Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

****TWW Sunday*****

I hope you don't mind if I start us off....

Cycle/month:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing plans:

Rants/raves/symptoms:

GTKY: If you were a natural disaster which one would you be?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

(BFP 2/7/14. Miscarriage 4/3/14 at 12 weeks)

TTGP September Siggy Challenge: Teen Crush

Re: ****TWW Sunday*****

• Options
    mbcgirlie14mbcgirlie14 member
    edited August 2014

Cycle/month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 24/7

Timing: not great, -4,-3,+2

Testing plans: Not until 13 dpo which is when AF is due

Rants/raves/symptoms: I thought I had some boob twinges this morning but I think it was all in my head.

GTKY: If you were a natural disaster which one would you be? A tornado; high winds, lots of force and not much warning.  And then clear sunny skies as soon as its over. 
    edited: its early

• Options
    Cycle: 2

Dpo: 10

Timing: ok

Testing plans: I broke down and tested today, bfn. Probably won't test again unless AF is late.

Rants: blah..I'm hoping it is just too early but I'm discouraged bc I got my bfp with DD at 10 dpo. Pretty bummed.

Gtky: blizzard for sure.

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 2

CD/DPO: 25/3

Timing: -4, -2, O

Testing plans: not until 12dpo at the earliest bc we're going to stay with the in laws for labor day weekend and I'm definitely not testing there.

Rants/raves/symptoms: nothing yet. Just chillin.

GTKY: If you were a natural disaster which one would you be? Blizzard because I hate the heat and snow looks pretty but can be quite deadly.
  • Options
    Thanks for starting, @mbcgirlie14‌ !

Cycle/month: 2/4

CD/DPO: 40/14

Timing: who knows, anymore?

Testing: BFN again today, where are you period?!

Rants/raves/symptoms: FF is still insisting that I O'd on CD 26, even though if I did, it would mean that my LP has gone from 11 days to 14. I have absolutely zero clue as to what is happening in my body right now.

GTKY: A forest fire. Because I can burn silently, underground for miles and then randomly pop up to destroy everything.
    TTC #1: May 2014

My Chart
  • Options

Thanks for starting us off @mbcgirlie14.

Sorry for the BFN @Erinm278.  Hopefully it is just too early

Cycle/month:4/6 3AL

CD/DPO: 29/11

Timing: not very good -3 and -4

Testing plans:tomorrow if temp is still up

Rants/raves/symptoms: So many phantom symptoms.  I'm constantly hungry and thirsty and peeing.  I am so freaking warm and I'm usually the one who is freezing

GTKY: If you were a natural disaster which one would you be?  I don't know, a hurricane maybe
    Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• Options
    Thanks @mbcgirlie14‌ for starting !
    Have great Sunday girls! :-)

Cycle/month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 20/ 7

Timing: high

Testing plans: tested yesterday to put my mind at ease, but I kinda knew it was too early... Wednesday or thursday. Might go buy some first response if the clearblue that I have aren't giving me the answer I want!

Raves: i love to get brazilian waxes... Don't you? Did mine Friday and I'm happy!

GTKY: If you were a natural disaster which one would you be? Hurricane !
    Me 29 DH 38
    Married 07.01.2011
    TTC #1 BFP 09.28.2014 EDD 06.07.2014
    imageBabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Cycle/month: 12/12

CD/DPO: cd26 / 6dpo

Timing: -2, and a few times that were way off. Not great, but still in the game.

Testing plans: Planning on waiting until after my period is due, but I'm really impatient and have never been able to wait.

Rants/raves/symptoms: no symptoms, which is good because I'm not reading into everything! The last few months I was having cramping the week after ovulation but not having that this month. I have had a few more pimples than normal, but I had a facial last week so could have been from that. No rants or raves, I'm just hating the waiting game.

Probably a tidal wave at the moment. I've been a bit emotional!
  • Options
    @Erinm278‌ and @3houlagirl‌ sorry about your negative tests :( Still not out yet!

@tlc35‌ good luck tomorrow!
  • Options

Can I join in? It's been awhile since I've posted (been TTA), but since there's a small chance this month at a bfp, I've been on here more.

Cycle/month: 1

CD/DPO: 27/4

Timing: -1

Testing plans: If I have really good willpower I'll wait until 15dpo.

Rants/raves/symptoms: I ovulated a week later than usual, which is just a reminder how happy I am that I'm temping. No phantom symptoms to read into, since it's only 4dpo.

GTKY: A blizzard, because it inspires days of movies and hot chocolate.

@Erinm278 @3houlagirl sorry about the BFN's!
  • Options
    @mbcgirlie14‌ thanks for starting

Cycle/month: 3

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: good

Testing plans: Monday

Rants/raves/symptoms: pinching cramps on my right side intermittently since 7dpo. I'm still sick which has nothing to do with this cycle but it totally blows. Boobies are still sore but that's normal for me.

