Trouble TTC
Options

**IUI Check-In August 25**

shirleymaebyshirleymaeby member
edited August 2014 in Trouble TTC

This is the place to update us on your IUI or break.

***Please note, if I don't see an update in 3 weeks, I will remove you from the list (you will see **4** before your name the week before I remove you)***

QOTW: What is your favorite holiday, and what are your favorite holiday traditions?

If you would like to be added please answer the following:

1. Where are you at in the IUI process? (2WW, meds, break, etc.)

2. Which IUI are you on?

3. Test/Beta day?

Currently in an IUI cycle:

annaclaire256 (IUI #2)
BKBABY3 (IUI #7)
BunnyBerry (IUI #1)
jennycam (IUI #3)
Kcheese (IUI #3)
rainbowbridge14 (IUI #4)
SweetieShelleyH (IUI #3)
TTCBabyJ (IUI #3)
loveinkw13 (IUI #3)
***jmb64 (IUI #3)
**Sweetsunshine83 (IUI #2)
*MrsLolaSky (IUI #1)
*sewfie (IUI #3)

2WW:

rella22 (IUI #2)
.Mrs.Matt. (IUI #4)
awiley10 (IUI #1)
DharmaChick (IUI #5)
jamielynn53 (IUI #1)
jennym25 (IUI #2)
kmdecoux (IUI #3)
RNCrystal (IUI #4)

NOLA0116 (IUI #1)
kaynix21 (IUI #3)
lisa89760 (IUI #3)
***lyndar182002 (IUI #3)
***shura12 (IUI #1)
**cubwrig28 (IUI #1)
**Hollowvic (IUI #1)
**SnowFlake84 (IUI #2)
**thirtyninetoforty (IUI #2)
*Kristyn831 (IUI #2)
*Waterlily234 (IUI #4)

Temporarily Benched: 

**EastBayBride508
*ashtownyeah (IUI #2)
*lindy04aggie

On Break:

drstef (IUI #3)
triathlete23 (IUI #2)
***GinnyJones82
**KristenG2011
**Yayafamily
*Emma61210 (IUI #2)
*lebradford (IUI #3)
*tweetyknicks (IUI #2.1)

Moving to IVF

BananaPancakes02 (IUI #3)

August 2014 BFPs: 

kcmomz3 (IUI #4)

sugar4bri (IUI #3)

Shay062 (IUI #2)

July 2014

mrskovarik (IUI #3)

Aeml1985 (IUI #2)

margevz101 (break cycle)

Jennymc (IUI #1)

June 2014

Pmpknbride (IUI #5)

Mommalawyer (IUI #2)

wishiwaspreggo (IUI #5)

jkremp (IUI #3)

katydid2014 (IUI #3)

May 2014

Calindi (IUI #3) 

April 2014

jdionne (IUI #2)

Jenkellen (IUI#3)

Nbgordon (IUI #2)

CandaceC1020 (IUI #1)

Jconno (IUI#3)

March 2014

Siona1976 (IUI #2)

Tippytoes06 (IUI #4)

-----------------------------------SIGGY WARNING-------------------------------------

Me: 31| DH: 36
TTC #1 Since 07/2010
DX: Unexplained Infertility
TX: 
IUI #1 on 7/3/14 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (44 million sperm, 1 dominant follie) = BFN
IUI #2: on 7/28/14 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (23 million sperm, 2 dominant follies) = BFN

IUI #3 on 8/22/2014 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (53 million sperm, 2 dominant follies)= BFP MMC @ 7weeks

Re: **IUI Check-In August 25**

• Options
    shirleymaebyshirleymaeby member
    edited August 2014
    Good Luck to all in the 2ww and hugs to everyone starting a new cycle.

I am 4 dpiui and just trying to stay sane in the 2ww.  So far so good.  DHs numbers this month were his best yet so we are both super excited about our chances.  His motile count for #2 was half of what it was for #1 so we were really stressed about it maybe going even further down this month.  He wouldn't let me get anywhere near him for 5 days before IUI so maybe that worked.  :)  FX!!

