TTC After a Loss

***December Angels Check-In 8/27***

>>>>abbreviated version...Sorry I'm playing catch up at work after having my insurance health screening this morning so no personal messages today.  Please just update us on what is going on with you TTCAL &/or NTTCALR (whatever you want to share).<<<<

This check-in is for all mommas who lost a baby due in the month of December (any year), including any late loss mommies who gave birth and lost their babes in the month of December. 

NEW POSTERS: Welcome. I'm so very sorry you are here, but I do hope you find all the love and support you need.  Tell us a little about yourself, where you are in the TTCAL process, and don't forget to include your EDD or birth date, loss date, sex if you knew it and any names you had chosen.

CURRENT MEMBERS: Let me know of any updates to the information below. I only include personal messages to those ladies who participated last week. If you missed last week, please feel free to let us know what is going on with you.  Please PM me with news of BFPs

Please note, if I am unable to make the regular check-in date, I will do the check-in the very following day, if possible.

***Housekeeping - I trimmed down "The List" to include only the ladies that have participated over the past few weeks.  If I deleted anyone in error, please let me know, and I will add them back.

THE LIST:

jbasore1123 : 12/17/13 

kistyW13 : 12/12/13 

blackbird818 : 12/10/13 

ky29 : 12/04/13

medic7979 : 12/15/14

Lesliem0901 : 12/07/14

O2Girl : 12/5/14

lyndz333 : 12/6/14

mrsjg2013 : 12/25/14

StephieMK : 12/01/14

MSU_Girl1202 : 12/07/13 , 12/02/14

Julz81 : 12/15/14

tupelohunny320 : 12/29/14

ELH128 : 12/16/14

ZoeyH14 : 12/02/14 Caleb

mflowers929 : 12/19/14

jjbmstinco : 12/29/14

Anselser : 12/30/14

jennadesigns : 12/19/14

MCH77 : 12/04/10 , 12/19/14

PinkCamino : 12/28/13

Question of the Day: I am striving to be more positive in my daily life, as a self-admitted "realistic cynic", this can be a struggle at times. So please share something positive in your life. It can be big or little. May all our positive energy combined bring about more happiness, iniative,  etc.

Re: ***December Angels Check-In 8/27***

• Hey @blackbird818 - Thanks for the check in.  Nothing new to report.  Just waiting on AF, ugh. Blood work and all that was normal after the MC so just sitting here twiddling my thumbs while I wait on my period.

Something positive:  I have Friday off!  
    BFP #1 - 12/7/2012 - EDD 8/14/2013 - DD born 8/17/2013
    BFP #2 - 3/31/2014 - EDD 12/6/2014 - Natural miscarriage on 4/28/2014
    BFP #3 - 8/4/2014 - EDD 4/12/2015 - Chemical Pregnancy discovered on 8/13/2014

• Hi there fellow "realistic cynic" @blackbird818‌ ;)

AFM:
    Sept 5th I have my baseline u/s, sonohysterogram, and mock transfer. If everything looks good I start estrace the same day. I guess this is all happening. I'm working on getting excited about this transfer.
    Me: 38
    DX:  Adenomyosis, Compounded MTHFR, PAI-1 4G variant

DH: 34
    MFI due to Testicular Cancer

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    FET #1 with 2 polar bears ~Nov 6, 2013 BFN :(
    FET # 2 with 2 more polar bears ~March 19, 2014 BFP!!!
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    4/19/14 ~ baby A became an angel
    5/02/14 ~ baby B became an angel
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    FET #3 with 1 male polar bear ~October 3, 2014
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN
    Fur Children:  Memphis 3y, Dutch 3y, Marcel 2y, Meadow 1y

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2015 Siggy Challenge TTCAL
    Animals Interacting with Snow

• Loading the player...
  • Happy Wednesday @blackbird818!  Hope you get caught up on work before the long weekend so you can relax and enjoy!!

@lyndz333- I feel your pain on the wait for AF :(  Big ((HUGS)).  My second loss was very early, and I got my period in exactly a month.  Hope you don't have to wait much longer!  Enjoy your extra long weekend! :)

AFM- AF has come and gone, so now the wait for my follow-up hysteroscopy on Tuesday to see if the retained tissue passed or if I have to have another d&c.  Fingers, toes, eyes... EVERYTHING crossed!!  

Something positive:  I'm a budding photographer, and it's been a little while since I had a paying job.  Yesterday, I was contacted about doing senior pictures for twin girls in October!! :)  I love doing pictures for friends and family as practice, but it's nice to bring in some $$ to help fund the learning process, equipment, etc.
  • @lyndz333 FX AF doesn't keep you waiting too long!! Yay for a day off!! Any fun plans?

