Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Puffs..

When did you start giving your LO those little puffs? When we take vacation next week I am worried about all of the out to eat meals we will have. W is on the move and doesn't like sitting in a high chair very long so I was hoping we could start giving him the puffs as a distraction? Any other ideas for restaurant visits? We try and avoid them at home as much as possible!

Re: Puffs..

• Options
    My son has been having the puffs since around 7 months.  He loves them and they do work well at restaurants.  Additionally, I find just small bite size pieces of bread work well too - same skill set (fine motor) and better if you don't like the fake food of the puffs.  He'll also eat just about anything I'm eating so that keeps him busy too.
  • Options
    @starscream I am about to order one of those! Looks perfect! Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Birdie has been having the Happy Baby Organic puffs from about 6.5 months.  She loves the purple carrot and blueberry ones.
  • Options
    I too started puffs 6 mo and have the wonder wheel starscream has. It Def keeps LO entertained!
  • Options
    roo1ooroo1oo member
    edited August 2014
    Around 6 months we started giving them to him. I think we got the Plum organics ones and the Gerber ones. Now I just give him Cheerios. Cheerios were a bit small for my LO when he was just starting to pick foods up.
    image    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I just started and he's 7 months. We are giving him Baby Mum Mums. They are rice snacks that dissolve
  • Options
    DS is 8 months and we give mum mums. Haven't tried puffs yet. For those that have and do Cheerios, do your babies have teeth and does that matter? I'm still waiting for the teeth to come in and I'm afraid to give him anything that needs to be chewed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"