Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Vent: Bad day crazies.

ManadaManada member
edited August 2014 in Late Term and Child Loss
Argh.   I just need to vent, but feel free to empathize and offer hugs....

The past couple of weeks have been "bad" weeks.  Lots of crying, and have been on edge enough that it doesn't take much for an okay day to spiral.... And yesterday went from a surprisingly good/hopeful day to a very bad (crying on the floor) messy day within a matter of a few minutes with the discovery of an administrative error by my employer.     So yesterday was a day where I took two of the anti-anxiety meds I have, and a sleeping pill before bed.  

And today my brain is just not working.    To make matters absolutely worse, I had a phone meeting set up with my bosses today, and when I set up the meeting I was functional and doing well, and today I am NOT.   My brain was processing slowly.  I had a hard time remembering things I was going to say.   I was having a rough time expressing the things I wanted to say, even though I've been thinking about them for the past 2 weeks......   It was awful.  I am sure I came off terribly to my employers, I just didn't feel in control.

I guess this is what good days and bad days look like?  I don't know, I just feel nuts....  I have been anticipating this meeting for weeks, and I was barely functional when it finally happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
queer couple - 32 (me) & 33 (my love) years old - donor sperm,

Our IF/TTC journey since Nov 2012.

Me: dx of DOR in Nov. 2012. Low AMH, AFC - 6, Normal FSH, SS-A (RO) Antibodies (Autoimmune issues), tubes clear, Sono (November 2013) NORMAL! <p>

7 IUI's - December 2012-September 2013.  Medicated, Injected, Triggered.... all BFN.

My Love:  (the amazing @Healz413)
Normal AMH & FSH, AFC ~27, blocked tube dx'd via HSG in 2012.   Hydrosalpinx & ovarian cyst dx'd in May 2013.
dx of Stage IV Endo & bilateral salpinectomy in June 2013.  

Partner IVF#1a- December 2013 - H's eggs, my Ute - CANCELLED due to low response
Partner IVF #1b - February 2014 - H's eggs, my Ute - ER February 4 (10 retrieved, 3 fertilized), Transfer Feb 7 of one Grade 1 and one Grade 2 day 3 embryos.  1 - Day 3, Grade 1 frosty saved.   BFP - 6dp3dt via FRER, Beta #1 - 110, Beta #2 175, Beta #3 - 348, Beta #4 - 2222!, Beta #5 - 4255.  Ultrasound (6w1d) - 2 heartbearts!  

We lost our beautiful Twin baby girls on June 18, 2014.  Tavin Sara and Casey Elizabeth were born at 21 weeks gestation and were absolutely beautiful, precious, amazing babies.  We miss our daughters every day and love them with all our hearts.

Re: Vent: Bad day crazies.

• Options
    This is just what happens, especially when you are so fresh. I have found it helpful to plan everything out in great detail for important things. Can you send an email? Or maybe another call but write out your main talking points. Hang in there! Anyone with an ounce of compassion would understand.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    Sorry you are having a bad day. I have those days too. I feel like I can't keep my focus and I easily forget things that I never had a problem remembering before.

I have started taking very detailed notes in meetings and writing down things I want to say. I also write a to-do list everyday. If I need to add something to my list I do it right away so I don't forget. I was never like this before our loss. I think it's because no matter what's going on at work, my mind is always somewhere else, thinking about our baby. Hugs

Asher born February 5, 2011.

Baby #2 born sleeping at 20 weeks. May 6, 2014.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    First of all, I'm so sorry. I think we have all been there before, and I think for me there will be much more days like that. Be gentle to yourself and cry and feel as you see fit.
    On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    You're not alone. I feel like I'm losing my mind. I'm actually seeing a psychiatrist at my OBGYN on wednesday. I can't even describe in what way it feels that I am losing my mind. 
    *Said goodbye to our angel baby July 30. 2014. only had him for 21 weeks in my belly, missing him every day*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"