@O2girl >:D< my kindred sister ;)
    Yay for transfer!! I'm super excited lady!! Keeping everything crossed!!
  • @O2girl- Best wishes for September 5th!! :) And all that follows, of course!! ((HUGS))
  • @mrsjg2013 Everything crossed for a clear hysteroscopy!! I love your positivity! That's so awesome!
  • @mrsjg2013 Everything crossed for a clear hysteroscopy!! I love your positivity! That's so awesome!
    Thanks!!!! :)
  • AFM nothing new much going on just getting excited for college football to start. We're on pins & needles watching cows. H found our #21 cow off by herself this morning so good chance we may come home to a new baby calf. [-O< that's liable to be a great one! Ready for the long weekend. H is making me go shopping on Friday. I love to shop but have a hard time spending money on myself. We have plans to go to a cattle sale Saturday morning and then to watch LOTS of football.

TTC-wise I've been having crazy amounts of CM. :-?  which is not common for me so :-?? who knows

QOTD: I had my health screening this morning, and all my results came back off the charts good :D I was the picture of good health. #2 Our lone surviving barn kitten (Uno) killed the giant pack rat that was in our barn yesterday. woohoo!!
  • ky29ky29 member
    Hello ladies!  Thanks for the check-in @blackbird818.

For me.. I'm currently on day 4 of stims!  Ah!  My first follie check is tomorrow.  I had acupuncture today and go back again Friday. The rough estimate for ER is Thursday.. but we really won't know for a few days.  Who knows - maybe for next week's check-in I'll be all drugged out from my ER.

Something positive - My husband and I have been getting along great.  I know that may seem silly (shouldn't we always get along?).  We usually don't fight, but do bicker some and I can get kinda moody.  I'm very happy to have him to get me through this major anxiety-fest I'm experiencing right now.

@lyndz333 - Hope AF shows up soon for you!

@O2girl -  Sounds like you're moving along... Exciting!  Hope everything goes smoothly!

@mrsjg2013 - Good luck Tuesday - FX!

@blackbird818 - Yay for football!  And hopefully everything goes smoothly with your baby cow.  Oh & congrats on the great health screen!  :)

TTC since March 2012
    DX: MFI (4% motility)

Cycle 13: Natural cycle w/ HSG test = BFP
    Identical twins! 
    Lost my angel boys at 10.5 weeks

Cycle 14-16: Natural Cycles = BFN
    Cycle 17: Follistim + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    Cycle 18: Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19: Follistim + Trigger +IUI#2
    Polyp found: SIS 11/11 - hysteroscopy 11/14
    Cycle 20: Follistim + IUI#2 = BFFN
    Cycle 21: Follistim (adj. dosage) + IUI#3 TI  = BFN
    IUI cancelled due to weather
    Cycle 22: Follistim + IUI#3.1 = BFN

Cycle 23: treatment break, IVF consult
    Cycle 24 - 26: natural cycle w/ acupuncture + Chinese herbs = BFN
    Cycle 27: Follistim + IUI#4 = BFFN
    Natural Cycles until IVF
    Cycle 30: IVF#1 - Starting with Menopur + Follistim + Ganirelix
    17 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 5dt w/ 2 blasts, 5 frosties

Betas:  #1-156(9dp5dt), #2-1200(13dp5) #3-6112(17dp5)
    Ultrasound #1 10/6: 1 bean!
    TEAM BLUE!

My Chart
    ~~ALL WELCOME~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @lyndz333: FX for AF for you!!!

@O2girl: I'm getting excited FOR you!!! Funny thing is, I'm on OCPs right now and the way it's looking, if I get AF when I'm supposed to, I'll be starting Estrace on the 5th or 6th for my FET too...maybe we can be ET buddies!

@mrsjg2013: I'll keep everything crossed for you as well that your procedure goes well on Tuesday! Big ((hugs))

@blackbird818: Yeah football!!! I'm getting super pumped about it too! Got tickets for Michigan State football for DH for our anniversary this year, so I'll be making the six hour drive to the games...so excited for the first game on Friday! Which team do you root for?

@ky29: Good luck at the follie check tomorrow, and I'll send lots of positive thoughts your way for your ER next week. Stock up on lots of gatorade and good movies to rest up afterwards!