QOTW: Halloween is DHs favorite holiday and we spend the entire month of October watching horror movies and making up elaborate homemade Halloween costumes.  My favorite is Christmas and we spend the month of December watching holiday movies and baking cookies and drinking hot cocoa.  :)

-----------------------------------SIGGY WARNING-------------------------------------

TTC #1 Since 07/2010
    TX: 
    IUI #1 on 7/3/14 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (44 million sperm, 1 dominant follie) = BFN
    IUI #2: on 7/28/14 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (23 million sperm, 2 dominant follies) = BFN

IUI #3 on 8/22/2014 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (53 million sperm, 2 dominant follies)= BFP MMC @ 7weeks

• Options
    FX for you @kmdecoux! When is your beta test? Or do you have a POAS date?

AFM... I just arrive back from the RE. My follies were not matured enough yet for him to trigger me, which is a first. In the past, he's thought I've had mature follies at CD12, triggered me and it's led to BFNs. I was relieved his idea was to wait to trigger, otherwise I was going to argue that *I* thought we should wait. So I will go back in on Wednesday morning! I hope this will be our successful cycle!

QOTW - Hands down, Christmas. It was my Dad's favorite holiday, who passed away 10 years ago. I love keeping traditions alive and that's what we do. Plus I have a huge family and I love having everyone over for dinner!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @loveinkw13 - I can POAS on 9/5!  The last two cycles I have tested early and got BFNs and the AF started right after.  This month I am going to try my hardest to make it all the way to 14dpiui.  Because superstition.  :)  FX for you!

TTC #1 Since 07/2010
    TX: 

• Options
    I'm with you! I'm determined not to POAS until the day of my beta (my RE makes you come in for a beta after IUI no matter what. Its silly to me but whatever, my insurance covers it, thankfully). The past two (yes 2) times I have tested out my trigger, and the stupid TS has tricked me both times! So I will be waiting until 14dpiui too. GL to you!! I hope this is it for you
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Well I'm out- AF showed up early and with no symptoms. I'm feeling pretty crushed - this was my 4th and final iui. I'm awaiting a call back from ivf consultant regarding where to go from here. Frankly idk if I can go through ivf as the iui process has taken a toll on me. I guess a serious talk with hubby is due to figure out the next step. Blah. Mondays suck. Bring on the rum!
    Married July 2 2011
    Not trying Not preventing since 2011
    Me: Ovulate on my own (but poorly) DH: Low count and poor motility
    Oct 2013 Uterine polyp removed
    Feb 2014 First round Ferama, trigger and IUI...BFN
    March 2014 Second round Ferama, trigger and iui
    Waiting....
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    I'm currently in the 2WW of our 3rd IUI (I'm 12 DPIUI). I'm basically terrified of pregnancy tests so I don't normally test.  I took a test after the trigger shot to make sure DH did it correctly since it was the first time he ever gave me a shot :) I will probably test on Wednesday if I make it that far.  

Good luck to everyone :)
    Me (29), DH (32)
    Aug 2011  - Married
    Jan 2013   - Started TTC
    Jan 2014   - OB started some testing 
                         - HSG - Normal
                         - Ultrasound - Normal
                         - SA - Normal, but tested positive for Ureaplasma
                         - Both of us on antibiotics to treat ureaplasma
                         - Blood work - progesterone: 15.9, TSH: 0.89, FT4: 1.2, Prolactin: 33.4 
    Feb 2014   - Endometrial Biopsy - Normal
    Mar 2014   - Prolactin: 22.9, referred to RE
    Apr 2014   - First RE appointment, put on medication for high prolactin levels 
                      - Clomid (50 mg) 1 follicle, Trigger shot - BFN
                      - Second SA - All Normal, borderline morph (5%) 
    May 2014   - Clomid (100mg) 2 follicles, Trigger shot - BFN
                      - blood work: Estradiol: 32.7, FSH: 5.3, Prolactin: 14.1
    June 2014  - IUI #1, Clomid (150 mg), 3 follicles, Trigger shot - BFN 
    July 2014   - IUI #2, Clomid (150 mg), 4 follicles, Trigger shot - BFN
    Aug 2014   - IUI #3, Femara 2.5, 3 follicles, Trigger shot (first time done by DH!!) - BFN
                      - Hysteroscopy - Normal
    Sept 2014 - IUI #4 Femara 2.5, 1 follicle, possibility of another one, Trigger shot - BFN
                       -Progesterone test 4 DPIUI - 7.8...started crinone.
    Oct 2014 - IUI #5 Follistim 150 3 possibly 4 follicles - Trigger Shot - BFN
    Oct/Nov 2014 - Follistim 150 with TI & Trigger shot - ???

