February 2015 Moms
Options

Tuesday's Spam is Fair of Face

Re: Tuesday's Spam is Fair of Face

• Options

I actually slept really well last night and woke up in a GREAT mood.  Didn't last long though, DH decided today would be a good day to pick a fight and I'm still fuming about it...damn him!

We had our fight yesterday !! Damn them !! They just don't seem to get it at times.
  • Options
    Izzy0927 said:
    Oh also, is it worth me clearing the yellow flags on the shower post? I just can't imagine it is....
    There was a GBCB. 
    Anyone good though? Maybe I'll just skim through it. 
    Nah. It was all very half-hearted. You know when you can't even summon the energy for drama? Like that.

ETA: Although I was really disappointed that she agreed with something I posted. Do NOT agree with me and then show your crazy to GBCB. We don't see eye to eye. It's like when that crazy drunk great-uncle says something innocent at a family gathering and you laugh and agree, and then he nods and says something crazy racist, expecting you to agree with that too and you're like "WOAHHH, I do NOT agree with that. We are not on the same page."
    I skipped page 3. Overall I'm disappointed in that thread. 
    Ahhhhhhhh the cow gif is pretty dang amazing. 
    Shit. I'll go back. 
      It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Dang, this just reminded me, I have my 14 wk appointment today right after school. I wore a dress, so I guess I am gonna have to lift it up? Take it off? 

They should have a gown for you to use.

TTC since May/June 2012 
    Sept 2013 testing:
    SA #1 Low motility (17%) 
    SA #2 Lower sperm count, but much higher motility
    CD 3 Bloodwork and ultrasound - Normal HSG - Clear tubes 
    Oct/Nov 2013 Cycle 1 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN  
    Nov/Dec 2013 Cycle 2 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    Jan/Feb 2014 Cycle 3 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    2/20/14 Follow up consult RE recommends IVF with ICSI 
    3/10/14 New patient consult with RMA NJ 
    3/11/14 AMH and other Bloodwork to prep for IVF with ICSI at RMA NJ
    3/28/14 Saline Sonogram - All good
    March/April 2014 IVF #1 Antagonist Protocol
    BCP/Bravelle/Menopur/Ganirelix
    4/16/14 ER 26 Retrieved!!!
    4/17/14 Fert Report 22 Mature 21 Fertilized w/ ICSI
    4/22/14 Report #2 15 BLASTS
    5/24/14 FET!!!  (Transferring 2 snowflakes)
    6/2/14 Beta #1 575!!! :)
    6/4/14 Beta #2 2060!!! :)
    6/11/14 1st Ultrasound...Saw 2 Gestational Sacs!!  Beta #3 34,312!!! 
    6/18/14 2nd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 112bpm Baby B 117bmp <3 Beta #4 172,080!!!
    6/25/14 3rd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 150bpm Baby B 158bpm <3 Beta #5 232,134!!! 
    7/3/14 4th Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 173bpm Baby B 162bpm <3 Beta #6 269,228!!!
    Graduated from RMA!!  First appt with OB 7/8/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Addie woke up early this morning so were out and about running errands by 7:30.  I was heading home around 8:30 and this crazy person in a minivan starts tailgating me when I'm going 50 in a 40, so clearly (being the asshole that I am) I slow down to exactly 40mph (after brake-checking her).  I see her throw her hands up in frustration and do a tiny happy dance in my seat. 

We get about 2 miles down the road and I stop for a school bus with kids getting on it in front of me and she goes flying up next to me, stops (at this point I'm positive she's about to come try to kick my ass) and instead she goes to the side of the car and pulls 2 little boys out who were running late for the bus.  She was also about 9 months pregnant. 

