Single Parents

Intro

Hi ladies. Very early on in my pregnancy. I'm 27 and this is my first pregnancy. I'm currently going through mediation with my stbxh (the screen name came over from TK). Baby is not my husbands, wasn't very careful with a guy I was dating. Said guy is also separated but lives at home with wife and 2 y/o son. I live at home with my stbxh unfortunately until house is sold. BD is supportive now, but has previously been very hurtful and cruel when we first found out. Things are lonely on my end. I moved 1500 miles away from my family 3 years ago because that's what my dh wanted, and here I am friendless, single, and pregnant! Lol, so hello! Looking for more upbeat conversation, because life is super obnoxious right now!

Re: Intro

• Welcome to the board. Any chance you will move back home with family? That's a rough situation.
  • I should also add there are a bunch if pregnant mommies to be here so this is definitely a great place for upbeat convos and advice from people in similar situations.
  • Loading the player...
  • lurchbaby said:
    Welcome! 

I think the most important question asked of newbies is DC or Marvel? 
    That is my first question, usually.  Haha!

Welcome to the board, I hope we can serve as a great source of entertainment for you. Haha

Also, I'm also team "move closer to family" but I know that every situation is different and some people just can't pack up and move when they want/need to. Is BD still hurtful and cruel at all, or was that only at the very beginning?  Because you should never tolerate that.  The past is past but if he is continuing to do it, that makes me further supportive of team "move closer to family".  It's best to be around people who support and care about you, it also teaches the kids that if someone doesn't treat you right, you walk the fuck away.  Life is too short to be mistreated.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • lurchbaby said:

Welcome! 

I think the most important question asked of newbies is DC or Marvel? 
    Followed closely by what are your feelings on harry potter

• LOL, oh no, did we scare her away?
  • Sorry you're in this situation but welcome. I, too, am single and pregnant. I'm 27-ish weeks and I'm having a little boy.

Hope you stick around...this board is full of some awesome ladies :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sorry totally forgot I posted! Moving home is definitely in the cards. I'm waiting a little longer to figure out what's going on with BD who is now as supportive as he can be, but that doesn't mean it makes sense for me to be here.

Marvel hands down.

I'm embarrassed to say I know Nothing about Harry potter!
  • Oh, Minnesota, I know nothing of Harry Potter either.  You still love me, I know it. :)
  • Oh, Minnesota, I know nothing of Harry Potter either.  You still love me, I know it. :)

Haha this is true. But i must apologize our blended family has dc and marvel. C loves batman and ds is captain america haha
  • Oh shit, I didn't even see that she chose MARVEL?! What?! Boo.  Haha, I won't hold that against anyone though ;)
  • Welcome to the board-:)
  • Lol, stbxh is a lifelong marvel fan and although I know very little about it other than movies, I am quite resentful of anything that has to do with comics right now. Lol totally irrational, I realize this.
  • Lol, stbxh is a lifelong marvel fan and although I know very little about it other than movies, I am quite resentful of anything that has to do with comics right now. Lol totally irrational, I realize this.
    Marvel movies are OK.  I prefer DC comics (BATMAN!) but I do like Iron Man.  And I totally understand that, my ex was a DJ and played lots of dubstep at parties.  Every time I hear dubstep (because it's fucking everywhere), I feel like I need to take a shower.  It's cringe-tastic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"