December 2013 Moms
Options

Bake me a cake as fast as you SPAM

Re: Bake me a cake as fast as you SPAM

• Options
    Gavin almost always sleeps through the night but last night we had a big earthquake and he was not a fan.  I'm a tired mama today.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    74dragonfly74dragonfly member
    edited August 2014

Gavin almost always sleeps through the night but last night we had a big earthquake and he was not a fan.  I'm a tired mama today.  

Where do live? I live in the bay area (peninsula) and I felt it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I felt it all the way in Fremont, but luckily DS didn't wake up. Where are you located? Closer to the epicenter?

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dec '13 June Siggy - Awkward Swimsuit Photo

• Options
    I'm also in the east bay and I was surprised that it woke him up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Glad everyone is okay after the earthquake.

LO is still asleep and it's 10:45. That's 12 hours. She only woke up 3 times to nurse. I guess tonight is going to suck.

Displaying photo.JPGDisplaying photo.JPG
  • Options
    I'm sorry you guys had a fight @heyitsmamac‌. Maybe your H doesn't get it because he doesn't see you the same way you see yourself. DH always tells me he doesn't see it when I say I'm all misshapen now.

Remember, you just had a baby and you're growing another now. It kinda makes me feel better that I'm nursing and can't change my diet drastically right now. It'll be worth it in the end when you have two beautiful, healthy babies!

Also, pregnancy is the best because we get to use it as an excuse to eat all the yummy food! I hope your day gets better.

• Options

All the recent talk of the Duggars gave me a UO. I can't stand when couples say "we are pregnant". No, the woman is pregnant and if you want to say "we" say "we are expecting". That just drives me crazy.

I start back teaching with the kids tomorrow. I'm excited and hope it goes well. I'm exhausted so I hope I can make it through the day.

Lol that was me with this pregnancy! I guess I thought it made it more of a "we" thing than just me. Maybe it was my pregnancy brain not thinking straight. I know better for next time!

Good luck tomorrow! Is LO STTN?

• Options
    fauxvegan said:

All the recent talk of the Duggars gave me a UO. I can't stand when couples say "we are pregnant". No, the woman is pregnant and if you want to say "we" say "we are expecting". That just drives me crazy.

I start back teaching with the kids tomorrow. I'm excited and hope it goes well. I'm exhausted so I hope I can make it through the day.

Lol that was me with this pregnancy! I guess I thought it made it more of a "we" thing than just me. Maybe it was my pregnancy brain not thinking straight. I know better for next time!

Good luck tomorrow! Is LO STTN?
    No. She is still waking 1-2x at best and 3-5x on a bad night. We've been working really hard on it but we've had a lot of company lately and it's pretty much ruined her routine.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    fauxveganfauxvegan member
    edited August 2014
    Hope she starts sleeping better. It sounds like we're in the same boat. LOs routine is all messed up. A lot has to do with DH. He doesn't believe it's important to stick to it. LO wakes a ton too. I'm sure you'll get into a better routine now that you're going back to work. Like I keep telling myself, it has to get better soon!

Edit stupid autocorrect

• Options
    Working today even though it's not my regular weekend. Planning on going to Hilton Head Island this weekend.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    @fauxvegan‌ yeah dh is trying to follow her routine but MIL threw it out the window when she was visiting and didn't even care. And my sister and BIL will be here this weekend along with my parents for our apple festival. I honestly don't want anymore company for a long while. Her great-Grammy who keeps her follows her routine to the T so hopefully being back with her weekdays will be helpful.

Eta iPhone autocorrect is dumb
  • Options

I just had a meltdown after going clothes shopping. I already have body image issues because I'm very overweight and throw in first tri bloating and the fact that I have one shirt that I can wear and feel not terrible about myself in and I'm a mess. DH doesn't get it and we got in a huge fight. Ugh.

Hugs.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry MamaC I know that I still see my body all strange BC nothing fits like it used to.
    My spam is that I am on break still until the 3rd and I have not even looked once at any work. This would not be sobad if iI didn't have all new kids who are going to be difficult and still are basically babies but I can't even make myself think about going back...I need a career change bad.
  • Options

I've asked this before, but I can't remember.
    Do gap/old navy baby clothes fit true to size? I'm trying to buy LO some fall/cool weather clothes but I'm not sure what size to get

Old navy has fit DD true to size but adult clothes run large there. Not sure why.
  • Options
    Gap runs large IME.
  • Options
    I've noticed old navy runs wider. At least for us, but Kahlan is a skinny mini. (25th)
  • Options
    I would say gap runs a bit large...with the exception of the 6-12 month size.  That range is so wide but I find the leggings / pants to be small.
    Baby Girl Cbowl born 12/2013.   Love love love.

• Options
    No spam for me right now. I am just lurking here. I'm sorry @mamac. Yay @74dragonfly! And I'm glad those who felt the earthquake are ok.
  • Options
    Class starts for me tomorrow. 6 classes. 18 credits. I'm already tired.
  • Options
    I left LO overnightfor the first time last night. Everything went super but boy am I paying for it today. He's pretty much been attached to a boob all day. And he is on a nap strike probably for fear that I will leave again since I left during naptime yesterday.
  • Options

@fauxvegan‌ yeah dh is trying to follow her routine but MIL threw it out the window when she was visiting and didn't even care. And my sister and BIL will be here this weekend along with my parents for our apple festival. I honestly don't want anymore company for a long while. Her great-Grammy who keeps her follows her routine to the T so hopefully being back with her weekdays will be helpful.

Eta iPhone autocorrect is dumb

I know how you feel about not wanting company over much. It's a good thing your DH and her great Grammy are both on the same page as you!

• Options
    The thing with sleep training it has to be repeated occasionally. After big events or regressions or teething or growth spurts or illness or..... You know. Everything. Lol. We'll have to do a little middle of the night repeat after Kahlan cuts these teeth
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"