Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Wed TWW

Re: Wed TWW

• Options
    Congratulations @MrsF0831‌ and @flyinghorses6!

Cycle/month: 4/4
    CD/DPO: 27/12
     Timing: -4, -2, O, +1
     Testing plans: ?
     Rants/raves/symptoms: I think my period is going to show up right on time on Friday.  My temp has been dropping the past 2 days, not to coverline, but I imagine it will continue to drop between now and Friday.

GTKY- What was your favorite sitcom/s growing up?  Cosby Show, Small Wonder, Out of This World.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @DawnLilly‌ im including a screenshot

@jefa621‌ I temp vaginally in the AM...it is usually within 2 hours of each other bc of shift work but it is after at least 3 hours. I took out the +OpK just to see and I still had cross hairs (I suspected the same thing). Next cycle I think Ill set an alarm for the same time everyday.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MrsLawson15 I'm not even sure that you've ovulated yet. Your temps are all very very similar pre and post O. 
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    3 failed IUI cycles
    Oct '15 - IVF 1 - 10R, 3M, 0F
    Sept '16 - IVF - 12R, 11M, 5F and 3 perfect day 5 blasts - MMC 7w5d
    Jan '17 - FET 1 - BFP, EDD 10/14

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 10

CD/DPO: 28/17

Timing: -3,-2

Testing plans: FUck it.

Rants/raves/symptoms: Still no AF. All BFN. Sore nips.  Just a little frustrated and what AF to come already so I stop having false hope.

GTKY- What was your favorite sitcom/s growing up? Rugrats - favorite childhood cartoon. 

TTC # 1 since 11/2013
    Hysteroscopy 10/28/14 - septum removed
    HSG 10/31/14 - All Clear!
  • Options
    DawnLillyDawnLilly member
    edited August 2014
    Cythe said:

@MrsLawson15 I'm not even sure that you've ovulated yet. Your temps are all very very similar pre and post O. 

This is exactly what I was going to say as well. I don't think you've ovulated yet. That's totally normal coming off of Mirena. Some women have a period within two weeks of removal and others it takes a couple months.
  • Options
    JamesyJamesy member
    edited August 2014
    Cycle/month: 3

CD/DPO: 17/4

Timing: -3, -2, O

Testing plans: 11 or 12 DPO.

Rants/raves/symptoms: Forgot to set an alarm to temp this morning, for the first time. Whoops. At least it wasn't right before/after O?

GTKY- What was your favorite sitcom/s growing up? All the ones mentioned! Full House, Family Matters, Boy Meets World, Saved by the Bell
    J&B 
    Together: June 2005 Married: September 2011 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Congrats to @flyinghorses6‌ !!!

Congrats to all the BFP!!!

And for the ones testing early or just waiting, stay in positive spirits. Can't hurt to think positive right? Don't get discouraged girls!

Cycle/month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 23/ 10

Timing: high...

Testing plans: Today? Since i read someone got a BFP... but I'll still be testing as of tomorrow and all through the weekend....

I'll be in any of the testing groups for the days to come up until Labor Day!

Rants/raves/symptoms: dull cramps here and there, diziness once in a while... sharp pains behind my nipples (never happens near AF)... Am I boarding the crazy train?

GTKY- What was your favorite sitcom/s growing up? Any show on TGIF, saturday morning shows on NBC (hanging with mister cooper etc), boy meets world, Dawson's creek (not a sitcome but still very important!)

Me 29 DH 38
    Married 07.01.2011
    TTC #1 BFP 09.28.2014 EDD 06.07.2014
    imageBabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @goldenlove3‌ this is our 12th month too, and it has been extremely hard for me to come to terms that it's been a year. It's such an emotionally exhausting process and I feel like my body is just working against me. I hope you get some answers and fall pregnant soon :)
  • Options
    @EricaLee715 I feel the same as you re:lack of symptoms. Until this morning, I have felt perfectly fine. We'll see what today brings.

