July 2013 Moms

UO

It's Thurssssssday! Go!

Re: UO

• Loading the player...
  • KikiCohen said:

Also, the new flavors of Oreo are going way overboard.  This week at the grocery store, we saw vanilla oreos with lime filling.  That sounds disgusting!  Stop messing with a good thing!

DH brought these home and they were awful!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Byjove03 said:
    I feel like the stores are decked for Christmas before Halloween the last few years. This is why I prefer online shopping :)

UO: the bed should be made every morning (at least sheets/blankets pulled up). No non-pj clothes allowed under the covers EVER :)
     I agree, my husband does not. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• mermomo5 said:
    I don't want to hurt feelings but neon colored nail polish is gross. Every time I see a woman around my age with it, I think are you reliving the 80's?
    I don't like nail polish at all. Or long nails.
  • haddocky said:
    Junk mail should be illegal. 
    Nothing unpopular about this opinion :) I HATE junk mail. It's ridiculous the hoops that you have to jump through to "unsubscribe" to junk mail.  X(
  • Also, apparently "earthy" is a trend come Fall. The teas start tasting earthy & everything gets spiced (cinnamon, clove etc). Those damn cinnamon broom potpourri things are coming back to HEB. They kill me every time I go to the store. Russian Caravan Tea smells & tastes like cow/leather. My UO is that I despise spiced/earthy things. The only exception is Pumpkin pie, Apple pie & baked apples. The rest of the spiced stuff can stop assaulting my nose now.
    I LOVE me a cinnamon broom! I get irrationally excited when Publix starts stocking them. :D
  • @EagleWife‌ : the smell of cinnamon broom makes me wretch involuntarily. Ever since I was a kid I've straight up hated cinnamon anything.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Except cinnamon rolls! =P~

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Well, now I know what to do @PrimRoseMama‌ you just put extra paper inside the envelope and put it in the mail?
  • EagleWife said:

Also, apparently "earthy" is a trend come Fall. The teas start tasting earthy & everything gets spiced (cinnamon, clove etc). Those damn cinnamon broom potpourri things are coming back to HEB. They kill me every time I go to the store.

Russian Caravan Tea smells & tastes like cow/leather. My UO is that I despise spiced/earthy things.

The only exception is Pumpkin pie, Apple pie & baked apples. The rest of the spiced stuff can stop assaulting my nose now.

I LOVE me a cinnamon broom! I get irrationally excited when Publix starts stocking them. :D

WTF is a cinnamon broom? Lol

I'd rather make my own homemade pumpkin spice latte.

image image

BFP: 12/01/2012      EDD: 07/26/2013    Birthday: 07/25/2013 

• @EagleWife‌ : the smell of cinnamon broom makes me wretch involuntarily. Ever since I was a kid I've straight up hated cinnamon anything.
    Aww, that's no good @PrimRoseMama I'll keep your cinnamon brooms for you over here. Anything that makes someone puke must be avoided. My shnoz is so sensitive that I can smell just about everything and it drives me nuts when the fragrances are unpleasant. It's a darn nasal assault at all times. 

:-& It's like pregnancy nose moved in and never left over here.
  • Yeah, in agreement on the PSL and pumpkin flavored stuff...gross, and the PSL pisses me off because it comes so early now...I am not ready for summer to be over, cut it out with this fall shit!
  • haddocky said:
    Junk mail should be illegal. 
    Nothing unpopular about this opinion :) I HATE junk mail. It's ridiculous the hoops that you have to jump through to "unsubscribe" to junk mail.  X(
    I pack those envelopes FULL of junk & mail it back on their dime. I don't get junk mail anymore. :D
    Genius, I am so doing this with the next CC offer I get. Which I'm sure will be today, between DH and I we get atleast 2 a day. 

• PickleX said:
    missymr said:

Speaking of nasty smelling things, I also hate scented candle and soap shops.

They make me gag when I walk by them. Yankee Candle and LUSH etc. I don't think I've ever even set foot inside one because they just make me nauseous.

Abercrombie is the worst smelling thing at a mall. 
    YES! Ugh, I don't know how people are actually in there shopping. I run by the outside as quickly as I can to get away from the smell.
    Mom to three girls and pregnant with #4!
    L: 7/12/13
    C: 5/11/15
    E: 3/7/17
    Due 11/10/18
  • fabkfabk member
    missymr said:

Oh, cinnamon bun flavour potato chips is nasty. The Lays Canada flavours this year are all kind of nasty IMO. We have now tried all four. But cinnamon bun potato chips? Seriously. ick.

The Tzaki are no good too? I am supposed to buy those today. We didn't mind the jalapeno mac and cheese but mh disliked bacon poutine (I didn't mind them).
  • fabkfabk member
    @EagleWife me too!! I can't stand nail polish or long nails!! I have never known anyone else that felt the same way! :x
  • Just got that app @somerandomchick thanks!
  • I will take all the pumpkin, cinnamon and "earthy-spiced" things you crazies don't want. 

I don't have a UO today, wahhh.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

F15 Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most After Baby Arrives: BELLY SLEEPING!

photo c433cf4d-aa40-443c-af77-110275d91d89.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"