Single Parents
Options

Fuck it Friday

Anyone wish they could turn their pointy hand on their computer into a middle finger one? That just popped in my head. I know you can, but it's a PITA to do.

Anyway, fuck it because I am fighting a migraine.

Fuck how fat I feel. I'm too exhausted and don't really give shits to work out or lose the weight. It sucks. I always have done crash diets in the past and it rocked. I was on one when I got PG with E and I looked and felt awesome.  I can't really do that right now because of BF. I know I've bitched about this before, just hit me a lot today. Also my self esteem takes a massive dip when I have brown hair. Weird I know but I much prefer being a blonde. Can't afford it.

Fuck not having a new job lined up. I've been applying and searching for a month. Also fuck that I just realized it was Friday, I didn't hear from one of my dream opportunities, which means they don't give a fuck and are not going to interview me. I FUCKING HATE THIS TOWN some times. It took me ONE YEAR to get hired at my last non profit. Just absolutely amazing. I have all the experience and real life experience in the world. It's simply because I don't have my degree.

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014

Re: Fuck it Friday

• Options
    I feel your pain. I am 27 weeks just moved back to my hometown to live with family because bd is a miserable human being. I am working at my yoga studio (not much though) due to car sharing.thank god I feel like all I have right now is my yoga. It keeps my mind sane. Then when I am home especially on a Friday night I feel so darn lonely.
    I also don't have money right now for any extras. No hair, no nails , I wouldn't even bother buying new other due to being preggers, but goodness it's hard to stay positive sometimes. So fuck that!
    One day mama we will be able to be be in a better place and do the little extras again. (I hope)
  • Options
    *buying new clothes
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Do it tomorrow mama...
  • Options
    Lol.. I guess it must be done then..
  • Options
    A needs to leave me alone. I dont knowif i want our kids to have a relationship and i dont want to helo you stick it to bd.

Your immature and just admited to me you dont know if those kids are bds. Fuck you stop forcing yourself on bentley
  • Options
    A little late but I'm going to second fuck being broke. Also, fuck stbxh for existing in the same house as me right now. Fuck the fact that I verified my u/s over the phone yesterday and drive an hour into the city (with bd who was desperate to see our alien baby), and ob office tells me it's cancelled bc I had a 6 week d/t spotting. Really, just FML right now.
  • Options
    @themrscabral i wouldn't have left that damn office without an ultrasound.

Fuck my lawyer - spent over a grand fighting her this week when we should be together fighting him.

Fuck still not having a full time job.

Fuck men.
  • Options
    @freeatlast2014‌ I politely told her I was very angry, but in my mind I was stabbing her repeatedly. ();)
  • Options
    I do a lot of mental stabbing of strangers while making them think I'm the most polite person.  It's a very good tool for a bad day.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"