Sorry for all the CD1s and BFN.

Cycle/month: 3/4

CD/DPO: 40/12

Timing: -3, -1, +1

Testing plans: tomorrow if no AF today

Rants/raves/symptoms: AF is scheduled for today. Feeling gassy and gurgly in my tummy. Temp dropped a bit this morning, but still well above my coverline. We'll see what it does tomorrow. But, it's a moot point if AF starts.

GTKY- What was your favorite sitcom/s growing up? Full House, then Malcom in the Middle. We would watch Malcom together as a family. I was not allowed to watch Friends, Boy Meets World, Saved by the Bell...or see PG13 movies before I was 13. Yep. That's the main reason I had never seen Forrest Gump until about 2 weeks ago. But I digress...

• Options
    I'll join the Tuesday testing! I'll be 11dpo
  • Options
    @MrsLawson15‌ This is what my chart looks like this cycle, and in my case FF is totally wrong. It gave me CH on CD 26, despite the temps being pretty much the same. Now my temps have been higher the last two days, so I think FF will move them tomorrow. I am on cycle 2 off BCP, and things are still wacky.

If I were you (and apparently I am) I'd assume you didn't O until you are confident you did.
    TTC #1: May 2014

My Chart
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 4/3

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: -5, -3, -2, -1, +1

Testing plans: Trying to hold out for 09/01 (16dpo) since this is my first cycle temping and I don't know my LP length yet.

Rants/raves/symptoms: FF says my chart is possibly triphasic as of CD 23/9dpo! Trying not to get my hopes up too much, but FX for my temps to stay high!

GTKY- What was your favorite sitcom/s growing up? We only got one TV channel when I was growing up, so I only remember watching Seinfeld and Fraiser, and I wasn't crazy about either one.
  • Options
    @rentaduck and @Trinityrebirth that's 11DPO for me... I'll probably join too ;)
    J&B 
    Together: June 2005 Married: September 2011 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    CytheCythe member
    edited August 2014
    @sensitivesally I think FF has your CHs correct. It does like to recognize a dip before a spike.
    Is there a reason 12 day lp is a worry for you?

ETA: sorry for CD 1 :(
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    3 failed IUI cycles

• Options
    @OnceInLoveWithAmy‌ That's a great sign! When will you hear back?
  • Options
  • Options
    @sensitivesally Your LP can change a few days here and there, and FF will eventually "get to know you", it might just be a little drunk right now! Stick with it, FF will sober up someday!
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    3 failed IUI cycles

• Options
    @Melanie_ariel Let's be testing buddies. I'd like to hold out until Monday, but that's not going to happen when I have tons of cheap tests sitting around.
    TB is dead.

|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url]
    || <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Cha
  • Options
    @Melanie_ariel Let's be testing buddies. I'd like to hold out until Monday, but that's not going to happen when I have tons of cheap tests sitting around.

Let's!

I should go buy the cheap ones from the dollar store tonight! I have a FRER and a Clearblue but I rather keep them for confirmation from the cheap ones!

I'll test while DH isn't home...

Me 29 DH 38
    Married 07.01.2011
    TTC #1 BFP 09.28.2014 EDD 06.07.2014
    imageBabyFetus Ticker

• Options

Let's!

I should go buy the cheap ones from the dollar store tonight! I have a FRER and a Clearblue but I rather keep them for confirmation from the cheap ones!

I'll test while DH isn't home...

Sounds like a cheap, sneaky plan! We can meet up in the TWW threads and see what happens. Good luck! Now I can't wait for the weekend even more!
    TB is dead.

|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Cha
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 3/4
    CD/DPO: 33/12
    Timing: Appalling
    Testing plans: None
    Rants/raves/symptoms: Eff you, FF.  Give me my CH back! The temperature dip means my period is coming, you dolt, not that I didn't ovulate.
    GTKY- What was your favorite sitcom/s growing up? Original Power Rangers, Home Improvement, Full House, Brady Bunch, I Love Lucy, 7th Heaven, Gilmore Girls, Keenan & Kel.

