June 2013 Moms

Carter's question

Hey ladies!

I'm ordering some Carter's clothes on line and my mom is shipping them to me. I loved the mini blue jeans but see that they don't make them in size 2t. Does anyone know what a similiar style is in 2t?

TIA!

Re: Carter's question

• They have them in 24m though, don't they?
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Yeah I just looked and they do have that line in 24m so you're in luck :)

• Loading the player...
  • Yes they have 24 months but not 2t. Ill need the 2t. He's wearing 24 months now and these are for a few months from now.
  • Adjustable waists make my life easy! I'm so glad they still have them in girl sizes. My DD needs 8's because of the length but if they don't have an adjustable waist they literally fall to ankles! She still has a couple pairs of non adjustable waist shorts for bed time that are a 2t!

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • I didn't even know 24m and 2T were different sizes!  I obviously need to look into this before LO outgrows his 18m stuff!
    It's an interesting in between because some brands do only have one or the other and for the rest, how they vary...varies :)  Generally 2T is slimmer in the butt because it's assumed a kiddo is out of diapers (why they assume this, I will never know).  Since my kiddos are short I never really noticed that Carters 24m and 2T varied in length because everything was always long :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"