1st Trimester
Options

24hr morning sickness PLEASE HELP

With my first daughter, I'd throw up a little foam every morning.. then I'd get back to work. With this pregnancy, morning sickness just started a week ago and it's so bad I can't work, I can't go in the car, I can barely eat.... it's constant misery. Please, are there any remedies??

Re: 24hr morning sickness PLEASE HELP

• Options
    Medication. Only reason I still can function, I missed one dose today at 16 weeks and was puking for hours after. See your doctor for options.
  • Options
    call your doctor for options

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Zofran is my lifesaver. Don't be afraid to use medication to make you feel better. If you feel better, you eat better, and baby gets more nutrition :)

BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary

imageimage

I'm a Dork. I Can't Wait for Dumb and Dumber To!

ME 28 - DH 30 ♥♥Married 7/25/2009♥♥
    Father's Day 2014 - 6/15/14 BFP!
    DD Born 12/8/2011 I Love my Mini-Me

• Options
    I'm still trying to figure out what this troll's long game is.
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you, I'll contact my doctor. They are 3 weeks out! I made an appt. with another doctor close by, just because I dont think I can wait 3 weeks. However, they're a week out so I'll just have to hold out.
  • Options
    I post here since I can speak freely, on what is truthfully going on in my life. Why would other women bring up past postings about money, etc. In a post that is referring nothing to that. Obviously we're making it work.. lol you make me laugh. Have a great day ;)
  • Options
    I post here since I can speak freely, on what is truthfully going on in my life. Why would other women bring up past postings about money, etc. In a post that is referring nothing to that. Obviously we're making it work.. lol you make me laugh. Have a great day ;)
    You have been called out for your BS stories multiple times.  Not just that one post.  I stand by my statement in your previous post that if any of it is true, you have some seriously skewed viewpoints on life.  Professional help is recommended.
  • Options

Anniversary

imageimage

• Options
    Lol oh my goodness! Ive been called out, I didn't even know.. you ladies are crazy! I guess I'll be disregarding this account lol. Thanks for laughs.
  • Options
    Lol oh my goodness! Ive been called out, I didn't even know.. you ladies are crazy! I guess I'll be disregarding this account lol. Thanks for laughs.
    Changing your name doesn't delete your posts nor your history. You better just go somewhere else.

Anniversary

imageimage

• Options
    What's crazy to me is that you guys have nothing better to do than to keep track of people on here. I mean seriously who cares what past posts there were and by who. Some people really need to get a life.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    What's crazy to me is that you guys have nothing better to do than to keep track of people on here. I mean seriously who cares what past posts there were and by who. Some people really need to get a life.
    Have you not read her history? It blows my mind. I don't think I'd care so much but I'm a little pro-life.

Anniversary

imageimage

• Options
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with my track record thanks.
    @NariaDreaming‌ yeah that does sound a little off
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh honey.

Are you worried because you have a pretty spotty track record too? And a number of us didn't have to look up her post history. You don't forget stupid.

Isn't that the truth.
    3/22/09 - Lily Grace, born at 33 weeks, 2 days
    9/12/14 - M/C @ 7 weeks, 1 day (ectopic)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"