GTKY: If you were a natural disaster which one would you be? I have an irrational fear of natural disasters! I can't be a disaster because I would be afraid of myself!
    The first day May 2007 <3  The yes day April 2012 <3 The best day Nov 2013

• Options
    ShellyRShellyR member
    edited August 2014
    Cycle/month: 11

CD/DPO: 19/7

Timing: High ( -5,-4,-3,-2,-1, +1, +2)

Testing plans: Probably Thursday morning. 

Rants/raves/symptoms: My temp went up again so I feel kind of warm, otherwise nadda.  

GTKY: If you were a natural disaster which one would you be? A Tornado. Appears suddenly, does what it needs to do and then disappears leaving rainbows (and unfortunately destruction) behind. 

Sorry for the BFN's: @erinm278, @3houlagirl, @osesecret
    Edit: Formatting

TTC since Sept. 2013
    09/14: New anterior 3cm Fibroid on U/S, no change in size 11/14
    10/14: SA normal
    12/14: next RE appointment - cancelled due to BFP
    BFP on 11/21/14, EDD 08/03/15

• Options
    Cycle/month - 4

CD/DPO - 26/8

Timing - meh, -3 and +1

Testing plans - I'm an addict, I tested this morning and bfn, I'm going to try to hold off until Wednesday if no AF by then.

Rants/raves/symptoms - still dizzy and a bit crampy. Left boob is suddenly huge and full feeling, righty is still normal. Tomorrow is my first day at a new job, I'm excited and nervous and don't want to leave my baby.

GTKY- a hail storm. Doesn't seem like much, but can cause some serious damage.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

CD/DPO: 21/4

Testing plans: 9/1. It will be 12 days post-O & DH will be OOT. So I'll have a couple days to cook up a way to tell him if I get a BFP.

Rants/raves/symptoms: none. Just waiting...

GTKY: If you were a natural disaster which one would you be? Blizzard. Love snow!
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 3 /4

CD/DPO: 37/10

Testing plans: Thursday if no AF.

Rants/raves/symptoms: Sensitive boobies.

GTKY: If you were a natural disaster which one would you be? A blizzard. I've never gotten to experience that amount of snow before.
  • Options
    beepitybeepity member
    edited August 2014
    Sorry for the BFNs today :(

@rentaduck‌ hope the UTI clears quickly

@mbbach‌ FX your squinter turns into a strong dark line

Cycle/month: 3/3

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: -3

Testing plans: 13 DPO if I make it that far

Rants/raves/symptoms: I felt some pre-period cramps last night. Boo hiss.

GTKY: If you were a natural disaster which one would you be? Maybe a hurricane. I build slowly,it can take time to get me really worked up and sometimes I just let it go because it's not worth making waves over. But sometimes I go crazy and all hell breaks loose.

Edit: autocorrect never accepts "squinter"
    Married 2006
    Surprise BFP Feb 2008 MC at 6w2d

TTC since May 2014       
    BFP! 10/28/14       EDD 7/5/15

BabyFetus Ticker http://ugc.theknot.com/3452225-original.gif

• Options
    Cycle/month: 10

CD/DPO: 24/14

Timing: -3,-2

Testing plans: no more. I have already had like 6 bfns

Rants/raves/symptoms: cramps, breaking out, back pain, craving chocolate. AF will be here tomorrow.

A fucking tornado

TTC # 1 since 11/2013
    Hysteroscopy 10/28/14 - septum removed
    HSG 10/31/14 - All Clear!
  • Options
    I hope you don't mind if I start us off....

CD/DPO: 28/9

Timing: good :) 0-1

Testing plans: tested yesterday (bfn) but I'm hoping it was too soon. I have a short luteal phase and had af at 10dpo last month, but my temp went up today instead of down as it did last month. ( my hopes are too high ) -_-

Rants/raves/symptoms: according to ff I have 15% symptoms w/ frequent urination & irratibilty but that's not confirming to me -_-

GTKY: Heat lightning storm - just because at one moment im okay and the next I'm so not lol.

True Love: 
    <3 Est. 1O.6.O5 <3 Married 2.I4.II <3

My Ovulation Chart
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Bearxo
  • Options

Cycle/month: 4

CD/DPO: 16/3  

Timing: FF moved my O date one day, and now it's looking "Low" on timing :(  O-3 and that's it.  

Testing plans:  Meh, maybe Labor Day if no temp drop.  Definitely won't be on crazy train this cycle.

Rants/raves/symptoms: Too early for symptoms.  Not a lot of high hopes for this cycle, but then again it was my 1st time having EWCM this cycle, so maybe the swimmers were able to hang out long enough?

