Single Parents

TBT

tig594tig594 member
edited August 2014 in Single Parents
Better late than never! Here's me meeting DD for the first time while still in surgery and her very first bath with her dad.imageimage

Re: TBT

• edited August 2014
    Bentleys first snuggle with his daddy

Also a hilariously bad picture of me and bf at a school dance where he stole me from my date.

Eta bf doesnt look much taller then me in that pic, he was crouching down. And hes more then a foot taller then me
  • He's amazing to accept B the way he has.
  • Loading the player...
  • tig594 said:

He's amazing to accept B the way he has.

Hes an amazing man and dad. He got really worked up awhile back when his uncle he doesnt get along with told him hes not really bentleys dad.

As bf sees it hes been there every step of the way, hes loved bentley since he was the size of a blueberry hes bentleys daddy.
  • Awe @MinnesotaMomma91‌ that's great. @tig594‌ beautiful pictures!!
  • I'm late again!  But here are my two absolute favorite pictures.  One of my BF playing with DD in her carseat and one of DD falling asleep at daycare when she was 3mo old.

I should also mention, I have many favorites of BF with DD, but these are the only ones on my work computer. :D
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • My favorite pics of bf and ds involve ds sleeping on bfs chest. Eventualy this weekend ill compile.them together for next week
  • Wayyy late to this party, but here's DD on her second Halloween -- her first costume though (she was only a couple months old her first Halloween). She's about 17 months old here. I forgot how cute this costume was! image
    tbt.jpg 51.2K
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • I. Love. That. Picture.

OMG, she is just so cute!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • LOVE LOVE LOVE the pirate costume!  Adorable!!  Love all these tiny baby pics, too!  I really miss DD being so tiny.  They just grow way too damn fast.  I forgot just how chubby she was when she was born.  See what all you new expectant mama's have to look forward to??  I'm jealous.  And remember...no matter how stressed/sleep deprived/stinky from not showering you are ENJOY those babies while they are still tiny!!  Your days might seem like they last forever when your LOs are tiny but the weeks and months absolutely fly by!
  • tig594 said:
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the pirate costume!  Adorable!!  Love all these tiny baby pics, too!  I really miss DD being so tiny.  They just grow way too damn fast.  I forgot just how chubby she was when she was born.  See what all you new expectant mama's have to look forward to??  I'm jealous.  And remember...no matter how stressed/sleep deprived/stinky from not showering you are ENJOY those babies while they are still tiny!!  Your days might seem like they last forever when your LOs are tiny but the weeks and months absolutely fly by!
    OMG tell me about it! That goes for you too @tig594. I look at DD now and I can't even imagine her being that small anymore. I hardly even remember what she was like at 2 and 3. I miss it. But I love the bright little girl she's growing into!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"