December 2011 Moms

"Why Are you crying"

Swiped from the SAHM board - figured I'd post something for ya'll to get back up...
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: "Why Are you crying"

• MesmrEweMesmrEwe member
    edited August 2014

To start this off - this afternoon I randomly started a fever - not just any fever, but a 102+ with a light-sensitive migraine... I wasn't above the 102 before the ENT clinic closed so get to manage tonight... Which means Mom's down again... Which is its own set of tears from ALL kids and rotated every 2 minutes with the lights on full blast because DH "can't see" if they're off...

- Because DH tried to feed them leftovers they didn't eat the first two times...

-Because it's SO HARD being 2!!

-Because a bedtime routine is just a waste of time to Dad (it's now 10:45 and DS has ZERO signs of falling asleep)... 

-Because Dad was going to pour the milk and he can't do it like Mom...

• Ditto on the "it's SO HARD being 2" one, and...

Because this last Monday morning both DS1 & I woke up with pink eye - him in one eye, me in both. Putting eye drops in a 2 yr old's eyes 4 times a day SUCKS! - unless you are the day care lady... then he is an angel. grrr.

Because watching a couple Blue's Clues episodes wasn't enough & he wanted to watch Fireman Sam instead of take a bath. (DS1 knows how to use that darn Kindle better than I do & no matter where I hide it.. he seems to find it!)

Because he "wants to do it himself"... for everything!

Because Mom doesn't know what she is talking about.. pullups ARE underwear Mom!!

My 2 December boys

• Loading the player...
  • (for those of you who don't know - this was swiped from another board and a chance to laugh at the little issues that cause kids to cry - for no apparent reason...)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"