**October Siggy Challenge**

I don't even know what he is supposed to be!

**EVERYONE WELCOME!! :)**

• Options
    I am also on the 2WW, today 11dpiui but i tested yesterday, i don't even know what possessed me to do that.... well i do, i was going crazy!!, my beta is on Thursday so i think i will wait until that morning to test again... i am not feeling very hopeful.

Wishing you all lots of luck!

Me (29), DH (38)

Oct 2009   - Married
    Aug 2011   - Started TTC
    Jan 2012   - OB Referred to RE
    Feb 2012   - RE Visit #1
    Apr 2012   - HSG (Normal), PCOS - DH SA (low count and low motility)  
    June 2012   - Provera, Clomid, TI - BFN
    July 2012   - IUI #1, Provera, Clomid 50mg, Trigger Injection - BFN
    Aug 12 - Feb 14 - Break
    Feb 2014   - New OB referred to new RE
    Mar 2014   - New RE visit #1
    Apr 2014    - TSH  level elevated, need to retest.
    May 2014   - TSH retested, higher than 1st test. Start on Synthroid. DH SA (Normal)
    June 2014   - Start on DHEA, CO-Q10, New brand of Prenatals
    July 2014   - Cycle came on its own, b/w on CD2, TSH (normal), Femara CD3-CD7, CD14 - u/s + Ovidrel + baby aspirin regimen. IUI #1 B2B on CD15/16 - BFN

August 2014 - u/s on CD3 normal, Femara CD3-CD7, u/s CD12, Ovidrel on CD13. IUI #2 B2B on CD 14/CD15 - BFN.

September  2014 - u/s on CD3 normal, Femara CD3-CD7, u/s scheduled for CD12

*** September 3T Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Shows ***

• Options
    IUI on Friday, so the torturous waiting has begun. I am not a patient person. My goal is to POAS on 9/4. AF always shows up 12 or 13dpiui, so I typically don't even get that far. (I totally don't count the test they make me do just to be sure after AF shows. That one should say,  "duh, of course you're not pregnant you idiot".)

@kmdecoux, we can hold out on testing together! Question for you though. I also did my IUI on Friday, but I was saying to myself that today was 3dpiui. Do you also count the day of the IUI? Mentally, being one more day ahead makes me happy!

I used to be all about the Christmas season, but since this whole IF thing, it kind of gets me down. Thank god for the movie Elf, which brings me out of that funk for a little while.
    Me:
    Dx, PCOS
    Began TTC Mar 12 both @ age 33.
    HSG and SA Dec 12: All good.

9 completed medicated cycles so far (*BFP and loss mentioned*):
    Clomid 50mg, TI, BFN.
    Clomid 50mg, HCG trigger, TI, BFN.
    ~Break~
    Clomid 50mg, HCG trigger, IUI#1, BFP. M/C @ 7 weeks.
    ~Break~
    Clomid 50mg, IUI#2, BFN
    Clomid 100mg, IUI #3, BFN
    Clomid 100mg, HCG trigger, IUI #4, BFN
    Started Metformin
    Clomid 150mg, HCG trigger, IUI #5, BFN
    Clomid 150mg, HCG trigger, IUI #6, BFN

Letrozole 7.5mg, HCG trigger, IUI #7, TWW...

~Break~

Gathering info for IVF...
  • Options
    Good luck to everyone this week! I'm 9DPO, back home from our camping trip and glad I don't have to use Crinone in public restrooms anymore...

Hoping to hold out and not test until Wednesday. Guessing we'll probably head into another IUI with Gonal F if this one doesn't work out. Not looking forward to hosting a family party next Saturday, possibly CD1 - boo!

QOTW: Halloween!! I LOVE handing out candy while I sip spiced wine and watch Hocus Pocus!
    Married in 2006, TTC since Dec 2012
    Unexplained IF, Hypothyroidism

IUI's 1 - 3: Femara + Ovidrel = BFN
    IUI's 4 - 5: Femara + Gonal F + Ovidrel = BFN

IVF Jan 2015. 21R/18F/15 still growing on day 2
    Transferred two beautiful embies on day 2, beta 1/29

• Options
    @BKBABY3 - I guess you're right.  It's more like 3 dpiui.  Ugh.  What a bummer.

