November 2014 Moms
Options

NBR: Fall/Winter Clothes

DS was born end of August so I lived mostly in long maternity tanks and leggings or maxi skirts with flip flops, and sundresses. After he was born I lived in nursing tanks with leggings or maxi skirts.

Since this baby is a early November baby and I live in Indiana, I will be needing warmer clothes here in the next few weeks. My plan is to just get some maternity tights, fleece lined leggings and a crap ton of cardigans. This way I can layer up with my existing maternity/nursing wardrobe without spending a ton on items that will only get a few months use out of them.

I need reccommendations for good quality but not too expensive cardigans. What brands do you ladies prefer? I have a few from target but am not really impressed with the quality after a few washes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: NBR: Fall/Winter Clothes

• Options

I have no advice,  I am just planning to transition into DH's hoodies with my maternity pants.   Here's hoping that I loose enough of my belly before it gets really cold and I need my actual coat.    I am tired of buying maternity clothes already,  so FX I don't need to buy a whole new set for the fall/winter season.  

Hopefully we actually have a Fall this year,  some years I swear it goes from 90 to 20 in a 2 week span.  

Nov. '14 January Siggy : Work Sucks!

Me 32-DH 38

Married July 14, 2007  ----- TTC # 1 October 1, 2013
    BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My plan is to buy some leggings and cardi's as well. I saw a bunch at old navy last week. (Not sure how they will hold up over time, but they were not overly expensive.)

After baby arrives I plan on wearing nursing tanks, leggings and cardi's.
    Kaitlyn - born November 7, 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There's no need to get maternity cardigans, just wear your usual ones and don't button them.  I already have several that are just open that I plan to wear over all the short sleeve maternity tops I have.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was planning to get regular cardigans not maternity.

I onky have like 2 decent cardigans. The rest are old and need replacing. I usually buy from Target but like I said I feel like they get ratty quickly and I am replacing frequently. Looking for some better quality options that don't cost $50 bucks a piece but still hold up decently.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

@jillybean7582 Old Navy has nice cheaper cardigans. I've been wearing all my non-maternity ones through out my pregnancy!

BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"