GTKY: If you were a natural disaster which one would you be?  Tsunami.  I think my emotions can well up for a while, build and build without even me being totally aware and then WOOSH it all hits.  Then it's over. 

@Erinm278 - Implantation can happen 7-10 days, so if you implanted today you wouldn't get a bfp for a couple days still.  Hoping for you! 

@tlc35  Good luck with testing tomorrow!

TTC since 5/2014 
    Aug 15 January Siggy Challenge:  Favorite "mean girl" from tv/movies

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    riderchik said:

Cycle/month:1/1

CD/DPO: 19/1DPO -forgot to add, did another opk last night now showing negative so hopefully I'm rightish, but don't worry I will not be posting an "Am I pregnant thread."

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -2, 0, +1

Testing plans: Aug 31 (for alcohol on wedding day)

Rants/raves/symptoms: Apparently I'm so excited about peeing on things I decided to pee on my phone last night. Now no phone until Monday and I have to pay for a new one because I JUST got it.

GTKY: If you were a natural disaster which one would you be? Blizzard.
    @riderchik please explain lol!!!  I'm hoping you mean it fell in the toilet and you didn't try to use it as a pee stick.  :)

• Options

CD/DPO: CD 23/ 13 DPO

Timing: Good (-2, O, +1)

Testing plans: Tuesday

Rants/raves/symptoms: The cramping I have had since 8 DPO got stronger yesterday. It's strange because I never cramp before AF and then last night my nipples became very sensitive and still are this morning. Temps are high so even though I have had nothing but BFNs I have hope. FX for everyone!

GTKY: If you were a natural disaster which one would you be? Hurricane. I like rain, thunder, and lightening and It's not always dangerous.
  • Options
    Good morning Ladies.
    Have my FX for all the BFNs!!

Cycle/month: 19---

CD/DPO: 22/10(?)

Timing: decent, if I O'd when I think I did.

Testing plans: I'm currently on vacation at my parent's place. I'm hoping to plan when I get back home, but since I'm drinking a decent amount, I'll probably cave day after next.

Rants/raves/symptoms: nothing really. I'm feeling lost this month BC of no BBTing. It's strange how much you come to rely on certain processes and feel so ... Off, without them.

Tornado. Those seem pretty badass :)
  • Options

CD/DPO: 33\12

Timing: -1,O

Testing plans: maybe tomorrow

Rants/raves/symptoms: so with the big temp drop I had yesterday I thought AF would have started for sure. No AF all day and this morning my temp went way back up, which it has never done. I think it's probably too late to be implantation? I did have some spotting in CM this morning (sorry if tmi). I don't know what's going on.. :-/

GTKY: If you were a natural disaster which one would you be? a hurricane i guess. used to them here in louisiana
  • Options

congrats @mal922 !!!!

a hopeful congrats for you @mbbach hopeful that those lines get darker!

• Options
    Fingers crossed for strong lines tomorrow @mbbach and @mal922 - we've had really good luck so far this month with BFPs on the board, hoping it keeps up with you!

Cycle/month: 4/4

CD/DPO: 24/9

Timing: -4, -2, O, +1

Testing plans: sometime next weekend

Rants/raves/symptoms: sore boobs and CM.

GTKY: If you were a natural disaster which one would you be? a hurricane.  I come in strong, fast, and cause general destruction. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Cycle/month: 4/4

CD/DPO: 28/10

Timing:high

Testing plans: BFN this morning

Rants/raves/symptoms:spotting showed up last night, bright red this time - not like my usual spotting.  Feeling out :(

GTKY: If you were a natural disaster which one would you be? I guess since I'm in CA, I'd be an earthquake.  Funny, since we had a 6.0 in the middle of the night!
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 15

CD/DPO: 25/13

Timing: -5, -3, -1

Testing: tomorrow morning

R/R/CS: I had a temp drop on 11 dpo then back up. The way my boobs hurt today has me suspicious. They always hurt during the TWW, but today they are more tender and feel on fire. Same happened last year when I was KU (early loss). But it could be nothing and I'm prepared for that.

GTKY: Not sure how to answer this.

ME: 33  H: 32
    TTC Since 6/2013   Early Loss: 9/2013   MFI Diagnosis: 12/2014

imageimage

• Options
    @IslandDreamin - I have been having the same symptoms!! Definite cramps last night with no spotting and I never cramp unless I have AF. And super sensitive nipples. FX for you!!

Cycle/month: 10/8

CD/DPO: 26/10

Testing plans: I keep changing my mind. FF predicts AF to start tomorrow and originally I was going to test then, but I would only be 11 DPO so I am thinking I will try to wait until 14 DPO (if I can hold out that long). I really hate seeing BFN. I would rather AF start than see a test.

