Entertain me please! B-)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Because Daryl+Puppy =ALL the feels

Re: FFFC

• Options
    becausemombecausemom member
    edited August 2014
    I let J1 eat nutrigrain bars and cheese for dinner last night because he wouldn't touch anything else.

More in a minute. I'm bump-working.

Edit: OK so obviously I mean J1. Herp derp.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not sure if this is a confession, but a low parenting moment this morning. LO was wide awake last night for 2 hours, and I finally got her back down. I got back in bed and a loud crack of thunder woke her up. I was so mad I started ugly crying and screamed into my pillow before getting up. Teething makes her want nothing but the boob nonstop and it's exhausting. Ugh.
  • Options
    courtls22courtls22 member
    edited August 2014
    Last week the condom broke and I took Plan B within 24 hours.  I'm still freaking out that DH has super swimmers and I'm pregnant.   :-S

ETA: The day it happened was conveniently right in the middle of my cycle as in same # of days we conceived LO. 
  • Options
    I cannot remember when LO and I woke up this morning. This is bad because we have been trying to do the 2,3,4 nap time schedule. Now I don't know when his first nap should be.
  • Options

3. I'm jealous that other boards have been able to have 'bumpie awards' and we've not only never talked about it, but I think it would be the complete demise of our board.

Yeeeah...I love you guise, but I want no part of that shit.

• Options
    armfruit said:

Every time we put an offer on a house I start trying to figure out where the Christmas tree will go. Not paint colors, or furinture. Where the Christmas tree will go.

We just bought a house, and when we first looked it, that was my first thought also!
  • Options
    I think people miss out on an amazing experience (read: dorm life, etc., NOT education) when they don't live away at college.
  • Options
    breadpuddingbreadpudding member
    edited August 2014
    Codypup said:

FFFC

Sometimes I find myself trying to guess your guys' first names. Like not in a creepy way, just in a..."so and so seems like a Julie," or whatever. @golfergirl08 was "Paige" in my mind for awhile, and @elf828 feels like a Haley. I'm sure I have more but those are the first that come to mind.

When I've found some people's real names I kind of had my mind blown. 
    I must know what you thought my name was before you learned what it really is. ;;)

EDIT-spelling
  • Options

JA82406 said:

Codypup said:

FFFC

Sometimes I find myself trying to guess your guys' first names. Like not in a creepy way, just in a..."so and so seems like a Julie," or whatever. @golfergirl08 was "Paige" in my mind for awhile, and @elf828 feels like a Haley. I'm sure I have more but those are the first that come to mind.

I must know what you thought my name was before you leaned what it really is. ;;)
    This could be a funny thread...
    I agree. Someone start it. :D
  • Options
    @codypup - I want to know my PupName!

imageimage
  • Options
    Mamosey said:
    Sometimes @Karlamo‌ and I talk about F14 at the dinner table...like how was your day today? Did you see what @bumpie said about x?
    Oddly, this happens at my house too. Only my bf doesn't read the board, he just asks. 
    I think people miss out on an amazing experience (read: dorm life, etc., NOT education) when they don't live away at college.
    One of my big regrets is not going away. My bf feels the same. We both went to college in our 20's though. This is why we plan to actively save college money for LO. Who will no doubt not want to go either ;) 
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    Codypup said:

JA82406 said:

Codypup said:

FFFC

I must know what you thought my name was before you leaned what it really is. ;;)

@ja82406 you were Jenny!

@bluedot818 you are a classic Emily, or something pretty and feminine. 

Car is something zingy, like Zoe or Izzy. @rondackhiker was Rhonda. 

Good lord, I didn't realize how often I do this! 

Jenny. Haha. "Hi, my name is Jenny."

I always thought you were a Rachael, Kim, or something like that. So when I learned your name I was pretty thrown off track. My names don't fit you at all.
  • Options
    I started following Barbie on Instagram....because I saw it on GMA.

formerly skoczera
    ~s.h.
    38 y.o. w/PCOS

F14 October Siggy Challenge - Animals in Costume
    ...image...