As for me, just finishing up my last week of OCPs this week and hoping for AF at the end of next week so I can start my estrace / FET cycle. I'm super nervous about it since my IVF cycle was so crazy with the OHSS, but I know a frozen cycle is supposed to be a lot easier, so I'm trying to stay as calm as I can about it.
    Otherwise, just really excited about college football starting on Friday!!!!
    Married 07/2006, TTC since 2010
    08/2011: Clomid 50mg, IUI --> BFN  ,
    10/2011: Clomid 100mg, IUI --> BFN

04/13: Clomid, IUI BFP --> MC at 6w1d
    05/13: Femara 2.5mg, IUI --> BFN  , 08/13: Femara 2.5mg --> BFN
    03/14: Femara 5mg, IUI --> 1 follicle @ 27d --> BFP! EDD 12/02/14--> blighted ovum, missed MC 6w6d --> D&C
    4/23: D&C...starting over again, with a little part of my heart broken off
    5/31: Femara 7.5mg --> cancelled cycle, no follies
    7/14: Femara 5mg + brevelle + menopur + IUI --> converted to IVF, ER 7/28 --> ET cancelled due to severe OHSS.
    9/20/14:  Frozen Embryo Transfer --> BFP--> EDD 6/6/15 --> MC at 5w3d 

10/16/14: Frozen Embryo Transfer --> BFN
    2/6/15: Frozen Embryo Transfer --> BFP --> MC at 5w4d
    3/20/16: PGS-tested Frozen Embryo Transfer --> BFP, Living Child born 12/1/15
    6/6/17: Fresh IVF Cycle --> Severe OHSS, 5 PGS-tested embryos frozen
    2/23/18: PGS-tested FET --> BFN
    3/30/18: Cancelled cycle due to lining 4.2mm
    6/21/18: PGS-tested FET --> BFN
  • @ky29 YAY for IVFcycle!!!! Sending you lots of plump follie vibes for tomorrow!! Keep us posted on your ER date. Woohoo for getting along during this stressful time! There's alot to be said for that.

@MSU_Girl1202 We are OSU (Oklahoma State) fans!!! Go Cowboys!!! Have fun at the game this week!

FX your FET goes more smoothly/less stressful than the IVF cycle!!!
  • AFM nothing new much going on just getting excited for college football to start. We're on pins & needles watching cows. H found our #21 cow off by herself this morning so good chance we may come home to a new baby calf. [-O< that's liable to be a great one! Ready for the long weekend. H is making me go shopping on Friday. I love to shop but have a hard time spending money on myself. We have plans to go to a cattle sale Saturday morning and then to watch LOTS of football.

TTC-wise I've been having crazy amounts of CM. :-?  which is not common for me so :-?? who knows

QOTD: I had my health screening this morning, and all my results came back off the charts good :D I was the picture of good health. #2 Our lone surviving barn kitten (Uno) killed the giant pack rat that was in our barn yesterday. woohoo!!

BY THE WAY!!!! I totally thought about you last week on my way to and from camping! DH and I drove literally FOREVER through the middle of nowhere and suddenly there was this ranch with TONS OF COWS and calves! I fell in love and now I need a cow! I kept thinking about you and YH drinking a beer while watching your cows----I could totally get into that lol!
    :x

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN

• @lyndz333: FX for AF for you!!!

@O2girl: I'm getting excited FOR you!!! Funny thing is, I'm on OCPs right now and the way it's looking, if I get AF when I'm supposed to, I'll be starting Estrace on the 5th or 6th for my FET too...maybe we can be ET buddies!

Yes!!!! I definitely need an ET buddy and you would make such a great one!!! Fx!!!

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN

• O2girl said:
    AFM nothing new much going on just getting excited for college football to start. We're on pins & needles watching cows. H found our #21 cow off by herself this morning so good chance we may come home to a new baby calf. [-O< that's liable to be a great one! Ready for the long weekend. H is making me go shopping on Friday. I love to shop but have a hard time spending money on myself. We have plans to go to a cattle sale Saturday morning and then to watch LOTS of football.

BY THE WAY!!!! I totally thought about you last week on my way to and from camping! DH and I drove literally FOREVER through the middle of nowhere and suddenly there was this ranch with TONS OF COWS and calves! I fell in love and now I need a cow! I kept thinking about you and YH drinking a beer while watching your cows----I could totally get into that lol! :x
    That is awesome!! :-bd Most people would probably find our lifestyle incredibly boring/dull/simple, but we love it. It might not be flashy or fancy. But it's rewarding and worthwhile.
    I truly believe it's all about the simple things in life.
  • Hi lovelies.
    So, it's on like Donkey Kong!! My ER is tomorrow and I'm trying to stay calm and think positive. Gatorade is in the fridge and DVR movies are waiting...today I had approx 11 follies. Please keep me and my eggs in your thoughts.
    QOTD: I'm forever grateful for these forums. Without them, I would feel pretty alone in my IF journey. So, thank you all for being so supportive and awesome!
    Siggy Warning

