Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Baylor Frisco

Anyone have any recommendations for an OBGYN that delivers at Baylor Medical Center at Frisco?  I loved the hospital I delivered at with my first baby, not my OBGYN.  That was 6 yrs ago. Don't know who to go to now!

Re: Baylor Frisco

• Options
    This doesn't exactly answer your question but the doctors at Adriatica Women's Health all deliver at Baylor McKinney. My dr is Dr. Chrisi Kidd and I like her. :-)

• Options
    Hi, I go to Dr. Melissa Bailey at Centennial. Her office is right next to Baylor Frisco. I really like her.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dr Pepperell at Frisco OBGYN is AMAZING!!! I highly recommend her!

Pregnancy Ticker
    MMC- 11/2013 @ 9 weeks
  • Options
    Hi there, for both my babies I went to Dr. Suzzette boyd at BAylor Frisco , her office is in Baylor Frisco , so it was convenient. She's great, I would recommend her to anyone.
  • Options
    Hi there, for both my babies I went to Dr. Suzzette boyd at BAylor Frisco , her office is in Baylor Frisco , so it was convenient. She's great, I would recommend her to anyone.
    YES to Dr. Boyd. Can't say enough awesome things about her. 
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    images image
    Me: 30; DH: 32
    Married since 3/15/08. 
    Pregnancy 1: BFP on 1/24/11 - Molly born on 10/6/11! 
    Pregnancy 2: BFP on 11/5/14 - Baby #2 due on 7/17/15! 
    In between pregnancies, I've grown to love my "other" baby. The "carb baby", that's taken permanent residence in my belly, thanks to my overzealous love of bread, pasta and pastries. Hence my name. :)
  • Options
    tla0623 said:
    Dr. Weinstein at Frisco Women's Health is who I use and he's really great.  Frisco Women's Health is attached to Baylor Frisco
    I have my first appointment with him on 1/21! I changed from my other doctor because I was not happy with the service or the high c section rate at Medial City!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"