August Siggy Challenge-Rainbows & Unicorns

March 10, 2014 - G was born

Lilypie First Birthday tickers    Anniversary       
  • Options
    Whoa! My SN is changed? And my avatar is back? The SN "breadpudding" was one of the first silly ones I tried just to see if it would work. It's not the final one I picked. 8-} I guess I'm breadpudding now. (2 seconds ago I was JAnumbers)
  • Options
    Codypup said:

@codypup - I want to know my PupName!

lol Boogie you're Erin, because the "bear" at the end of boogerbear turns into Erin if you say it really fast.

You're also "sugar boog" because we have a bakery in town called Sugar Magnolia, which my H and I morphed into "Sugar Boog," and you're Booger...

lol I'm so weird.

(I never said my reasoning was logical.)
      Henceforth, I am to be called, Sugar Boog.

Seriously though, that's really, really weird.

imageimage
  • Options

Codypup said:

JA82406 said:

Codypup said:

FFFC

@ja82406 you were Jenny!

@bluedot818 you are a classic Emily, or something pretty and feminine. 

Car is something zingy, like Zoe or Izzy. @rondackhiker was Rhonda. 

Good lord, I didn't realize how often I do this! 

ok... now do me
    :|

This made me laugh much harder than it should have.

• Options
    @Codypup‌ start a new thread for this. :D This is awesome and I want to be able to look back on this. I will forget where to find it if it's lost in the FFFC thread.
  • Options
    @codypup I'm sad because I'm pretty sure you've known my nickname for a while.
    I think of TWD every time you post, because real name. :\">

• Options
    FFFC3: I'm reading a book series meant for kids. :\"> It's the Percy Jackson series that starts with Percy Jackson and the Lightening Theif. I'm on book 5. Why didn't I think of confessing this before now?
  • Options
    FFFC3: I'm reading a book series meant for kids. :\"> It's the Percy Jackson series that starts with Percy Jackson and the Lightening Theif. I'm on book 5. Why didn't I think of confessing this before now?
    Those books are Amazeballs.  You should also read the Red Pyramid series (I think it's actually called the Kane Chronicles.)  They are also by Rick Riordan, but about the Egyptian gods. I had quite the erudite discussion with a 10 year old about them recently. 

• Options
    notreal2 said:

Those books are Amazeballs.  You should also read the Red Pyramid series (I think it's actually called the Kane Chronicles.)  They are also by Rick Riordan, but about the Egyptian gods. I had quite the erudite discussion with a 10 year old about them recently. 

Aren't they really good?! I'm hooked. I read the 4th book in 2 days. :\"> My DH is reading them too and it's a slight competition as to who will finish each book first. I hate to say I'm winning. :D I will suggest the new series to him when he comes home next weekend. NEXT WEEKEND! WOOOOOOHOOOOO!
  • Options
    littlepig2littlepig2 member
    edited August 2014
    oh! I remember my real one! I looove my dog and 2 kitties but when they go to pet heaven (or hell for the girl cat) I don't want more pets for a long time. I love them lots but it's so much work with a LO and I'm always so concerned that LO will get scratched or bit regardless of the fact that none of my animals have done that before.

eta: and the guilt of not being able to give them my attention 24/7 like before is eating me alive!
  • Options
    @lalaprep‌ I've wanted to try it but I know I'll be too addicted to stop!!
  • Options
    Codypup said:

FFFC

Mine is Paige :)

• Options
    MIL called last night, worried about DD. (She is congested-no fever). She asked DH if we were taking her in to the pedi today. Since she is acting like herself, with only a runny nose and slight sleeping problems, it didn't even cross my mind to take her in. We are already sucking her nose out every few hours, and have the humidifier going.

dx PCOS 2007

BFP #1 (natural) 12/23/2010. Stillbirth due to IC 4/2/2011

TTC #2 starting 03/2012

RE starting 07/2012

05/2013 BFP on a Letrozole (Femara)/trigger!

Cerclage, Procardia, Makena, GD (with insulin), MBR, and we made it!  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our Angel was born sleeping at 20 weeks due to IC.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"