October 2012 Moms
Options

Slackers!

It's already 9:15 here. Where is the randoms thread??

My kid keeps asking to watch Newsies. Makes my heart glad. :D

After 7 years of no ovulation...
BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies

Re: Slackers!

• Options
    @WanderingStars23‌ Do you teach Kindergarten? I will probably be that clueless mom. LOL Do you have any crazy parents? 'What do you mean she can't have her 1,500 thread count organic egyptian cotton sheet for her nap mat?????? Only the best for my princess!' My sister's ex SIL was like that. She gave all off-brand items she received to my sister because her baby was too good for them. Seriously. She wouldn't give off brand anything. Meds, butt cream, diapers, anything. What do you know, the kid is a little asshole teenager now.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    Internet, email , network folders, and phone all down at work today. They are paying a lot of people to sit around and play candy crush. I'm glad I don't have patients today, I need a computer to use the med dispensary, or a phone to make the call to override the computer.
    I'm boooored.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I need to do up e-invites for my sister's wedding. Before I get flamed straight to death, this is a very low-key casual wedding. And its in like 6 weeks. And we are poor. So we work with what we've got. ;)

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    Yay @Rachelilly23!!!  I'm glad you heard from him!

@piffley Nothing spectacular.  Teacher got rid of it, and had a talk with the mom.  Mom was thoroughly embarrassed.  I'm sure she called police because teacher and rules and stuff.  But pot is so common that frankly the police down there don't actually care. 

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    I think my kid is trying to grow again. She woke up normsl time and was begging for a nap 2 hours early. And by begging I mean kicking in the floor and screaming NO NO NIGHT NIGHT MOMMA!!!!!!! She was out in less than 5 minutes. That was over an hour ago!

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    I think C is having a growth spurt, too. Either that or the canine she's cutting is really pissing her off. But she's been a moody little mess the past few days. Super clingy. And asking to take naps or go to bed, which was previously unheard of. Like, she'll pitch a fit and in the middle, sob "mommy, tired. Sleepy. Bed!" Poor girlie.
  • Options
    DS2 gets all teary eyed at youtube clip of squeaky desert rain frog. He says "awwww baby frog"
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Options
    Alexis has figured out how to open the front door. The first time she did it I stepped outside to talk to DH while he was mowing and thought I hadn't closed it tight then yesterday we were talking about leaving, but weren't ready yet and suddenly the front door is open. I'm so nervous she is going to do this when we are not watching.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Options
    @morrkim do you have a lock that is out of her reach? If not, install one! That's a surefire way to keep her from doing it.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    Well, that was nice while it lasted.  I had to jump out of the shower 3 times to check the monitor because she was shrieking at the top of her lungs.  She was just playing.  Third time I went in there and told her to knock it off.  Soap in my hair and all.  She was very confused.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    Luckily she hasn't figured out how to unlock it so we just have to make sure it is always locked. What's funny is she can't open her bedroom door.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Options
    So...The Emmy's are not funny.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    Doctor who on thr big screen!! Hells yes.

My kid had cake for supper. Daddy daughter time.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    I think I might brave Sesame Place when I'm up in September @stephcarter‌. I'm up 9/12-21 so I should definitely make a day of it since kids will be back to school up there.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"