@MrsF0831 Thanks for starting this morning!  CONGRATS ON YOUR BFP!! :D  Hope some of us join you soon!
    @3houlagirl FF needs to be lynched.  My CHs got taken away today and I'm ready to start a goddamn riot.
    @mbcgirlie14 Sorry for CD1. :( Also hugs because being happy for a friend while unhappy for yourself is a shitty place to be.
    @ash2664 Is there a reason you're only trying for three months?  Fingers crossed you get your + soon. :)
    @MorwenCimorene Your thermometer antics made me chuckle.  I would /never/ do anthing liek that /ever/. ;)
    @NenaB54 I use the Walmart First Reponses to start with.  If I get a +, I'll use a FRER (First Response Early Response) and then a Clearblue Digital to confirm.  Wondfos are a brand that most of us use; you can buy them fairly inexpensively on Amazon.
    @kelley72 @nettje See you in WTO soon!
    @flyinghorses6 YES, CONGRATS!!  We all knew you were KU. ;)
    @DarcyHermione *hugs* Sorry about BFN. :(
    @architori I totally get the strict tv allowances; I wasn't even allowed to watch Simpsons. :(
    @sensitivesally Sorry for CD1. :(
    Please note that due to the actions of TheBump and their parent company, XO Corporation, I no longer feel safe or comfortable posting regularly on this forum for my pregnancy journey.

If you would like to seek a community of women that can help you at any stage of your journey, please consider joining us at [OUR NEW HOME].

#iStandWithTheMods #Solidarity
    TTGP Acronyms/Newbie Blog
    “I want people to like what I do, but, at the bottom line, fuck ‘em if they don’t.” - Craig Ferguson
  • Options
    BlackNYellowBlackNYellow member
    edited August 2014
    Congrats to all the BFPs! @mrsf0831 @flyinghorses6
    Cycle/month: 3 

CD/DPO: 27/11

Timing: good

Testing plans: tested from 9-11 DPO and negative on wondfo, testing every day until AF because I need to pee on things 

Rants/raves/symptoms: temp dropped last 2 days but was back up a bit today. I feel like I'm out though, just waiting for AF. 

GTKY- What was your favorite sitcom/s growing up? I loved Seinfeld even as an kid year old. :) I probably didn't understand the humor though. I have several of the seasons on DVD. 
    The first day May 2007 <3  The yes day April 2012 <3 The best day Nov 2013

• Options
    @BlackNYellow‌ me too 9-11 BFN....I am feeling down about it today :(
  • Options
    @kariann12‌ how long was your first post BC cycle. Did you get your period on that day it said you would?
  • Options
    Ok...im hoping if I don't get a BFP that AF will start soon so I can try again next cycle and hopefully O more obviously. I have had 1 short period.
  • Options
    @ramaholic‌ I am in my brothers wedding next August and my husband is in a wedding next September. I will have to have a repeat C-section and I had a rough recovery the first time. I am not sure what we will do after next month. We were really hoping for a summer baby. DD's bday is in December and that makes bday parties hard living in a small town and a small house...also, my super busy season at work is oct-april. That is less important, but hard on my coworker...I don't know what to do. We want our kids close together in age...I will be ordering wondfos for this month. Sorry for rambling. Lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    @ramaholic‌ I have had visions of monkeys ripping cords out of the servers at FF headquarters. Really, what other excuse is there?
    TTC #1: May 2014

My Chart
  • Options
    @loubert Welcome!

@3houlagirl Haha, my husband does networking, so that imagery doesn't work for me.  I'm more inclined to believe than an evil wizard stole into FFHQ late one night and cast an "all employees turn into monkeys, then fuck with ladies' charts" curse. :P
    Please note that due to the actions of TheBump and their parent company, XO Corporation, I no longer feel safe or comfortable posting regularly on this forum for my pregnancy journey.