TTC #1 Since 07/2010
    TX: 

• Options
    kmdecoux said:
    @BKBABY3 - I guess you're right.  It's more like 3 dpiui.  Ugh.  What a bummer.
    Aw, sorry. Didn't mean to create a mental setback. But in the end, it's still the same number of days til testing. AND the 2WW includes a holiday weekend, which is totally a bonus.
    Me:
    Dx, PCOS
    Began TTC Mar 12 both @ age 33.
    HSG and SA Dec 12: All good.

9 completed medicated cycles so far (*BFP and loss mentioned*):
    Clomid 50mg, TI, BFN.
    Clomid 50mg, HCG trigger, TI, BFN.
    ~Break~
    Clomid 50mg, HCG trigger, IUI#1, BFP. M/C @ 7 weeks.
    ~Break~
    Clomid 50mg, IUI#2, BFN
    Clomid 100mg, IUI #3, BFN
    Clomid 100mg, HCG trigger, IUI #4, BFN
    Started Metformin
    Clomid 150mg, HCG trigger, IUI #5, BFN
    Clomid 150mg, HCG trigger, IUI #6, BFN

Letrozole 7.5mg, HCG trigger, IUI #7, TWW...

~Break~

Gathering info for IVF...
  • Options
    @BKBABY3 - I agree.  Our 8th wedding anniversary is on Labor Day so it will be nice to have a long weekend to celebrate with each other.

TTC #1 Since 07/2010
    TX: 

• Options
    GL to all the ladies in their 2WW! I've got my FX for a BFP boom!!

Not much to report here. CD4 started taking clomid last night and I have my first monitoring appt for the next Tuesday.

QOTW: Christmas!!! I'm a tad obsessed. I love the music, shopping, decorations, cookie making, midnight mass, wrapping presents and driving around to look at lights!! Don't judge me but I've already started shopping! Sigh....only 121 days!!

Me (29) DH (37)

