November 2014 Moms
Options

Fantasy Football Draft ONE WEEK AWAY!!!!!!!

Just a reminder to you ladies in our Nov '14 Fantasy League our draft will be next friday.  So if you know for sure you won't be able to attend the live draft make sure you have your auto draft rankings set.  I'll send out a few more reminders next week.

imageimage

imageimageimage

AND just because I'm a Colts fan and my DH is a Patriots fan I find this very funny (no Patriots stuff is going on my DD LOL)

I hate the Patriots.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker

Re: Fantasy Football Draft ONE WEEK AWAY!!!!!!!

• Options
    Hahaha love the pics! Can't wait for the draft and to kick off the season! My eagals won last night! *happy dance*. :)
  • Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know for sure that I won't be available for the draft so I did set the auto draft players. Is there anything I have to set for it to use it? Or if I'm not picking, it will automatically use my list?

Sorry, I've only played FF once and I did the live draft. I don't want to get stuck with the crappiest team LOL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @AmandaRae529 if you are not logged in to the live draft while it is going on it will just do the Auto Picks for you. 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    Ok awesome. Thanks @Dumbgurl04!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so ready for this football season to start. Sad pants though: I can't fit into my jersey! I hope this doesn't bring bad luck.

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I'd wear some of my husband's jerseys...but I think that if something Green Bay Packers touches my skin, I'd break out in hives or something.  I just bought some maternity Bears gear since my jerseys don't fit now.  DA BEARS!

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage 
  • Options
    Ok this may sound really dumb but I am a huge football fan and have literally no idea how a fantasy draft works.
    Violet Anna born 9/15/10!
    TEAM BLUE!!! EDD: 12/3/14!!!

November siggy challenge : CELEBRATION!

• Options
    Sooo excited!!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers  image

• Options
    Well pooh. I was going to have DH help me with my draft on Friday. Turns out his friend is doing their league draft at the same time (and it's actually at someone's house so he won't be home). I'm prepared to totally suck this fantasy season. I've never done this before.

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Jpinky9 said:
    Hahaha love the pics! Can't wait for the draft and to kick off the season! My eagals won last night! *happy dance*. :)
    And even more importantly, McCoy and Maclin are okay!
  • Options
    I'm so ready for this football season to start. Sad pants though: I can't fit into my jersey! I hope this doesn't bring bad luck.
    I know it's not the same as a jersey, but I got an Eagles shirt from Motherhood Maternity when I was pregnant with my oldest so I can still show some team spirit even when I'm hugely pregnant.
  • Options

Jpinky9 said:

And even more importantly, McCoy and Maclin are okay!

Yes!!! Agreed!
  • Options
    @tarynleann‌ so cute! I'm looking forward to this. This is the first year that I'm in a league that doesn't involve DH lol.
    BabyFetus Ticker

N14 October Siggy Challenge: How I feel in the third trimester (especially when DH eats my pregnancy food)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"