Infertility Veterans

Friday Yay!!

How's it going ladies?

Any plans for one of the last weekends of summer?

Me (32) DOR, elevated NK Cells/ 2 copies of MTHFR mutation/ MH (35) azoo/high DFI   (TTC#1 since 2009)

IVFs#1-4: (4/10-2/12) all BFN

Surprise Bfp (9/11) - c/p

DS IUI#1-2 (9/12, 10/12) - BFN

DS IVF: (11/12) - BFN

DE/DS IVF#1: (10/13) - 2 day 3 embies transferred-BFFN

FET of 2 day 6 blasts: (12/13) - c/p

DE/DS IVF #2: (4/14) - 1 day 5 blast transferred...BFFN...again.

FET 5/14: 1 day 5 hatching blast transferred...another BFFN

Repeat SHG 6/14-normal / Endometrial Receptivity Array biopsy 7/14-Receptive Uterus

New RE, additional testing reveals elevated NK Cells

FET of 1 day 5 blast (RE recommends transferring 1 due to elevated NK cells) with lovenox, steroids & intralipids in October

Re: Friday Yay!!

• mm29mm29 member
    My weekend will be lame.  Starting my PRN home health job, I will be on call every weekend until October while one of the nurses is on maternity leave.  I have a follicle scan Sunday.  Otherwise I will be cleaning and doing laundry. 
    ::: Married June 2003:::
    TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
    Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
    IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
    IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
    IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
    Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
    imageimage image 
  • Loading the player...
  • @mm29 - ugghh... So sorry you're working. I hope you end up liking the new position and the time flies by- best of luck at your scan!!

**Update** I called SIRM to see if my NK cell results are in. I was hoping they would be in by CD1, which I feel coming on. I guess the worst case scinario is that I start my estrogen at my current clinic and if my NK cells results are elevated, I can always cancell the cycle and transfer the embryos to SIRM for next month.

I'm annoyed that I have to go in on CD2 or 3 to have my Fsh and E2 updated for my insurance because it is completely irrelevant, but whatever.

I'm working the overnight shift Saturday night (did I mention I'm looking for a new job?!) and we are hosting my uncles birthday Sunday.

Tonight we are having wine, homemade pizza and watching a redbox movie.

Me (32) DOR, elevated NK Cells/ 2 copies of MTHFR mutation/ MH (35) azoo/high DFI   (TTC#1 since 2009)

IVFs#1-4: (4/10-2/12) all BFN

Surprise Bfp (9/11) - c/p

DS IUI#1-2 (9/12, 10/12) - BFN

DS IVF: (11/12) - BFN

DE/DS IVF#1: (10/13) - 2 day 3 embies transferred-BFFN

FET of 2 day 6 blasts: (12/13) - c/p

DE/DS IVF #2: (4/14) - 1 day 5 blast transferred...BFFN...again.

FET 5/14: 1 day 5 hatching blast transferred...another BFFN

Repeat SHG 6/14-normal / Endometrial Receptivity Array biopsy 7/14-Receptive Uterus

New RE, additional testing reveals elevated NK Cells

FET of 1 day 5 blast (RE recommends transferring 1 due to elevated NK cells) with lovenox, steroids & intralipids in October

• I think tonight I'll watch the last episode available On Demand of Mistresses. That's all I have planned! lol

***signature & ticker warning***

Me: 30 ~ Stage IV Endo ~ AMH .38 ~ AFC 8
    AMH .97 as of 4/2012! ~ AMH 1.63 as of 4/2013!?!

Him: 29 ~ perfect swimmers

Laparotomy w/partial oophorectomy 8/2009 to remove cysts/endo.
    Stopped BCP 4/2010.
    Multiple clomid rounds from 11/2010 to 6/2011. ~ All BFN
    IUI w/clomid 7/2011. IUI w/clomid & injectables 11/2011 & 1/2012. ~ All BFN

IVF:EPP 5/2012 ~ (4R, 3M, 2F w/ICSI). Both embryos txfrd. ~ BFN
    BCP to manage endo from 10/2012 to 12/2012.
    FET w/donor embryos #1: 10/2013 Cancelled
    FET w/donor embryos #1.2: 11/2013
    ~ ET of 2 beautiful blasts on 11/27.
    Beta 1: 503(12dp5dt) Beta 2: 1035(14dpt) Beta 3: 3001(16dpt)
    Beta 4: 8503(19dpt)
    Twins with an EDD of 8/15/14! Team Purple
    G&B born 6/30/14 at 33w3d via emergency c/s.

