Multiples

Pregnancy check-in Aug. 25

Sorry to still be mobile bumping! Got new computer yesterday but haven't taken it out of the box yet!

How many weeks are you?
How are you feeling?
Any dr. Appointments or other updates?

Qotw: What has stressed you out the most with this pregnancy and what are you doing to help calm yourself?

10 medicated IUI's (3 with injectables). 
IUI #1 (medicated) Jan. 2013-BFP!!!!- Beta's didn't double, MTX shot for possible ectopic.
8 IUI's between April 13-April 14 = BFN 
IUI #10 and final before IVF, injectables May 2014- BFP!!!!  TWINS!!!!

7 week ultrasound showed 2 wonderful heartbeats!
8 weeks to the ER with vaginal bleeding while on vacations!  Diagnosed SubChorionic Hemorrhage.  Babies are both great.
9 week ultrasound showed both babies are still great.

Re: Pregnancy check-in Aug. 25

• 15w2d over here. Belly getting bigger! More of an appetite. Headaches and shooting pain through butt. Despite that, small increase in energy which is nice!

Qotw: We've both been reading Dr. Lukes book and I can say that it sent me into anxiety overdrive that we are going to loose these sweet little ones at any moment. Feeling scared and overwhelmed! Haven't found a coping mechanism with this yet.

10 medicated IUI's (3 with injectables). 
    IUI #1 (medicated) Jan. 2013-BFP!!!!- Beta's didn't double, MTX shot for possible ectopic.
    8 IUI's between April 13-April 14 = BFN 
    IUI #10 and final before IVF, injectables May 2014- BFP!!!!  TWINS!!!!

7 week ultrasound showed 2 wonderful heartbeats!
    8 weeks to the ER with vaginal bleeding while on vacations!  Diagnosed SubChorionic Hemorrhage.  Babies are both great.
    9 week ultrasound showed both babies are still great.
  • 18w6d. Officially in all maternity clothes! I spent waaay too much money on them. Maternity clothes are ridiculously expensive! I'm still getting a lot of headaches. I'm going to really track my food/water intake each day this week to see if either of those are the cause of them.

QOTW: I haven't found anything that really works yet. I like to put my hands on my belly and talk to them though. I think that is a little helpful for me. 
    ***************SIGGY WARNING***************
    DX: PCOS and Endometriosis 
    TTC since May 2011
    HSG normal
    Hubs SA- Normal June 2012
    Aug. 2012: 50mg Clomid: No Response
    March 2013: 100mg Clomid: No Response
    July 2013: 5mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    August 2013: 10mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    Natural cycles Sept & Oct.--BFN
    Nov/Dec: 10mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    Jan 2014: 10mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    Feb: Benched due to cysts.
    March: Benched w/cysts.
    April: Femara+Follistim+Ovidrel+Prometrium
    BFP on Mother's Day 2014!! 
    EDD: January 20, 2015
    6week scan: TWINS!!!!!
    16w: Baby A is Stubborn, Baby B is a GIRL!
    20 week scan: TEAM PURPLE!
    The babies were born on December 16, 2014 at 35 weeks! They are home and doing well!

• Loading the player...
  • 19w4d today

Feeling pretty good, normal aches & pains to be expected! (Back & leg from sciatic)

After impromptu u/s last week - discovered A's heart has a thicker right ventricular wall & we have to go to the Perinatologist clinic on 3rd for detailed u/s and echocardiogram. No clue what the fear is, OB told me not to worry.

QOTD: mainly just the twin pregnancy in general stresses me out.... Totally different from my DD and with losing 1 in the beginning, I'm hyper sensitive to aches & pains. Just trying to take it a day at a time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 32w 4d here. The belly is big and visibly moves all the time now as the boys make the most of whatever room they've got in there. Feeling sore and a good amount of pressure when standing. The weather is not helping the swelling at all so I'm dividing my day into small tasks with frequent breaks and lots of water. Ultrasound tomorrow so can't wait to see how big MFM estimates the boys to be now, last appt he said this might be our last one if we don't make it to 36 weeks. I hope they stay in that long but it is exciting to be so close to the end now.

QOTW- Fear of losing them has probably caused the most stress since it was such a long road to get here but following the apps and sites that show what's happening each week and counting down to milestones such as the viability date have helped distract me somewhat. The stress has gotten less the farther along we go though now the reality of actually having two newborns very soon is starting to set in as we unpack two of everything so that's a whole new but welcome set of things to worry about:)
  • I am 17 weeks tomorrow... 

Had an OB appointment this past week and everything looked good. She found their heartbeats super fast and that calmed me down.  I see my MFM in an hour!!  I can't wait to see them again!

QOTW:
    I am scared/stressed to lose them.  Counting down the milestones helps a bit.  20 week appointment, viability at 24 weeks, then 28 weeks, etc...  I know that even if I hit those milestones other worries will creep up.  just trying to stay positive and lot's and lot's of prayer!
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• How many weeks are you? 33 weeks + 1 day
    How are you feeling? Miserable! Hips hurt, stomach is always tight, got the "momma waddle" going on, dizzy, and I'm working on the swollen ankles. Oh, and the numb hands are fun!
    Any dr. Appointments or other updates? I see my OB once a week now with a biophysical profile, plus have a non stress test every week as well. Just making sure the babies are doing okay!

