TTC After a Loss
Options

How long for results? Please share your experience!

MrsGoody428MrsGoody428 member
edited August 2014 in TTC After a Loss
Hi Ladies,
Sorry I've been a little MIA... Work has been insane. The last thing I wanted to do after working 10 hour days was go home and look at another computer screen. Again, my apologies.

It's been exactly 4 weeks since my D&C. My Dr ordered genetic and karotyope testing in addition to the routine pathology of "the products" (I HATE that they refer my baby as a product) since this was my 4th loss.
Well fast forward 4 weeks, pathology came back "normal" but still no results on the genetic and karotype. Any ladies have experience w these additional tests? If so, what was the turn around time for results? I don't want to go ape sh!t on the OB office if this is normal. (Called the office all they said was that results weren't in and they would call when they are).
My patience are wearing very thin over here!!!
Thanks for reading my rant !

Edit: Title change because the question in my head changed as I was typing...

Re: How long for results? Please share your experience!

• Options
    I have no advice, but would like to offer you ((HUGS)). I hope the dr's office gets back to you soon!
  • Options
    Big ((HUGS)) as you wait- it's never an easy thing to do.  My results came back in approximately one month- if it was longer, it wasn't much longer than that. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think mine took about 6 weeks

4 Losses (2003, 2008, Apr 2012, & Oct 2012)
    All RPL and IF testing with multiple REs = normal

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I'm sorry you're feeling so frustrated. Mine took about one month. ((hugs))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"