January 2013 Moms

PEE!

Holy crap my kid peed in her potty.

As some of you might remember I am completely blah about potty training. A have had a tiny potty and I bought two books for her. Lately after bathtime she has been asking to sit on it and for the past two days she was repeating parts of the book about going potty. Well tonight she peed! Just crazy!

I swore and jumped up and down I was so surprised! I am so proud. Still not going to push anything but I'm amazed!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: PEE!

• That's awesome!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Yay!

DS says peepee and he sits on the potty, but I think he just likes the books we have in there.
    IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
    IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
    IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

• Loading the player...
  • Yeah I didn't even make a habit of sitting her on the thing. She just started talking about it when naked for bath and had a couple of pee accidents in the tub. I just started talking about it more. I was waiting for her to tell me she peed or pooped during the day (she does neither) before I start bringing her to sit on it so that is why this was such a surprise. Random.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • When I sit J on there naked he cries...he'll sit on it clothed just fine...but as soon as he is naked he hates it. This. Will. Be. Fun.

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• DS prefers to use it to stand on and when he does sit down on his potty, he always puts his feet down in bowl.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"