I kind of feel like a REAL big asshole. 
     AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

F15 Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most After Baby Arrives: BELLY SLEEPING!

photo c433cf4d-aa40-443c-af77-110275d91d89.jpg
  • Options
    Do sheets that are advertised as toddler bed sheets fit a convertible crib??  I'm so confused.  Baby products blow my mind.
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    kkleigh10 said:
    After the last two weeks I've had at work I'm done trying. I'm not going to do my job to the best of my ability. If they want to take charge of everything I'll let them, then they can watch the school fall apart around them.

ugh 4 more months until December right? Or is my math off?
    Well...you only have to get through September, October and November before December 1st rolls around. Unless you're waiting until Christmas break, then yeah it's 4 months away.
    Yeah I was planning on turning in my two weeks the two weeks before christmas break.
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• Options
    So yeah. After being up until 2:00/2:30-ish with Amanda, she decides that 5:30 is a great time to wake up. Oh, babies.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    edited August 2014
    kefttsc said:
    Do sheets that are advertised as toddler bed sheets fit a convertible crib??  I'm so confused.  Baby products blow my mind.
    In my experience they do as long as the crib isn't a minnie convertible crib. You can buy a toddler comforter set for a crib actually as long as you don't mind no bumper.
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• Options
    I just had a delicious early lunch and am now headed to the stroller demo at the baby shop on island (only for the possibility of free stuff and shopping a little for Surprise). Then I'll pick up the last few things I need to weather the storm. It's still reasonably calm wind-wise here, so I'm not rushing or panicking.
    Feb. 2015: Holiday Decoration Fails
  • Options
    No seriously @kkleigh10, WHAT is this weather?? I have a maxi and an infinity scarf on cause it's cold in the lab. Walking for lunch is going to suck. 
      It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @ChickenOnSunday‌ I say go for it! It's "utilizing" your insurance in my view. My SIL gave me her brand new pump from the hospital and I'm still getting my own with insurance.
  • Options
    @bhjones1980‌ OMG that sounds like something my MIL would do!
  • Options

I'm in a big health insurance spiral right now. I'm looking up past claims from my daughter's NICU stay, all my medical issues, all of our future appointments. Holy cow am I lucky that I get health insurance through my employer and double covered by DH's insurance. 

Anyway, I googled the details on how to get a breast pump through BCBSNC. It appears that the earliest I can make the request is 30 days prior to my EDD. Coolio. 

My dilemma is that I could probably get a second pump through my secondary insurance of UHC. Having two pumps would be awesome because that means I could leave one at home and leave the other at the office. Is that totally unscrupulous of me? Neither policy provided us with a pump in 2012 because they were exempt from ACA due to being grandfathered.

I say get both, make your life a little easier when you BF.

~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~

Me~28 DH~27 

6-12-2010  Miscarriage. 
    3-16-2012 D&C/Miscarriage.
     Blocked Left Tube. 
    Diminished Ovarian Reserve   
    MFI - Sperm Morphology 2%.  
    MTHFR 
     Abnormal Antiphospholipid Antibodies
    April 2013 ~  1st IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    May 2013  ~ 2nd IUI attempt -100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    June 2013 ~ 3rd IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid+ Trigger+ Progesterone~BFN
     IVF/ICSI #1 May 2014 ~ Freeze All ~ Due to OHSS
     5/1/2014 ~ 22 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 3 frozen
    5/28/2014 ~ FET#1 ~ Transferred 2 Hatching Blasts
      6/1/2014~ **BFP**
    6/9/2014 Beta #1 ~ 1022
    6/12/2014 Beta #2 ~ 3099
    6/16/2014 Beta #3 ~ >5000
    6/19/2014 First U/S ~ TWINS!!!  
    1/7/2015 Twins born @ 34 weeks

image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    kefttsc said:
    In my experience they do as long as the crib isn't a minnie convertible crib. You can buy a toddler comforter set for a crib actually as long as you don't mind no bumper.
    Thank you!!!  We aren't doing bumpers (well, we may do breathable bumpers....).  It's a regular sized convertible.  
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Team PURPLE!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @ChickenOnSunday‌ I would TOTALLY get the second pump! Its not like it's a test that costs thousands of dollars and its your insurance you pay for and an item you will USE. Go for it.