Married 7/11

Actively TTC 3/12

DX: PCOS

Current treatment: Break from IUIs until after the holidays

-----All Welcome----

~~~January 3T Siggy Challenge: New Year's Resolutions~~~

(I don't do resolutions...so I stole T-Rex's)

• Options
    Nothing new to report..... currently still benched for this month.  I've never been so impatient for AF to get here! 

Currently on CD 23... so unless the clomid screwed me up last month, I should be expecting AF next Monday. 

QOTW: My favorite holiday is Christmas.  I love being with my entire family and reminiscing about old memories and playing games and just having fun together! 
  • Options
    Hello ladies! I'm new here! I'm 4 dpiui, 4th IUI, waiting for progesterone test on Thursday to see if I need any supplementation. Beta the following week if no AF.

Christmas is my absolute fave! Love watching all the Christmas movies, esp Elf and The Grinch.
    ***pregnancy and loss mentioned***

Me: 31 DH: 31
    Dx: unexplained IF
    TTC since March 2013 
    IUI#1 with OB: BFN (April 2014 - clomid 50mg)
    IUI#2 with OB: BFN (June 2014 - clomid 50mg)
    IUI#3 with OB: BFN (July 2014 - clomid 50mg)
    IUI#4 with RE: BFN (August 2014 - clomid 50mg, ovidrel 250mcg, Crinone 8%)
    IVF #1 with pICSI in November
    ER 11/13 - 14R, 13M, 11F
    ET 11/19 - 2 grade AA hatched blasts transferred
    Beta #1: 58 - BFP!!, Beta #2: 140, Beta #3: 347, Beta #4: 931
    First u/s 12/19 - baby measuring 6w4d with HR of 116
    Second u/s 12/29 - baby measuring only 7 weeks, no heart beat detected
    01/02/15 - misoprostol administered vaginally

• Options
    Hi ladies!

Today is CD 8 and I already have a follie that is 16mm, and another that is 12mm. I still think it's insane that they are already that big, but I guess my body and the meds are going to do whatever they feel like, when they feel like it. This could be the shortest cycle EVER for me. Or the longest cycle ever, if things turn out well ;)

I'm also excited that my birthday is in 4 days! Well trying to be excited rather then freaking out that I only have one year left til I'm 30! DH has had my birthday gift for a couple of months already and he is dying to give it too me but I told him he has to wait. I don't think he has ever given me a gift on the day it's meant to be given. He's soo impatient!

QOTW: Christmas. I love spending time with my family around the holidays. We don't really have any traditions thou.
    *** If you want to know where I (and soo many others) have gone, click here ***
  • Options
    @sweetieshellieh - OMG, MH has the same problem.  Every year for Christmas he wants us to open all our presents as soon as they are wrapped and under a tree.  Without any kids or family close by there's no reason not to so I almost always give in.  Last year was the first year in our 10 years of being together that we made it all the way until Christmas Eve before I caved.  I couldn't even make it until night time so we could light the tree either.  I caved at like noon. X_X

TTC #1 Since 07/2010
    TX: 

• Options
    Finished the last Letrozole pill and waiting for monitoring on Saturday morning. After a long break, this cycle is going really fast because life is so busy!

DH and I BDed for the first time since surgery last night, and although it was uber careful, it caused bleeding so the nurse put us on hiatus until the RE gets back to us. Kind of scary and upsetting but hopefully all will be well soon.

QOTW: Chinese new year! DH's childhood new year's included fireworks wars with his cousins among snow forts at his grandma's courtyard. Can't set off fireworks in NY but we love eating a special meal, watching the New Year variety show online (the show all billion Chinese people apparently watch for a few hours), and eating dumplings at midnight.

@sweetieshellieh Happy birthday!

@kmdecoux Happy anniversary!

@loveinkw13 Hope the new timing does the trick. :)

January 3T Siggy Challenge - New Year's Resolutions
    imageimage

Me (29), DH (30) TTC actively 54 55+ cycles | All BFNs
    MFI (low everything) | Endo Stage 1 & Stenotic Cervix (treated) | PCO
    Married - July 2008 | Started TTC - Jan 2009RE Visit #1 - Mar 2014 
    IUI #1 ICI #1 - June | IUI #1.1 Laparoscopy - Aug
    IUIs #1.2, 2, 3 - Sept, Oct, Nov (Letrozole) - BFNs 
    IUI #4 - Dec (Bravelle) | IUI #5 - Dec/Jan (Bravelle) - 5 follies + TI - BFNs
    IUI #5.1 - Jan (Bravelle) Cancelled 
    Planning to start IVF in March!
    ***All Welcome***
  • Options
    Currently in IUI #3. Had my CD 6 ultrasound yesterday(my birthday woohoo)! So far that nurse says everything looks good but they reduced my Gonal F dose since I appear to be responding very nicely. I go back tomorrow for CD 8 ultrasound.
    Married 07/15/2006 DS # 1&2 born 07/06/2007 TTC# 3 since 10/2013
  • Options

*********************BFP MENTIONED***************************

It seems so weird to type this, but we got our BFP last Wednesday. I wasn't convinced so I tested until Friday and went in for a Beta on Saturday. First Beta was 34 and yesterday the second was 83! I go back tomorrow for a third. We are cautiously optimistic, but so very excited.

