Pregnant after 35
Options

New here ...

alisajsalisajs member
edited August 2014 in Pregnant after 35
Hello ladies,
So glad to have found this board!  I'm already a mom to my 3 1/2 year old daughter (who I had at 38) and just found out we're expecting #2 - surprise!  I'm 42 - will be 43 when I deliver (knock on wood).  We had been trying for a second about a year ago, and after no success we started going through the whole infertility process.  Just before our first IUI cycle, we decided that it wasn't for us.  I can't even say exactly why, but we both admitted to feeling like we were having second thoughts.  We decided to take a month off to think, and ended up coming to the decision that our family of 3 could be complete.  Although we were happy, there was always some part of me that wished for one more to complete our family.  We were shocked and thrilled when I found myself pregnant naturally a few weeks ago.  I'm due 4/6 and just saw the heartbeat today at my u/s!! :)  We just told both sets of parents, but are keeping it quiet from everyone else for the time being.  
Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and send best wishes to all for a very happy and healthy nine months!!

Re: New here ...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"