November 2014 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

2»

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    WTF my luck

Going to work today and I heard a pop on my tire. Pulled over and looked, I had a freaking rachet extension in my tire. I literally screamed wtf and started bawling. Thankfully I was where I got somewhat phone service and called for help(I could have changed the tire but I know it would have been too much for me right now) we live in the mountains so thankfully I was stopped where I could call. Needless to say I called into work cause it's our only car and it needs a tire :/
  • Options
    Becks517 said:
    W.T.F.  After thoroughly enjoying my 3 hour GD test this morning, my dr's nurse tells me that my dr is "closing up shop on October 15."  I've been going to him for 7 years..he did the surgeries to remove a lump from my uterus & unblock my remaining fallopian tube in March 2013 so he's literally familiar with my guts.  I know he doesn't owe me anything, but really..quit a month before my due date?!?  UGH.  I so don't want to be at work now that I'm in the "I need to find a new dr ASAP" freak out mode. 
    That's so frustrating and stressful!  You still have enough time to find someone great, though.  Hugs!
    Thanks..I am grateful that they told me now instead of waiting until closer to the date they're closing.  I'm also sad because I fell in love with the hospital he's at.  Depending on traffic, it can take 45 minutes to an hour to get there even though it is only 14 miles from our house.  So I'm not sure if I should look for another practice at that same hospital or check out some that are easier to get to.  I'm just throwing myself a pity party today, complete with two helpings of mac'n cheese.  
    N'14 November Siggy Challenge:  Straight up celebration!

P.S.  I love the 90s.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

WTF dude at Target Starbucks for denying me my PSL!!!! Everyone else has been getting one, I want mine god damnit! My DH told him i don't know if I'd mess with a pregnant women dude and still, no!

I went into one the other day and asked for it. They said they didn't have it yet. I had ordered one 2 days prior and told them that. They told me they weren't suppose to give me it and there was nothing they could do to make one for me. I was beyond angry
  • Options

WTF dude at Target Starbucks for denying me my PSL!!!! Everyone else has been getting one, I want mine god damnit! My DH told him i don't know if I'd mess with a pregnant women dude and still, no!

I went into one the other day and asked for it. They said they didn't have it yet. I had ordered one 2 days prior and told them that. They told me they weren't suppose to give me it and there was nothing they could do to make one for me. I was beyond angry
    I too was denied a psl from a target Starbucks the other day. I was not happy
    %-(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love you ladies, you're all so nice and supportive.
  • Options
    @huntress17 WTFFFFF?!

That's a good tire too, I used to put those on my car for years. Glad you're ok!
  • Options

@huntress17 WTFFFFF?!

That's a good tire too, I used to put those on my car for years. Glad you're ok!

Seriously!!! It could have ended so much worse. So someone was watching over me!
  • Options
    WTF body after ER! I've been dead for days because i feel drunk and gross!

WTF MOOD SWINGS, WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO CRAZY. Sorry to the slightly rude people i encounter every day. I wouldnt normally glare at you or bitch you out but resistance is futile.

Lastly, WTF to looking young. Now getting stares from people for being preg, which is scary for someone with serious social anxiety.

HUGS to everyone! <3
    **********************************************************************************************

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"