Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Irish Triplets

Hi ladies! I have a 14 month old and twin 3 month boys. My husband is our sole income so I'm at home with our sons. I average about 4 hours of sleep a night so I'm completely exhausted. We're very fortunate because our boys are so good, they're just babies and a toddler. Any suggestions on how to get through this first year? I think one of the worst feelings that is mothers get is that we are alone and that's so far from the truth. Thanks for any thoughts!

Re: Irish Triplets

• flclflcl member
    With so many LOs, my biggest suggestion is to get as much help as possible.  Do you have family members near by?  Any close friends who love don't have kids yet but love babies?  Years back, a girlfriend of mine had her 2 boys who were only 10 months apart and I was always over either helping with the babies, housework, shopping, etc...  It's also important that you and your H plan out a budget with one income and so many people.  GL!
  • We do have family and friends near by :). I think my biggest hang up is asking for the help. Stubbornness is an awful thing lol. Thank you for your reply!
  • Loading the player...
  • Definitely ask family and/or friends for help. I don't like asking for help either, but I doubt your family and friends would be upset if you reached out to them.

Are there any mommy and me type groups in your area? It might be nice to get out and meet other parents, then your kids can have playtime and you can get some grown up social time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"