Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Toys for airplane

We will be taking our 9 month old on a cross country trip next month.  I'm trying to figure out how to occupy a 10 month old on 2 7-hour plane trips.  I'm looking to purchase some new small, easy to pack toys that he can play with.  Does anyone have any suggestions for these?  What about other ways to keep him entertained?  He loves being on the move, crawling, and "walking" with help.  I'm nervous about how he will do trying to keep him in a seat!

Re: Toys for airplane

• We just flew with our 11 month old. She loves faces so we got a little photo album with pictures of her, DS, some family photos, etc. She likes magazines for the same reason too, especially parenting ones with pictures of babies.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• So glad you posted this. We are flying from Boston to San Diego on Monday!! I'm trying to figure out activities!

Happy and peaceful travels!
    Can't figure out the signature thing, so here's the short, short version.....first daughter born on November 10, 2013. She was conceived through the magic of IVF after 2+ years of TTC.
  • Loading the player...
  • we are flying in two weeks to mexico with our 1 year old. I have a couple of squrties he haven't seen before so i will pack them in the diaper bag. I can later use them in the pool. I also plan on downloading whole lot of baby game apps, but i'm not sure how this will work since my son loves the "home" button on my galaxy phone, so the only fun is to press that. I might just take something with whole lot buttons. Its only a 4 hour flight i think we can manage. I also plan to stuff some other small toys in my bag he likes to take things out  of my bags and throw them everywere.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • We have done 4 trips now with my 11 month old. I suggest, high chair toys that suction to the trey table. I also have a few iPad apps and load up on Sesame Street movies.
    I also push naps until we are in flight just to make life a little easier!
    Good Luck! We've had no issues, it's much less painful then I expected!
    5 IUIs and an IVF
    It's all worth it for Baby Boy, born 9/30/13!
    What do you know, Baby Girl just popped up! Due 1/2/15
  • DS loved to crumple and rip paper. We let him rip up the in flight magazine and he had a blast! We also played peekaboo and then he slept most of the flight.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"