If you would like to seek a community of women that can help you at any stage of your journey, please consider joining us at [OUR NEW HOME].

“I want people to like what I do, but, at the bottom line, fuck ‘em if they don’t.” - Craig Ferguson
  • Options
    @MrsLawson15‌ I hear ya. I should really stop testing because it is just killing my spirits but I have no self discipline. And I keep having BFP dreams which doesn't help (happened past 2 nights). Is anyone else having BFP dreams?
    The first day May 2007 <3  The yes day April 2012 <3 The best day Nov 2013

• Options
    ash2664 said:

@ramaholic‌ I am in my brothers wedding next August and my husband is in a wedding next September. I will have to have a repeat C-section and I had a rough recovery the first time. I am not sure what we will do after next month. We were really hoping for a summer baby. DD's bday is in December and that makes bday parties hard living in a small town and a small house...also, my super busy season at work is oct-april. That is less important, but hard on my coworker...I don't know what to do. We want our kids close together in age...I will be ordering wondfos for this month. Sorry for rambling. Lol

I dont think you should put of what you want in life for work or an event. Children that are close in age are usually closer, and when time passes and work and those events are over you will still have your child which to me is the most important thing. I just had this same talk with my bestie who has been putting of ttc for years bc of this or that. If you put of the things you want for outside stuff...it might never end, ya know? Best of luck...you sound like you're an awesome momma!
  • Options
    Cycle 1 CD24 I'm just charting this month so i can get a better view of my cycle before we get down to business. My temp shift was only yesterday, I was seriously getting confused, but then it came along in the nick of time I suppose. So now i am waiting to see what my dpo will look like. Rant, my H is so nervous for this baby. He is a worrier though. Fave Tv- I love Lucy and Bewitched (no, I'm not 60yrs old -just kinda retro around here.) I grew up dancing to Beatles RECORDS too. :) GL y'all!
  • Options
    Betas came in and they are 35.7. So it looks like another chemical pregnancy.

Thanks so much for your support ladies. It has meant so much to me. This will be my third miscarriage in five months, so I think I might call it quits. I can't keep putting myself through this.

I wish you all the best in your journeys!

Xoxo
    AMY

Monster #1- Hunter Fillmore! 10.1.11
     MC 3.20.14 -- 8w3d
    MC 7.11.14-- 5w4d
    Monsterette #2- EDD  5.9.15

• Options
    @OnceInLoveWithAmy *ALL THE HUGS* My heart is breaking for you, I am so, so sorry.  Echoing what @3houlagirl said, please, please, PLEASE take care of yourself and convey my condolences to your husband as well.

• Options
    Lurking over here, but @OnceInLoveWithAmy I am so very sorry to hear about this again. My heart is breaking for you right now and I also wish you the best in whatever road you take.
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    3 failed IUI cycles

• Options
    @OnceinLoveWithAmy I am so sorry to hear this! I was following your updates. I really hope you take care of yourself and YH and make the best decisions for you.
    TB is dead.

• Options
    Congratulations@MrsF0831 and @flyinghorses6!

@3houlagirl: I love your diatribes against FF. 

@OnceInLoveWithAmy: My heart hurts for you so much. Know that we are here for you as much as we can possibly support you. Take care.

-----

Cycle/month: 6/6

CD/DPO: 23/10

Timing: -3, O

Testing plans: I tested today (BFN) because I have some Wondfos. If I have another cycle, I'll need to order more (the batch OPKs w/HPTs). I might as well use these. Also, I love adding data to FF.

Rants/raves/symptoms: I am broken out. That's all. My chart is trending downwards, so I have come to terms that this probably wasn't our month. I have three more days until AF usually shows.

GTKY- What was your favorite sitcom/s growing up? I enjoyed watching Saved by the Bell and Full House.

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"