My insurance has always covered pumps and milk bags and the actual wording is "one double electric or single manual pump per year" but I'm too chicken shit to actually see if one a year is true. Lol as ive said before, I exclusively pumped DS and probably could use a new pump as this one has a TON of hours on it.
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/7c/80/f27c808876dd02ae89989d3c796a8f30.jpgimage
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Hi, Dolce. How're you doing, cutie?

My afternoon meeting, which was two hours long, was just cancelled. I started singing "Hallelujah" to myself. It's rough to get stuff done (and Bump) on Meeting Tuesday.
    Awaiting our bundle of cute chaos.

BabyFruit Ticker

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives
  • Options
    My random: I'm ridiculously happy that we're going on vacation for Labor Day weekend. Work's been blah for longer than I can remember.

Get the extra breast pump @chickenonsunday !
  • Options
     Also, I'm officially hungry ALLLLLL the time. If anyone posts about food, I'm almost instantly tempted to leave work to go get food... It's gonna be a longgggggg 5 months!
    Shoot I just look at the fruit tickers and get hungry. 

yummm avocado...
    Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Options
    It made me smile too @bhjones1980

So adorable!!!
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Team PURPLE!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @bhjones1980 your son is so damn adorable. He looks like a mini linebacker... football kid in the making. 
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Options
    @jaztastic, I started crying during my 8-week ultrasound, so I think it's okay you cried during your anatomy scan. ;) Hey, he had to say hi to mom, simple as that.

BabyFruit Ticker

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives
  • Options
    love it @bhjones1980

Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Options
    @bhjones1980, he is the cutest. What a sweet picture!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Thanks all, I think he is the cutest, but of course I am biased!  he loves to  ham it up for the camera
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @kkleigh10 I can't handle this weather. I just want to wear tights and boots with sweater dresses. Weather needs to catch up.

Married August 2009

BFP#1 12/19/13 * EDD 8/24/14 * MMC Discovered 2/04/14

BFP#2 5/27/14 * EDD 2/8/15 * Please be our rainbow

• Options
    @bhjones1980‌ did I tell you that I am in love with your son?! He's so cute!
  • Options
    Izzy0927 said:
    I need a tuesday bitchfest post. But since I don't have one to rage on, it'll have to go here.
    1) every time someone else posts in that GD baby shower thread, it makes me want to do this:
    https://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/7c/e8/ac/7ce8acee0a2a76d095ad8e5959f6c8e2.jpg

2) someone on another forum (not on thebump) is "devastated" about the sex of her baby and said it feels like a loss, and people are defending the word choice. It also makes me want to do the above. Is this a hot topic post? Maybe I should save this for another day...
    Who in the ever loving fuck is devastated about the sex of their baby, and worse people are defending her stupid statement........ F15 is this when commenting while lurking is acceptable because my blood is boiling?

~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~

Me~28 DH~27 

6-12-2010  Miscarriage. 
    3-16-2012 D&C/Miscarriage.
     Blocked Left Tube. 
    Diminished Ovarian Reserve   
    MFI - Sperm Morphology 2%.  
    MTHFR 
     Abnormal Antiphospholipid Antibodies
    April 2013 ~  1st IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    May 2013  ~ 2nd IUI attempt -100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    June 2013 ~ 3rd IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid+ Trigger+ Progesterone~BFN
     IVF/ICSI #1 May 2014 ~ Freeze All ~ Due to OHSS
     5/1/2014 ~ 22 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 3 frozen
    5/28/2014 ~ FET#1 ~ Transferred 2 Hatching Blasts
      6/1/2014~ **BFP**
    6/9/2014 Beta #1 ~ 1022
    6/12/2014 Beta #2 ~ 3099
    6/16/2014 Beta #3 ~ >5000
    6/19/2014 First U/S ~ TWINS!!!  
    1/7/2015 Twins born @ 34 weeks

image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    @bhjones1980‌ So cute! Love the OSU shirt!
  • Options
    Izzy0927 said:
    I need a tuesday bitchfest post. But since I don't have one to rage on, it'll have to go here.
    1) every time someone else posts in that GD baby shower thread, it makes me want to do this:
    https://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/7c/e8/ac/7ce8acee0a2a76d095ad8e5959f6c8e2.jpg

