October 2014 Moms
Options

craving of the day

What are you craving and are you giving in to it?
I have been craving a hot glazed donut from Lamars and its all I can think about!!! I had been craving them for @ a month and gave in on Sunday. I guess giving it was a bad idea b/c today my craving for one is in high gear. Resisting resisting resisting.
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 IAmPregnant Ticker} {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 BabyFetus Ticker}

Re: craving of the day

• Options

O. M. G... now i want a (12) warm glazed donut(s)!!!  i'm craving a nap but chose to watch days of our lives and play online so DD will be up soon.  i absolutely hate laying down for a nap just to be torn away from it by a 2 yr old just as you are drifting off. 

my food cravings consist of snacking on everything chip n dip like and savory plus sweets rather than sitting down to actual meals.  time for another brownie bite! ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am totally craving a chocolate twist donut, but due to GD I am trying very hard to resist...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I mostly crave french fries and cereal. I tend to give in so that I don't gorge myself later on. 
  • Options
    MorganWPMorganWP member
    edited August 2014
    Speaking of donuts. There was a sign outside the bank yesterday advertising that they are having a fund raiser on friday and they're going to be selling Krispy Kremes. :)

(We dont have Krispy Kreme in Canada, at least not around here)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ladies I'm not even kidding - I ate a glazed donut for breakfast earlier today.  It must be in the air even across the ocean! :)

Native NYC-ers living in Switzerland - First time parents - 36 + 37

TTC: 8 Months / BFP: 2/8/2014 / EDD: 10/20/2014  

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I've been craving Froot Loops lately. I went shopping yesterday and was going to get some but forgot.

• Options
    yoyopezyoyopez member
    edited August 2014
    MorganWP said:
    Speaking of donuts. There was a sign outside the bank yesterday advertising that they were having a fund raiser on friday and they're going to be selling Krispy Kremes. :) (We dont have Krispy Kreme in Canada, at least not around here)

i live in the birthplace of krispy kreme.  corporate headquarters here but the closest store is like 10 miles away!

edit: spelling and word choice

• Options
    I'm craving a nap. I want to go home and curl up in a ball. I don't know what my deal is today.
  • Options
    Banana bread with peanut butter.
    ~First time mama, strikingly handsome husband, comedic pooch, krumpin' baby girl on her way~

• Options
    I've been craving Eggo waffles for the last 2 weeks. Last week I finished a whole pack by myself. On to pack 2 now.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Peanut butter ice cream. Please b
    Mommy to Hudson Michael-due 1/25/12-born 11/6/11 image.
  • Options
    A cold dark, dark chocolate bar.

And warm blueberry pie with vanilla ice cream.
  • Options
    Sweets!  Cake, Brownies, etc.  But due to the GD, I have been very good and have resisted almost all as they don't fit into my diet.  

Married 10/06

Baby Girl "C" arrived on 10/07/14 (39 weeks, 6 days)

• Options
    Oh! I have another. SO had friends over last night (for the second night in a row. Grr) and he bought chips and cheese dip. I didnt want any last night and since DD has gone with SO to work, I figured I would have some now with my lunch so I dont have share. Aaaand there is none. They ate it all and now Im craving it!

• Options
    I make homemade party mix every year around Christmas time and that is all I can think of right now.
  • Options
    Ice water: caved and the water was gross but the ice was fun to eat. 

Me: 34 DH: 34

TTC since Jan '13

BFP#1 - EDD 3/24/14 - d&c 7w5d

BFP#2 - EDD 6/14/14 - cp 4w2d

BFP#3 - EDD 10/28/14 - It's a BOY!!! - Born 10/26/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Options
    I crave cereal all day every day. If I still lived near krispy kreme or cold stone I would be there all the time.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers                         

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I've been craving cereal too! And brownies. =P~
    imageimage
  • Options
    Watermelon! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options
    Dark chocolate raisinets

image         image

• Options
    Cherry pie. I'm usually not a fan but I want it so bad lately.
  • Options
    Cake... ALL OF THE CAKE. Also banana nut muffins.  There is a Krispy Cream and Dunkin Doughnuts less than 2 minutes from my house - right across the street from each other.  It took everything I had to not go and see if Krispy Creme was open at 8PM last night!!