TTC#1 since June 2012

Dx: Unexplained Infertility / AMA

BFP after 4th IUI cycle with Gonal F + Ovidrel on March 2014 | EDD 12/7/14 | MMC on 4/14/14 

IUI#5 with Gonal F and Ovidrel trigger on 6/6 - BFN

On to IVF #1 with a new RE. Started Gonal F and Menopur on 8/15.  Added Ganirelix on 8/24. Trigger on 8/26 for ER on 8/28. 8R 7M 3F.  Transferred all 3 on 8/31. BFP on 9/11 | EDD 5/20/15 - Beta #1: 56.7. Beta #2: 97. Beta #3: 1148. Beta #4: 3559. Beta #4: 7678. MMC confirmed on 10/13. D&C on 10/14 at 9w. Confirmed male with Trisomy 14.

On to IVF #2 in March. CCS Testing on 2 embies. No go. Waiting to start IVF #3 in July. Surprise BFP on 6/14! EDD - 2/20/16 - Beta #1: 121.4. Beta #2: 236.4. Beta #3: 2014.

December 4image

• @Lesliem0901‌ woohoo for ER!!! Sending you lots of positive vibes!!! Let us know how it goes!

@medic7979‌ try to stay calm (i know that's hard). With longer-ish cycles being your "norm" at ~37 days, I would expect O any time in the next 2-3days. That put your LP length in the 14-15 days. Keep up the OPKs and HIO ;)
  • Sorry this is so late. It's been a REALLY long day. Since this is positive, I won't explain. I am so excited for you ladies. I have everything crossed for you!!! Nothing new to report. AF should be showing up soon. My temp hasn't dropped yet, but I am spotting pretty heavy.

December 4                     image

Married-1/2012
    TTC-8/2013   BFP-4/18/14  EDD: 12/29/12 MC-5/17/14 @ 7w4d
    BFP #2-11/13/14  EDD: 7/26/14  Beta #1: 11/14/13 (135 progesterone: 19.5)   Beta #2" 11/17/14 (733 ) 
    Hoping for good news!

Everyone Welcome

• ky29ky29 member
    @MSU_Girl1202‌ - Good luck! Hope things go a lot smoother for you!

@medic7979‌ - I'm mobile do can't view your chart.. But I know my first cycle back was all over the place. My temp was really hard to figure out. ((Hugs))

@Lesliem0901‌ - FX for today!! Thinking good thoughts about your little eggies. Hope you recover okay!

@jjbmstinco‌ - ((hugs)) so sorry you had a rough day.. And for the spotting. Hope today is better for you.

TTC since March 2012
    DX: MFI (4% motility)

Cycle 13: Natural cycle w/ HSG test = BFP
    Identical twins! 
    Lost my angel boys at 10.5 weeks

Cycle 14-16: Natural Cycles = BFN
    Cycle 17: Follistim + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    Cycle 18: Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19: Follistim + Trigger +IUI#2
    Polyp found: SIS 11/11 - hysteroscopy 11/14
    Cycle 20: Follistim + IUI#2 = BFFN
    Cycle 21: Follistim (adj. dosage) + IUI#3 TI  = BFN
    IUI cancelled due to weather
    Cycle 22: Follistim + IUI#3.1 = BFN

Cycle 23: treatment break, IVF consult
    Cycle 24 - 26: natural cycle w/ acupuncture + Chinese herbs = BFN
    Cycle 27: Follistim + IUI#4 = BFFN
    Natural Cycles until IVF
    Cycle 30: IVF#1 - Starting with Menopur + Follistim + Ganirelix
    17 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 5dt w/ 2 blasts, 5 frosties

Betas:  #1-156(9dp5dt), #2-1200(13dp5) #3-6112(17dp5)
    Ultrasound #1 10/6: 1 bean!
    TEAM BLUE!

My Chart
    ~~ALL WELCOME~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @blackbird818 - Get out there and spend some money on yourself!  You'll have a great time.  :)

No plans for the day off-  just relaxing I guess and enjoying the calm before the storm!
    BFP #1 - 12/7/2012 - EDD 8/14/2013 - DD born 8/17/2013
    BFP #2 - 3/31/2014 - EDD 12/6/2014 - Natural miscarriage on 4/28/2014
    BFP #3 - 8/4/2014 - EDD 4/12/2015 - Chemical Pregnancy discovered on 8/13/2014

• So, this is late because my internet got turned off. But that actually led to my positive - H managed to talk our provider into comping half of our bill if we paid the other half. So we're up to date on it for the first time in forever. And because we had no internet for 2 days, we got to cuddle and watch movies, which also hasn't happened in forever.

