February 2013 Moms
Options

does anyone?

Have a DH that makes you go like ~X(

basically school starts tomorrow. So shit got real today. My stress/anxiety is high today. Busted my ass all day. While I was finally in the shower he threw ice water on me.... Ya'll I might need bail

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: does anyone?

• Options
    ..... why did he throw ice water on you? Because of the ice bucket challenge thing? If he were my husband he'd be getting the same thing next time he was in the shower....
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Options
    Simply because he thought it would be funny. I'm sure someone's ice bucket challenge gave him the idea. Oh pay back will be much worse

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

My DH has done that exact thing. I feel your pain. I married a damn teenage boy.

• Options
    StephPeth said:

My DH has done that exact thing. I feel your pain. I married a damn teenage boy.

Wtf???? Why????

• Options
    Start plotting revenge now and make it a good one!
  • Options
    LoL. I would not be happy. We aren't a pranky couple.
    Jenny DiLo
  • Options
    Tape down the spray nozzle on your kitchen sink and having it pointing outward or put a rubber band around it. When he turns on the water, it will spray him right in the chest or stomach area. Also, if he drinks coffee with sugar, replace the sugar with salt. Just a couple of ideas to get him back.

We aren't pranking people either, so I would be pissed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    So, I would definitely get him back for that for sure!

That said, men sometimes think we create our own stress so they don't have tons of sympathy for us....and if we are completely honest, sometimes they are right (not always, they could ratchet it up a notch or two on some issues).  Have you seen this article?:

It made me laugh, I hope it makes you laugh too.  Try to relax, I am sure you are a great mama and back to school will be fine!  :)

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• Options

StephPeth said:

Wtf???? Why????

He thinks it is funny to make me angry. Or if I'm already angry, he thinks crap like that will lighten the mood. Idiot.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"