Rants/raves/symptoms: Like I said above, definite cramping last night and super sensitive nipples in the last 2 days. I have also felt super bloated for the last several days. I was thinking AF was coming and I normally spot a couple of days in advance, but nothing so far. 

GTKY: If you were a natural disaster which one would you be? Tornado! 
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge - Workout Fails

Married 11/14/09
    Me: 27
    DH: 33
    TTC #1 since 1/1/14
  • Options
    NenaB54NenaB54 member
    edited August 2014
    Cycle/month:2/2

CD/DPO: 17/7

Timing: -4,-2,1,0,+1,+2,+3

Testing plans: I have no self control. Tested today although I swore I would wait till Tuesday. Now I will wIt till Wed.

Rants/raves/symptoms:
    nauseous this morning. Stomach is all messed up, and also had dull pain/cramping in my pelvic area. Part of the stomach issues is that I am gluten and dairy intolerant and I went off my diet yesterday and indulged in pizza place rolls, calzones, etc. when will I learn ?? However I don't usually get nausea from that. As for the pelvic pain - Ovulation pain? Uterus stretching ? :(. Who knows.
    I would love to have a BFP on wed. My parents get back from Spain that day and I would love to be able to tell them.

Hmmmmmm... This ones hard. I will say a tsunami. Only becauSe I love the ocean. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Cycle/month:1 CD/DPO:25/8 Timing:-4,-3,-2,-1,+1 Testing plans:Thursday at 12 dpo Rants/raves/symptoms:very moody last night and emotional, increased cm, cramping has subsided GTKY: If you were a natural disaster which one would you be? Probably a tornado with my recent mood swings lol
  • Options
    @Jess11213‌ I am with you with the Pinterest !! All I look up is baby stuff, nursery decor etc. With no baby!
    @mbbach lots of luck!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Newbie here, I'm just going to jump right in.

CD/DPO: 4

Testing plans: Maybe around 11 dpo but more likely after AF is late.

Rants/raves/symptoms: We kind of need this cycle to be it because DH is only home every other week so we probably won't have very good timing next cycle. We'll see.

GTKY: If you were a natural disaster which one would you be? Also a blizzard. Homemade soup and reading books just sounds fabulous!
  • Options
    Congrats @mbbach‌ and @mal922‌ !! FX those lines get darker :)
    Sorry for all the BFNs and FX for those testing soon!

CD/DPO: 21/5

Testing plans: waiting until Friday

Rants/raves/symptoms: pelvic area has felt a bit weird for a few days. However, considering I'm only 5DPO I know it's probably nothing related to being KU.

I'm going with hurricane since I live on the east coast.
    TTC #1 since April 2014
    Me (29) DH (29)
    Married 5+ years
    football animated GIF

• Options
    @emilie818‌ Same here...I got my +OPK the same day FF says I ovulated also. My temps also reflect it....it is only my first cycle after mirena so idk...but I got my temp shift so I guess this is good. I always thought I would O the next day though.
  • Options

@mbcgirlie14: Thank you for starting us off today!

Congratulations, @mbbach!

Sorry that you're returning to WTO @littleliverpill. :-(

----------

Cycle/month: 6/6

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: -3, O

Testing plans: 11 DPO

Rants/raves/symptoms: I don't have many PMS or pregnancy symptoms right now. I have little waves of over-emotion, but no irritability like I usually have. It could be due to acupuncture, though.

My chart does not betray anything. It's so level right now. I've been looking at pregnancy charts, and there are some dramatic escalations and some gradual in the TWW. Nothing to fuel the crazy train here.

GTKY: If you were a natural disaster which one would you be? I would choose a tornado because I'm from the Midwest.

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Options
    Cycle/month: 7/7
    CD/DPO: 21/7
    Timing: -2,-1,Ox2, +1 Testing plans: Labor Day Weekend
    Rants/raves/symptoms: None. Feel normal.  GTKY: If you were a natural disaster which one would you be? A heat wave. 
    "Love harder than any pain you have ever felt" 
    Me (26) DH (29) married since 07/2013 
    TTC#1 since 02/2014 
    BFP: 8/27/14 EDD 5/11/15image
    L&D RN & proud pit bull owner x2
  • Options

CD/DPO: 19/9

Testing plans: I plan to wait at least until 11 dpo since that is when I got my bfp with my DD.

Rants/raves/symptoms: my chart is looking kind of similar to my last bfp chart so my hopes are up. I don't have any symptoms like last time though. Boobs are a little sore. We are really hoping that this is our month. (Just like the rest of you) my husband is in 2 weddings next summer...one is my brother's and I am in it too. I have to have a repeat c-section and I had a rough recovery last time so I am not sure what we will do if this isn't our month...

GTKY: If you were a natural disaster which one would you be? Hurricane!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"