Qotw: What has stressed you out the most with this pregnancy and what are you doing to help calm yourself? Just making sure that I get enough rest so my body can keep these babies in as long as possible. Trying to do that while still working six hours a day and school, which can be difficult. I have a 3D picture of one of the boys, and that keeps me calm...knowing what I'm doing is best for the boys is enough to get me through another day.
  • How many weeks are you? 16w tomorrow!
    How are you feeling? Good. I had some belly pains yesterday.. I had to lay down. I'm hoping they are growing pains, as I'm getting tired of worrying about everything. I'm starting to show too! Officially in maternity jeans :)
    Any dr. Appointments or other updates? I have my u/s w. my new OB Friday. I can't wait! I'm hoping the u/s tech will write down the sexes for my DH and I to read together that night.

Qotw: What has stressed you out the most with this pregnancy and what are you doing to help calm yourself? I def. have IF brain and worry about everything. I'm starting to feel more ready to be happy and plan for the future. I only used my doppler once last week & that's a huge improvement from 3-4 times a week lol. Prayers are said every day.

****siggy warning****

Me 29/ DH 28
    DH- MFI (low count, 2-3% morph)

IUI #1 January - Clomid, Ovidrel: BFN
    IUI #2 February - Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel: BFP 1st beta-25, 2nd beta-56, 3rd beta-45, miscarriage
    IUI #3 April - CD3 U/S 4-10. Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel CD11 - Cancelled.. TI w/5 follicles-BFN
    IUI #3.1 May - CD3 U/S 5-6, Follistim start 5-11 thru 5-17, u/s 5-18 3 mature w/ a close 4th, IUI 5-20 - BFP!
                 Beta #1 12dpo - 164 & progesterone - 89!, Beta #2 16 dpo - 1189, 5w3d - u/s shows TWINS!
                 6/19- u/s showed heartbeats! Baby A 111 & Baby B 118, both measuring 6w1d
                 7/3- Baby A hb 170, Baby B hb 166 - both measuring perfect.
                 7/18 - Baby A 165, Baby B 171 - both measuring right on track & moving all around!

Pregnancy Ticker

• 15w3d and still feeling great. No appts or updates this week though, pretty boring. Still feeling bigger than I should be, but I don't mind because I like looking pregnant and not fat! :-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
    Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • How many weeks are you? 29 weeks

How are you feeling? Tired and very uncomfortable everywhere.

Any dr. Appointments or other updates? Both babies were head down in my u/s, but I am pretty sure I felt one flip the other day.

Qotw: What has stressed you out the most with this pregnancy and what are you doing to help calm yourself? I have been scared about losing them and all the stress I have been under due to moving and starting a new job at 6 months pregnant causing me to go into labor early.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • How many weeks are you? 32 on Wednesday
    How are you feeling? worn out
    Any dr. Appointments or other updates? We go twice a week now due to high risk issues and get BPP and NSTs

Qotw: What has stressed you out the most with this pregnancy and what are you doing to help calm yourself? Now that they're passed the viability milestones, we just are hoping hard they stay in long enough to avoid substantial NICU time.  Our OB thinks we will go soon but we are hopeful it'll be a bit longer...  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • How many weeks are you? 29 weeks

How are you feeling? Tired with lots of heartburn.  I also get out of breath easily.

Any dr. Appointments or other updates? I had a doctor appointment today.  We had a pre-eclampsia scare.  My blood pressure was way high when I got to the office, and they detected protein in my urine.  I was sent over to triage to have the babies monitored for a couple of hours.  Babies were completely fine, and my blood pressure went back to normal quickly.  No more protein in my urine and all my labs came back normal.  I apparently am having contractions, but I don't feel them at all and my cervix is closed.  I'm thinking this horrible humidity did not help things.  It was a stressful day, but I'm so relieved that everything worked out.  I go back next week for another check. 

Qotw: What has stressed you out the most with this pregnancy and what are you doing to help calm yourself?  Pre-term labor stresses me out so much.  I just try to keep getting to the next week, and praying for the best. 
  • How many weeks are you? 15 weeks here
    How are you feeling? Still exhausted and constipated- horribly constipated- TMI but it is true!
    Any dr. Appointments or other updates? Appointment next week.

Qotw: What has stressed you out the most with this pregnancy and what are you doing to help calm yourself. The logistics of having 4 small children totally scares me. I am trying to do stuff to prepare- bought a triple stroller after lots of research, going to start test driving cars tomorrow- feels good to start making progress.
  • I'm 35 weeks 2 days today and have never felt more tired in my life. Could be due to the horrible hip pain I have at night. I had a doctors appt on Friday and everything seems to be going well. The thing I am most stressed about right now is affording these babies. We have two kids already haha
  • UPDATE:

Had MFM appointment yesterday and got to see my boys! My MFM said everything looks great.  My cervix is nice and long and closed etc..  I am measuring almost 20 weeks.  I have stopped hiding behind my fat clothes and trying to embrace the bump.  I
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• How many weeks are you? 28w6d

How are you feeling? Tired and sore. I'm not sleeping great at night, b/c it is difficult to get comfy and peeing in the middle of the night. Plus the numbness in my hands/arms is worse at night. Asked my doc about meds for heartburn and it is totally working! So heartburn is finally under control.

