Cloth Diapering
Options

Osocozy Blue Edge Prefolds

A woman on my local facebook is selling new prepped buy never used blue edged osocozy prefolds she got as a gift. She says that they are 11x15 after prepping. The only blue ones by osocozy i can find have different dimensions and they say they are meant for trifolding. Has anyone used them and had luck with using a snappy? I was hoping to add these to my newborn stash but I don't want to trifold for a newborn.

Thank you :)
Audrey is going to be a big sister!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Osocozy Blue Edge Prefolds

• Options

"18 Prefold diapers (aprox 11"x15" pre-shrunk)
    $20

Diapers have been washed and prepped, but not used"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I think those may be the "better fit" ones?  I'm not really sure.  They're a little bit longer than the regular infant sized prefolds by a couple of inches.  Of course you can just fold them over, but they'll add more bulk, especially on a newborn.  Maybe ask what specific prefolds these are?  Regardless, $20 for 18 of them is a pretty good deal!

Agreed.  I'd buy.  Even if you just use them to lay on the changing mat, or under LO's head if they are a spitter, or as a burp cloth in the beginning.  Then use them as diapers once they fit.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ok I will buy them. Price just dropped to $15 for 18!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have the blue edged Osocozy ones and they are what they call their "premium" aka next size up from their "infant"/newborn size. ETA: I had the wrong terminology.
    @kountingsheep Thanks for the info! Do you like them? They just seemed extra long to me so I thought they might be hard to snappy.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"