If you're wondering about my avatar...it's a fried pickle chip shaped like a fetus!

• @RunCC37 portal stalking is addictive!

I only have a few things that haven't come in from Dr. KK's testing (ANA, Thyroperoxidase Antibodies, and Thyroglobulin Antibodies) and so far it looks like my issues are still only poor blood flow to my uterus, slightly high NK cell activity, high CD 19 cell (which I've heard might not be much of an issue), high TNF-a, high WBC, and high neutrophils. I'm also hererozygous mutated for Factor XIII, which apparently is a clotting disorder, but I don't think heterozygous is an issue. From what I've read TNF-a causes inflammation and high neutrophils can be a sign of inflammation (could be caused by many different things, infection, stress, or autoimmune), so maybe my poor blood flow is a result of inflammation?

Anyway I am very happy I did the testing with Dr. KK. We found out about my blood flow issue (although my new RE had discussed adding lovenox to this cycle anyway) which can be monitored and we found out about my high cytokines. I had been doing intralipids for my slightly elevated NK cells, but I have read that intralipids can sometimes increase cytokines. So all this time I may have been treating our NK cell issue and making my cytokines worse.

As for this weekend, not too much planned. I got called out for the ice bucket challenge yesterday, so I guess I'll be doing that this evening. I also have to stop by my sister's house tomorrow to let her dog out since they are going out of town. I might end up working some tomorrow, since I haven't been able to get caught up at work this week. Other than that, DH talked about going to the movies this weekend, we'll see if we can fit that in.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Hi ladies!
    I have such a busy week next week and this weekend I have 2 bbqs to go to. I just want to sleep all freakin day long. I even bought a travel pillow to take naps in the car.
    I have my next scan with Dr. KK in Tuesday and my first IVIg infusion. I have cardiologist and OB appts Wednesday. I am getting set up with a heart monitor for the week on Thursday (having lots of palpitations) and grad school starts back up. And I have some work meetings and my classroom looks like crap. Ugh! Can't summer last just a little longer?
    ***WARNING***

TTC Since 12/2008;  DH: 32, Azoospermia     me: 33, DX during IVF #4: Low AMH (Normal FSH) / SER due 
    to IVF Meds (causing failure to fertilize) Recent DX: Hashimoto's, Lupus Anticoagulant, White Blood Cell Disorder 
    High ANA, ATA, & APA, PAI-1 Heterozygous= blood clotting disorder; connective tissue disorder 
    IVF w/ ICSI #1 2/2011     IVF w/ ICSI #2 5/2011    IVF w/ ICSI #3 12/2012   *New RE* IVF w/ ICSI #4  5/2013
    IVF w/ ICSI #5 8/2013 (Natural Cycle- No drugs)- One follicle->one blast. CCS normal. FET 9/10- 6BB blast. m/c @ 5w
    IUI #1 12/23- BFN  IUI #2 Cancelled (ovulated during AF)  Prep:CoQ10 (300 mg); DHEA (25 mg); Melatonin (3 mg), Folgard 2.2, Metformin 500 2x, Levothyroxine 50mcg, Aspirin 81mg w/ calcium, B12,  Vit. D 4000 & Prenate Elite Daily; Cabergoline 1/2 pill 2x week-  Cycling: Estrace Priming; Prednisone 10mg, Lovenox 40mg 2x,  Femera & Menopur   
    IUI #2.1 6/30 & 7/1. 1st Beta: 90 (7/15); 2nd Beta: 226 (7/17); 3rd Beta: 766   EDD: 3/23/2015

**ALL WELCOME**                                    My Blog 

• I subbed in 6th grade today and I am beat!! Summer spoiled me, thankfully I've known these kids a long time but I'm still exhausted. So dinner out tonight with some friends, meeting my parents tomorrow (my mom is bringing me some pio a girl from high school I know had for her wife's ivf but they were too scared to use, yay for me!) then hopefully just relaxing Sunday! I emailed my nurse bc I am going crazy waiting to hear from her and see what's next but she hasn't responded :(

imageimageimageimage

*******siggy/ticker warning***** 

Me(31). DH (31)

DH SA normal count and motility, 1% morphology
    Me .72 AMH, Fragile X premutation carrier
    IVF #1 (6/12/13) BFN

IVF #2 (8/16/13) BFN

FET 10/4/13 Chemical

IVF #3 MC 5 weeks 5 days

IVF #4 DE 11/7 BFP, edd 7/28/15

All Welcome

BabyFruit Ticker

• @RunCC37 portal stalking is addictive!