2) someone on another forum (not on thebump) is "devastated" about the sex of her baby and said it feels like a loss, and people are defending the word choice. It also makes me want to do the above. Is this a hot topic post? Maybe I should save this for another day...
    this makes me wants to throw up, honestly.  
    Why is she allowed to have children... disgusting.

****siggy warning****

Me 29/ DH 28
    DH- MFI (low count, 2-3% morph)

IUI #1 January - Clomid, Ovidrel: BFN
    IUI #2 February - Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel: BFP 1st beta-25, 2nd beta-56, 3rd beta-45, miscarriage
    IUI #3 April - CD3 U/S 4-10. Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel CD11 - Cancelled.. TI w/5 follicles-BFN
    IUI #3.1 May - CD3 U/S 5-6, Follistim start 5-11 thru 5-17, u/s 5-18 3 mature w/ a close 4th, IUI 5-20 - BFP!
                 Beta #1 12dpo - 164 & progesterone - 89!, Beta #2 16 dpo - 1189, 5w3d - u/s shows TWINS!
                 6/19- u/s showed heartbeats! Baby A 111 & Baby B 118, both measuring 6w1d
                 7/3- Baby A hb 170, Baby B hb 166 - both measuring perfect.
                 7/18 - Baby A 165, Baby B 171 - both measuring right on track & moving all around!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

@bhjones1980 Super Cute!! He's precious!

@jaztastic CONGRATS!!

****siggy warning****

Me 29/ DH 28
    DH- MFI (low count, 2-3% morph)

IUI #1 January - Clomid, Ovidrel: BFN
    IUI #2 February - Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel: BFP 1st beta-25, 2nd beta-56, 3rd beta-45, miscarriage
    IUI #3 April - CD3 U/S 4-10. Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel CD11 - Cancelled.. TI w/5 follicles-BFN
    IUI #3.1 May - CD3 U/S 5-6, Follistim start 5-11 thru 5-17, u/s 5-18 3 mature w/ a close 4th, IUI 5-20 - BFP!
                 Beta #1 12dpo - 164 & progesterone - 89!, Beta #2 16 dpo - 1189, 5w3d - u/s shows TWINS!
                 6/19- u/s showed heartbeats! Baby A 111 & Baby B 118, both measuring 6w1d
                 7/3- Baby A hb 170, Baby B hb 166 - both measuring perfect.
                 7/18 - Baby A 165, Baby B 171 - both measuring right on track & moving all around!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    chickyclg said:
    Izzy0927 said:

Who in the ever loving fuck is devastated about the sex of their baby, and worse people are defending her stupid statement........ F15 is this when commenting while lurking is acceptable because my blood is boiling?
    I'm just waiting for her to chime in and let me know she posts on this site too. I won't say what site it's on, because that seems too far- I just needed to vent about it. But I mean, I'm getting shit over there for saying that maybe she should tone it down or think about what she's actually saying.

Married August 2009

BFP#1 12/19/13 * EDD 8/24/14 * MMC Discovered 2/04/14

BFP#2 5/27/14 * EDD 2/8/15 * Please be our rainbow

• Options
    Izzy0927 said:
    chickyclg said:
    Izzy0927 said:

I'm just waiting for her to chime in and let me know she posts on this site too. I won't say what site it's on, because that seems too far- I just needed to vent about it. But I mean, I'm getting shit over there for saying that maybe she should tone it down or think about what she's actually saying.
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"