Thank you so much for your thoughts, prayers and well wishes.

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC #1 since 3/2011

TTC #1 BFP 12/7/11- CP 12/13/11
    PCOS - 20000mg Metformin
    5/12-6/13 - Clomid 6 rounds All BFN
    10/2/13 - Lap Surgery/Ovary Drilling
    11/17/13- Femara 2.5mg 12/20/13 - BFN
    12/22/13 - Femara 5mg BFN
    01/05/14 - Clomid 100mg + Trigger -Cycle Cancelled
    Benched from Pharmacy Mistake
    5/12/14 - Clomid 100mg + Trigger-Cycle Cancelled
    7/26/14 - 200mg Clomid + Dex + Trigger +IUI - BFP!!! Beta #1-34, Beta #2-83, Beta #3-353

11/22/14 - It's a BOY! Can't wait to meet Beau Parker!

• Options
    @jamielynn53 - Holy crap that is so exciting!!  Congratulations.  H&H 9 months.   :x

TTC #1 Since 07/2010
    TX: 

• Options
    jamielynn53jamielynn53 member
    edited August 2014

*****Siggy Warning*****

kmdecoux !! It sure hasn't sank in. I just can't begin to describe how thankful I am for this board. I may not have been the most active poster, but I found so much comfort and knowledge here.  

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC #1 since 3/2011

TTC #1 BFP 12/7/11- CP 12/13/11
    PCOS - 20000mg Metformin
    5/12-6/13 - Clomid 6 rounds All BFN
    10/2/13 - Lap Surgery/Ovary Drilling
    11/17/13- Femara 2.5mg 12/20/13 - BFN
    12/22/13 - Femara 5mg BFN
    01/05/14 - Clomid 100mg + Trigger -Cycle Cancelled
    Benched from Pharmacy Mistake
    5/12/14 - Clomid 100mg + Trigger-Cycle Cancelled
    7/26/14 - 200mg Clomid + Dex + Trigger +IUI - BFP!!! Beta #1-34, Beta #2-83, Beta #3-353

11/22/14 - It's a BOY! Can't wait to meet Beau Parker!

• Options
    @jamielynn53 congrats!  Hopefully that good luck will rub off on a few others this cycle!

I trigger tomorrow for 4th & last IUI on Friday.  

QOTW: I love Christmas! Actually I love the whole Christmas season & everything that goes along with it! I get excited for thanksgiving because I think of it as the kickoff for Christmas...lol

Me: (30) HSG/Bloodwork/Ultrasound: All looks good

DH: (30): MFI

IUIs #1-4 = BFN

IVF #1 December January

**********************All Welcome**********************

January 3T Siggy

• Options
    I should have added thus to my previous update but I wanted to thank you all for everything- support - advice- open ears! I'm moving on to ivf board as iui does not seem to be doing the trick for me. Thanks again
    Peace out iui check in :-h
    Married July 2 2011
    Not trying Not preventing since 2011
    Me: Ovulate on my own (but poorly) DH: Low count and poor motility
    Oct 2013 Uterine polyp removed
    Feb 2014 First round Ferama, trigger and IUI...BFN
    March 2014 Second round Ferama, trigger and iui
    Waiting....
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    I went to RE today and start cycle next week. This will be iui #2! I am hoping to test roughly around Sept. 30th. Seems so far away.

QOTW: Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Being with family, the food and the parade!
  • Options
    Hey. Can I join this check in again? Ladies this uterus is back in business!! After several delays and test and a surgery I'm about to do IUI 1.1 QOTW: my favorite holiday is Christmas I love spending time with my family around the Christmas tree and eating sweets!! If you would like to be added please answer the following:
 1. Where are you at in the IUI process? Starting clomid tonight. 2. Which IUI are you on? IUI1.1 3. Test/Beta day? TBA
    Me: 26 (IC/PCOS-2000mg of Metformin daily)

June 2014- HSG=clear

DH: 27 (SA results were great minus the slightly low morphology)
    Started dating DH in 2002 at 14 years old
    Married on 03.01.2014
    Officially TTC since April 2014 
    January 2013- Surprise BFP, m/c at 6 weeks, D&C 2 Weeks later
    April 2014- First RE appointment
    July 2014- IUI#1-Canx due to scar tissue and polyps. TI with the help of Ovidrel. BFN

August 2014- Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue and polyp

September 2014- IUI #1.1-100mg Clomid, Ovideral, 11.5 million swimmers=BFP

EDD-6/3/15- Our sweet baby Ryan was born on 1/6/15 and is in the arms of an Angel

Dx with IC on 1/6/15

• Options
    IUI #3 yesterday, even the RE said he's not hopeful, DH sample was horrible. I cried all day yesterday. Seriously wanted to run out of the room yesterday but RE said since I was there we'd do it. I'm devastated! Beta is 9/16. It was my first cycle using injectables....never again! It was a horrible horrible cycle, I had twice as many appointments and blood drawls, most with horrible feedback and it cost us an additional $500, if we did it again it's gonna cost us an additional $1000. I just don't know where to go from here :-(.

Good luck to everyone!
    Married 07/15/2006 DS # 1&2 born 07/06/2007 TTC# 3 since 10/2013
  • Options
    Jennycam, so sorry to hear that.  My thoughts and prayers are with you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"