Any dr. Appointments or other updates? Had my glucose test last week, I haven't heard anything yet so I'm assuming I passed (they said they would call if I failed). I was measuring 32.5 weeks and doc said that was good. Had a growth u/s and got to see my little guys. A is head down and measuring ~ 2.71 lbs while B is the ute hog (transverse) and measuring ~ 2.99 lbs. The placenta for B they are no longer worried about, A is just out of the range for placenta previa and there is hope that his will keep moving up.

QOTW: What has stressed you out the most with this pregnancy and what are you doing to help calm yourself? In the beginning it was waiting for the other shoe to drop and just general anxiety. But passing each milestone has made it easier to enjoy & relax - 20 week u/s, 24 week viability, now I'm just hoping to make it to 34 weeks. I also picked up the book mindful birthing and would like to start mediating and hoping that will help ease the anxiety that comes with the 3rd tri.

Me: 37 DH: 41
    Dx: Endometriosis
    TTC May 2012
    Jan 2014 IUI#1: BFN
    Feb 2014 IUI #2: BFP
    Beta #1: 403
    First u/s: 3/14 It is TWINS!!
    EDD: 11/12/2014 ~ Boys x2
    ~~ All welcomed ~~

• Hi everyone.
    How many weeks are you?  22w4d
    How are you feeling?  Luckily, I've been feeling pretty well.  The only thing I've noticed is some hip pain while I'm trying to sleep and lower back pain if i stand/walk for too long.
    Any dr. Appointments or other updates?  i have my next ob appt and monthly growth scan at the mfm next Friday. 

Qotw: What has stressed you out the most with this pregnancy and what are you doing to help calm yourself?
    At first it was losing them, but it was lessened with every day that goes by especially since now i can feel both babies move!  What is stressing me out now is the cost of child care!!!  DH and i have no idea how we are going to be able to afford it.  Staying home is not an option for me even though i would love to.
  • Hi ladies!
    How many weeks are you? 28w6d
    How are you feeling? The swelling/numbness/pain in my hands is the worst thing right now, other than that just a bit more tired than I was during the 2nd tri, probably because I'm up like 6 times a night to pee.
    Any dr. Appointments or other updates? Had an U/S today, both babies are head down, A (our boy) is 2lbs 15oz and B (our girl) is 2lbs 7oz and both are doing well!  Going to see my OB this week, after which our appointments will go to twice a month.  This week is my last week at work due in part to the carpal tunnel.

Qotw: What has stressed you out the most with this pregnancy and what are you doing to help calm yourself?  I am a worrier by nature I think, so just about everything has stressed me out!  In the beginning it was the fear of losing one (even though I had no reason to think we would, I think reading my birth month board heightened that fear as so many people were experiencing losses...).  Then after reading Dr. Luke's book I was stressed I wasn't gaining enough weight (little did I know I would more than catch up...).  I was stressed after DH could feel the babies move and then I didn't feel anything on the left side for two days and ended up in triage to be sure something wasn't wrong (my placenta is more anterior on that side so harder to feel movement). I think that as more time has passed and there hasn't been any real reason for worry, I've gotten more comfortable and reassured that they will be ok.  I wish I had some words of wisdom for any fellow worriers to help ease any fears but all I can say is take it one day at a time.
  • Hi ladies!  I'm new and hoping to join you!  I've been lurking this board for a little while now but finally thought I'd jump in!

How many weeks are you?  15w tomorrow
    How are you feeling?  Pretty good, some back and RLP pains, some cramping/stretching and headaches, but honestly it's been quite manageable so I won't complain!
    Any dr. Appointments or other updates?  I am in the longest wait between appts so far!  I see my OB on Sept 9th and should get the results of our NT scan and b/w.  Also hoping to book our a/s at that time.

Qotw: What has stressed you out the most with this pregnancy and what are you doing to help calm yourself?  Everything was so stressful at first, IF brain!  But hitting 2nd tri has really helped to shift the balance of nerves to excitement - not that I'm not still afraid, but we're trying to focus more on the being happy and excited part :)  My H has been amazing and supportive and it helps just knowing we're in this together, he dotes on me and is already so in love with these babies, it helps me focus on the excited part too.
                                                  *********************SIGGY WARNING*************************
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    TTC #1 since June 2012.  DX: Unexplained Infertility.  Me: Hypothyroid
    3 Failed Femara + TI cycles and 4 Failed Injects + B2B IUI cycles
    Cycle 23: IVF#1 CoQ10 + Lupron + Puregon = BFP!!
    Beta #1: 199   Beta #2: 800+   It's TWINS!  EDD: Feb 19, 2015
    Team Purple!!!!
    L & E arrived early on January 5, 2015!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"