View Full Size Image
  • Options
    Cupcakes...there is a place here that sells mini gourmet cupcakes for $1 on Mondays...so I went and picked up 2 dozen for the coworkers and I :-)
  • Options
    I'm not craving anything in particular but my SIL is bringing me some Mackinac Island fudge today and I'm pretty excited for it.. Chocolate Cherry and Almond Joy flavors. :)

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Options
    Frozen yogurt!! And as I already stated in the randoms thread... STD people suck, and my MIL is driving me up the fricken wall, so I'm going out for a pedicure and frozen yogurt with my bestie! Take that Monday!!
  • Options
    Cream cheese frosting! I've been trying to make greek yogurt work.
  • Options
    Today will be chik fil a...
  • Options
    savagek7 said:
    I'm not craving anything in particular but my SIL is bringing me some Mackinac Island fudge today and I'm pretty excited for it.. Chocolate Cherry and Almond Joy flavors. :)
    I've never been to Mackinac Island, but when I was younger, my childhood dream was to move there with my BFF, open a fudge shop, and have a ton of puppies.
    Mackinac Island is one of the coolest places I've ever been! It's SO full of fascinating history! And obviously no cars, just bikes and horses. Some people live on the island year round. It's like another country. I love it!

imageimageimage

• Options
    savagek7 said:
    savagek7 said:
    I've never been to Mackinac Island, but when I was younger, my childhood dream was to move there with my BFF, open a fudge shop, and have a ton of puppies.
    Mackinac Island is one of the coolest places I've ever been! It's SO full of fascinating history! And obviously no cars, just bikes and horses. Some people live on the island year round. It's like another country. I love it!
    It's on my list of places to go. DH has been, but I haven't, and he makes me feel like a terrible Michigander because of it, lol. We were going to go for our babymoon, but finances changed and we couldn't. Will definitely be taking a trip there in the next few years though! They've done a few episodes of Dirty Jobs on the island, too!
    Yep! And on the Mackinaw Bridge! :) Though I hate the winters, Northern Michigan is pretty awesome. :)

imageimageimage

• Options
    Guess what today is ladies!!!! First day of pumpkin spice latte! Fall is here... It makes me realize how soon my little pumpkin will be here! Can't wait to have one today...
  • Options
    Don't hate me...but I have actually been craving fresh vegetables lately. Which is weird for me, since usually I am ALL about the ice cream and chocolate things! I am going to go with it while it lasts, though!
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    cereal with lots of milk!!!! 
    Started TTC August 2012. BFP 10/17/12...natural MC on 10/23/12, Missing our little bean every day!  11/13-started seeking help at fertility clinic. Me: 29 (ovulation/menstrual irregularities, HSG clear), DH: 31 (1% morphology, rest is normal) 
     SHOCKING BFP during cycle prior to IUI #1 on 1-26-14. Beta 1: 39.1, Beta 2: 100, Beta 3: 234.5!!! keep growing little one! EDD 10/7/14BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    Mozzarella sticks & crab rangoons!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Frozen Hostess Cupcakes. I eat one a day... sometimes two. I can't help it they are so delicious and I know they won't taste as good after the baby is here.
        Super Hero 8/12/11     Baby Girl EDD 10/16/14

• Options
    Damn it. Now I want mozzarella sticks.

image         image

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Rice Krispie treats. The homemade ones not the pre-made crap at the grocery store.

• Options
    Sweet potato casserole... It was delicious.

• Options
    @pnwlover12‌ oooh Mozzerella Sticks makes me think of the fried cheese bites from Zaxbys!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"