I only have a few things that haven't come in from Dr. KK's testing (ANA, Thyroperoxidase Antibodies, and Thyroglobulin Antibodies) and so far it looks like my issues are still only poor blood flow to my uterus, slightly high NK cell activity, high CD 19 cell (which I've heard might not be much of an issue), high TNF-a, high WBC, and high neutrophils. I'm also hererozygous mutated for Factor XIII, which apparently is a clotting disorder, but I don't think heterozygous is an issue. From what I've read TNF-a causes inflammation and high neutrophils can be a sign of inflammation (could be caused by many different things, infection, stress, or autoimmune), so maybe my poor blood flow is a result of inflammation?

Anyway I am very happy I did the testing with Dr. KK. We found out about my blood flow issue (although my new RE had discussed adding lovenox to this cycle anyway) which can be monitored and we found out about my high cytokines. I had been doing intralipids for my slightly elevated NK cells, but I have read that intralipids can sometimes increase cytokines. So all this time I may have been treating our NK cell issue and making my cytokines worse.

As for this weekend, not too much planned. I got called out for the ice bucket challenge yesterday, so I guess I'll be doing that this evening. I also have to stop by my sister's house tomorrow to let her dog out since they are going out of town. I might end up working some tomorrow, since I haven't been able to get caught up at work this week. Other than that, DH talked about going to the movies this weekend, we'll see if we can fit that in.

How high was your TNF? If you need humira I can tell you how to get it for free.
    6 m/c
    Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
    Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
    1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
    Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
    1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
    Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
    DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
    IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
    IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
    Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
    Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
    Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
    Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
    Dec 12 Humira
    Jan 2013 BFP
    Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
    Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

• @luvboston‌ my TNF is at 37. I was only going to do IVIG because I couldn't afford humaria and IVIG. How can you get humaria free?

Twinkie and Run, I see KK too.

Doing a little boating this weekend with friends and some relaxing as well I hope!

TTC#1 since April 2011
    IVF#1 July 2012 5R, 3 made it to blast, sET c/p
    FET#1 Aug 2012 2 blasts transferred BFN
    IVF#2 Oct 2012
    16R/6M/6F/2-8 cell grade 1 transfer
    Beta 1-237.9, Beta 2-566, Beta 3-8657
    US 6w3d shows one baby w/ HB 115
    US 7w1d no more heartbeat/ D&C 11/30/12 normal karyotype
    IVF#3 Mar 2013
    6R/4M/4F 1 compacting and 2-8 cell transfer
    ectopic pg MTX given 3 month break from TTC

IVF#4 Sept 2013--BFN
    IVF#5-7 Apr 2014, Jun 2014 and Aug 2014 banking embryos for CCS testing. Praying for normals! Image and video hosting by TinyPic imageimage

http://i61.tinypic.com/34zll06
  • hmz819 said:

@luvboston‌ my TNF is at 37. I was only going to do IVIG because I couldn't afford humaria and IVIG. How can you get humaria free?

Twinkie and Run, I see KK too.

Doing a little boating this weekend with friends and some relaxing as well I hope!

I will PM you the humira made a big difference for me and I didn't need IVIG again.
    6 m/c
    Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
    Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
    1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
    Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
    1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
    Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
    DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
    IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
    IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
    Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
    Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
    Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
    Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
    Dec 12 Humira
    Jan 2013 BFP
    Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
    Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

• luvboston said:
    @RunCC37 portal stalking is addictive!

How high was your TNF? If you need humira I can tell you how to get it for free.
    @luvboston, My TNF was 37.4, so high but not outrageously high.  I don't think Dr. KK will prescribe humira, but I would love to know any tricks you've learned just in case.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• mm29mm29 member
    I would like to learn more,so I can help those who request it for OOP meds.  
    ::: Married June 2003:::
    TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
    Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
    IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
    IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
    IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
    Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
    imageimage image 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"