TTCR - I thought I had a squinter, but I guess it was just an evap line, because AF showed up with avengeance. So, here goes another month.
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Sorry @mflowers929!  I had that happen to me last month and it about killed me! 

PS I LOVE LOVE LOVE your siggy!  I wish my guinea pigs had a coat of armor!

Married-1/2012
    BFP #2-11/13/14  EDD: 7/26/14  Beta #1: 11/14/13 (135 progesterone: 19.5)   Beta #2" 11/17/14 (733 ) 
    Hoping for good news!

Everyone Welcome

QOTD: I had my health screening this morning, and all my results came back off the charts good :DI was the picture of good health. #2 Our lone surviving barn kitten (Uno) killed the giant pack rat that was in our barn yesterday. woohoo!!

HIGH FIVE to your H!!! :)  And YAY YAY YAY for a great health screening!! 
  • Sorry @mflowers929!  I had that happen to me last month and it about killed me! 

Haha, my aunt kept sending it to me, so when the theme came up I knew what to do XD she says I should make a set or two for my piggies. I have 4. I ended up getting 3 for the price of one lol
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • @mflowers929: I'm so sorry about the evap sweetie :-(  Big ((hugs))
    Married 07/2006, TTC since 2010
    08/2011: Clomid 50mg, IUI --> BFN  ,
    10/2011: Clomid 100mg, IUI --> BFN

04/13: Clomid, IUI BFP --> MC at 6w1d
    05/13: Femara 2.5mg, IUI --> BFN  , 08/13: Femara 2.5mg --> BFN
    03/14: Femara 5mg, IUI --> 1 follicle @ 27d --> BFP! EDD 12/02/14--> blighted ovum, missed MC 6w6d --> D&C
    4/23: D&C...starting over again, with a little part of my heart broken off
    5/31: Femara 7.5mg --> cancelled cycle, no follies
    7/14: Femara 5mg + brevelle + menopur + IUI --> converted to IVF, ER 7/28 --> ET cancelled due to severe OHSS.
    9/20/14:  Frozen Embryo Transfer --> BFP--> EDD 6/6/15 --> MC at 5w3d 

10/16/14: Frozen Embryo Transfer --> BFN
    2/6/15: Frozen Embryo Transfer --> BFP --> MC at 5w4d
    3/20/16: PGS-tested Frozen Embryo Transfer --> BFP, Living Child born 12/1/15
    6/6/17: Fresh IVF Cycle --> Severe OHSS, 5 PGS-tested embryos frozen
    2/23/18: PGS-tested FET --> BFN
    3/30/18: Cancelled cycle due to lining 4.2mm
    6/21/18: PGS-tested FET --> BFN
  • @mflowers929‌ - So sorry AF showed her ugly face!! Big ((HUGS))!!!

Haha, my aunt kept sending it to me, so when the theme came up I knew what to do XD she says I should make a set or two for my piggies. I have 4. I ended up getting 3 for the price of one lol
    I have 3 beautiful boys.  They are the loves of our lives in this house.  Its really funny to watch my H with them.  He is so not an animal person. They are often treated better than me!  Spoiled comes to mind.  I would love to see pictures on furbaby Friday. 

Married-1/2012
    Hoping for good news!

Everyone Welcome

• I really thought it was our month *sigh* I know we're all feeling this way, but I really just want my baby. I did it all the right way - we dated for a long time before we got married, and we've been married for a few years now. We waited to start trying until we were both in stable jobs. So I don't understand why. It's making me heart sick just thinking about it.
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • @mflowers929‌ - So sorry AF showed her ugly face!! Big ((HUGS))!!!  DH and I were just having a similar conversation... why us?  Or rather, why not us?  There is no answer other than, "Life isn't always fair," which really sucks.  Everyone says, "I wish I could say something to make you feel better."  Me, too.  Everyone here deserves to feel better, but it's not words that is going to help.  One of the few bright lights I can see through this darkness is that we have this community for support... most times I don't know where I'd be without it!
  • I really thought it was our month *sigh* I know we're all feeling this way, but I really just want my baby. I did it all the right way - we dated for a long time before we got married, and we've been married for a few years now. We waited to start trying until we were both in stable jobs. So I don't understand why. It's making me heart sick just thinking about it.
    Are we the same person?!  I am having those feelings exactly.  I posted them in TP today about being naive.  I wish I had something to say to make you feel better! But I don't. :( Sorry you are having a rough time.

Married-1/2012
    Hoping for good news!

Everyone Welcome

• @blackbird818-what did you buy?

Married-1/2012
    Hoping for good news!

Everyone Welcome

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"