November 2014 Moms
Options

I need a new baby girl name!

2»

Re: I need a new baby girl name!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would stick with Avery Rose! Who cares if you know someone else who has the name? There will always be people who share names. If you are just too uncomfortable using the name here are some unisex/boyish sounding names for you:

Erin
    Riley
    Drew
    Taylor
    Kennedy

• Options

Unisex names I like: Taylor, Peyton, Charlotte/Charlie, Andye

Andye Rose would be a cool name also!
  • Options
    I'm on board with keeping the original name.

If, big if, you do use Paprika, you can always do Kiki as a shortened version :)

Other girl names I like: Johnna, Whitney, Holly, Brooke.

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• Options
    Yay for keeping the name! Team Avery is here to stay!
  • Options
    I like Georgia, Katie, Lexington Grace, Gracyn Reid
  • Options
    I don't believe people "steal" a name. Why do you think everyone born in the 70s/early 80s was "Jennifer" and in the 80s "Jessica."  Avery is a very popular name for a girl right now - so who cares if there is more than one in a circle of people you may or may not be in contact with in the future.  Your daughter is going to probably run into other Averys in her life - it's not a big deal. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I've had people (including my mother) tell me they don't like the name we picked out, which is Oliver Squall. (I let DH pick the middle name since this has been such a rough pregnancy and he has done so much for me. It's a character from Final Fantasy.) I told them all to shut up about it. That's his name and unless they have something nice to say about it, don't say anything to me. Stand up for yourself. 
  • Options
    clumsyatheartclumsyatheart member
    edited August 2014
    As long as it isn't made up or misspelled, you should be good.

Also, some youtuber made up the name Revelynne for her kid. I cannot. I immediately x'd the hell out of that video.

ETA: Avery isn't my favorite -- not a fan of the more unisex sounding names for some reason -- but i love Avery Rose. KEEP IIIIT. Ignore the idiots, you don't need them! <3
    **********************************************************************************************

• Options
    Fuck people.

Seriously, it sounds like you've been through a lot.  If you love the name, that's the name of your baby.  KEEP IT.
    ^^^ this. Good for you for sticking to your name. 

May I suggest a 2-name middle name Avery Rose-Crayon?
    TTC 3/2012; IUI 2/26/14; EDD 11/23/14; DD born 11/21/14!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"