. I am sick of arguing that 4 month olds don't need iPads on my BMB. Make them good ladies.

Re: FFC

• Options
    AndrewsgalAndrewsgal member
    edited August 2014
    CnAmom said:

And really, WTF would a 4 month old do with an ipad? Use it as a teether?

What do you do with a four month old when you have to pee? Or at the drs office or he cries in the car. It is totes necessary for parenting an infant. Check it out it's all kinds of awesome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My 4 month old didn't give a crap about an iPad. Or the tv. That's dumb.

Clearly they were not as advanced at these babies.
  • Options
    M loves me iPad...as a drum. Same thing with my computer.
  • Options
    @Andrewsgal‌ how are you not helping our new friend out with her question about working tax free for $6 an hour???
  • Options
    My 4.5 month old would just try to put an iPad in his mouth somehow. 

My FFC: My MIL called to tell me she has a cold and I shouldn't bring DS to visit today. I should feel bad for her but instead I was relieved that I wouldn't have to go over to her house.  I was thinking of making up an excuse not to go anyway.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    cjcouple said:
    What the hell......4 mo old? seriously? 

Anyway, I let my 5 yo eat a sugar cone filled with M & M's for a treat last night.  Poor kid couldn't have ice cream like his brother and is always getting the shaft. So I made him happy.  He was thrilled.  lol 

poor thing does he have a milk allergy? Mmmmm to cone filled with m&ms.
  • Options
    cjcouple said:
    cjcouple said:
    What the hell......4 mo old? seriously? 

Anyway, I let my 5 yo eat a sugar cone filled with M & M's for a treat last night.  Poor kid couldn't have ice cream like his brother and is always getting the shaft. So I made him happy.  He was thrilled.  lol 

poor thing does he have a milk allergy? Mmmmm to cone filled with m&ms.
    He actually has a lactose intolerance so he is only allowed so much dairy a day with his lactaid pills. He is usually thrilled with popsicles and prefers them...but for some reason he wanted a cone last night. I was trying to be extra cautious because he had the expired yogurt night before. So I wanted to avoid any gas issues.  

He truly LOVED the cone...lol  He was so excited when I mentioned it.  Now they will prob bug me to do that again...lol

Ah DD does too. She loves her lactaid pills.
  • Options
    I have another one. I may have showed DS that Netflix is on the Kindle. Oops. He's watched a lot so far. Whatever, I don't care today. I'm tired, have a headache, and DD is clingy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• Options
    yanakimou said:
    My 4.5 month old would just try to put an iPad in his mouth somehow. 

My FFC: My MIL called to tell me she has a cold and I shouldn't bring DS to visit today. I should feel bad for her but instead I was relieved that I wouldn't have to go over to her house.  I was thinking of making up an excuse not to go anyway.
    I often feel that way when we have a random casual plan that gets called off because of weather or mild illness.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DS and I both were in a cereal mood this morning, only to discover that we were out of milk.  So I used half and half with a little water.  Sounds DISGUSTING typing it out but it really was fine.  Lol.
  • Options
    Also, three of our neighbors homes got broken into last week; it was by another neighbor's son who is into all sort of drugs and whatnot, sad.  But we live in a very rural area so there's only, maybe, 13 homes in our 'neighborhood' so it was pretty scary news.

ANYWAY, I feel very guilty though because he broke in during the day, when he knew people were at work, and at one home even used the hidden key since he knew where it was.  I was home and outside and heard their dogs going crazy, like, nonstop barking for probably 20 minutes and I only noted it because our dog was outside barking like crazy at THEIR dogs and I had to keep telling him to stop because DS was napping and the windows were open.  Looking back I realized it was probably when he was stealing stuff and I feel like I should have known it was odd and checked in or something.  Ugh, I know it's nothing to feel weird about, but I do.  
  • Options
    I'm about as anti kids and electronics as they come, and right now all I can think about is how I need to get an iPad or tablet soon so when I get pregnant, I have something to occupy ds with while I deal with first tri exhaustion. He won't watch tv and sucks at independent play, but he will watch the Pharrell song "Happy" on my phone as many times as I'll play it for him. Surely he'll like a tablet.

**Nestie Besties with Deutschefairy**

Diagnosed PCOS '03, TTC #1 Since March '09
    BFP - 10/20/10, M/C - 10/29/10
    June 2011 - 50mg Clomid = No O
    Dieted and exercised my butt off for PCOS = BFP 5/7/2012
    Due 12/29/2012
  • Options
    A girl on my BMB just posted a FFFC about touching her sleeping baby's leg during sex so he wouldn't wake up. WTF?
  • Options
    A girl on my BMB just posted a FFFC about touching her sleeping baby's leg during sex so he wouldn't wake up. WTF?
    OMG ewww!!! 
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @gwapes, oh yes, road trips change all the rules. Junk food, electronics, whatever it takes.

**Nestie Besties with Deutschefairy**

Diagnosed PCOS '03, TTC #1 Since March '09
    BFP - 10/20/10, M/C - 10/29/10
    June 2011 - 50mg Clomid = No O
    Dieted and exercised my butt off for PCOS = BFP 5/7/2012
    Due 12/29/2012
  • Options
    The girl who came here and posted the crazy intro just to turn around and tell us we were all wrong or something like that...she was really depressed and lived with her inlaws? But was TTC, etc? 
  • Options

[-X
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17
  • Options
    Ohh, I have another confession. The other day, my gma called me and asked me to order her something from a website I'm familiar with and she's not. Well I logged into ebates first and got back $10. She doesn't use ebates so I didn't "take " it from her but I still felt kinda bad. I may just buy her something with it. ;) 
  • Options
    Reese has had HOURS of Ipad time today--like pretty much every waking minute. She stopped briefly to play Chutes and Ladders, but not long enough.
    My daughter is my hero.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"