July 2012 Moms
Options

Online Scrapbook

Do any of you know a really really easy to use scrapbook Website, where I can create a digital scrapbook, and then have it printed? I keep starting on a Website, getting frustrated, and going back to zero. I'd like something that I can customize and add as many pictures and text in a page as I would like. I never finished Tumaini's first year album, and I was thinking of doing it digitally instead, but I'm starting to lose hope.
Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Re: Online Scrapbook

• Options
    I really like the quality of mypublisher.com books. They have deals often too and can get free extra pages or a free second copy.
  • Options
    I do Shutterfly, too. It's definitely a site where you can put as much or as little effort/time as you want. I've started now to customize 100% of my albums, and it's so much less daunting than all the scrapbooking i did by hand.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think I need to work on my skills, because I tried Shutterfly and couldn't figure it out. I'll give it another try since it seems to work for so many of you. Thanks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Options
    I also use shutterfly but I have been the worse in that I wait until the end of the year and try to upload everything and create a yearly album. It takes forever! I have promised myself this year that I will plan ahead.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"