February 2013 Moms
Options

Big brotherisms

RosebeanRosebean member
edited August 2014 in February 2013 Moms
I think DS has finally realized that DD isn't going back from where she came. Yesterday morning I came into his room with her and picked him up out of his crib and put him down on the floor. I picked her back up and told him to come with us so he could have his milk in the living room... Normally he gets carried, and I was asking him to walk. Well, the poor guy sat on the floor and crawled away to hide behind the dresser in complete protest. I had to walk to the living room alone, put her in her chair and go back to get him. He's really good with her, but that was the first blatant refusal to change. Poor guy!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Big brotherisms

• Options
    Awwww. Poor thing. I'm definitely interested to see how Em does in a couple of weeks when his little brother arrives. It's a bittersweet thing. :-)

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    Aww... He'll get over it fast, though :) At that age I think they forget pretty quickly how things used to be. DD1 was 22 months when DD2 was born and she adjusted pretty fast.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think DD is going to love the baby, but have issues with the lack of attention and one-on-one time. She has been very clingy the past week or so, and kind of miserable yesterday and today if I'm not doing exactly what she wants or I tell her "no." She already throws a fit if I don't hold her when she wants to be held (which is a lot of the time), so I can just imagine the meltdowns that will commence when I have no choice but to hold another baby a lot more than her. Hopefully your DS adjusts quickly! :)
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Options
    Poor guy! Hopefully he will adjust soon!

I thought this was going to be about Big Brother! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Aww! That's both cute and sad at the same time. :)
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"